We need guns to protect ourselves from tyrannical government

>We need guns to protect ourselves from tyrannical government
>"No no no, the government has tanks and nukes and far reaching surveillance and shit, the population can't possibly fight back and overthrow the government with their small arms"
>"Just hand over your guns, we'll all be much safer"
Can't these retards see that they're already living in an absolute hell if they have no way of disposing of their government? And worse, they want give up even more freedom?
What the fuck.

Bet u call the police communists too

A police system is great if it serves the people. It should uphold the laws agreed upon by the people through a government that serves the people.
Police should not protect the government from the people.

>We need guns to protect ourselves from tyrannical government
Maybe its the moderate in me but why is this such a fucking wet dream for the alt right?

I've been on this board for a couple years now and I can't for the life of me thing of a scenario in which there would be a large enough back lash to constitute a large portion of the population to rebel.

Look at the Middle East you nigger. The government bombing its own people is typically the cause.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Don't get me wrong, I love guns. But there are a lotta hicks out there with 0 training.
You've clearly never been over there then. You see people walking down the streets with AKs

If they do anything remotely similar to what they did in Australia, I'll go to the next Congres softball practice. Only difference is that I won't miss 90% of my shots.

What the fuck does that have to do with the cause of uprise against a government?

Well regulated militia refers to the people controling the military, not the other way around.
Don't forget the right of the people shall not be infringed

it's mostly your government bombing Middle Eastern people

>you need to be trained before you can exercise your right to self defense

Fuck off commie

Oh that's right, the Middle East was a peaceful utopia of advanced cultures up until the US got involved...

>the government has tanks and drones
>still gets BTFO by sandniggers with potato bombs
This is why we need guns, assholes

The heck is a potato bomb

No continent was. What's your point? You're still an invader.

Once again, I didn't realize that the Middle East was a peaceful haven until the US got involved.

>too stupid to know well regulated meant well equipped
hang yourself traitor

Tell me 1 continent that was. Europe? Asia? The Americas? All peaceful utopias amirite?

Dirt farmers defeated the entire US military

>No no no, the government has tanks and nukes and far reaching surveillance and shit, the population can't possibly fight back and overthrow the government with their small arms

this is just a defeatist attitude usually given by cucks who were brainwashed into "needing" big government by the education system and who ignore our experiences in iraq, afghanistan, vietnam ect, and also doesnt take into account military defections that would occur if the government went against us

between everything there would be little to no way to defeat wide spread rebellions in the US, infrastructure wouldnt allow for it alone

"well regulated militia" has already been defined by the supreme court as individuals like you and me, if you werent a liberal and bothered with constitutionality you would know this

Why the fuck is it so hard to admit that we need guns so we can shoot anyone who tries to rob us in the face. Fuck this government overthrowing shit. The reason is clear. No gypsie can pull a knive on me and walk away when i have a gun. No other reason. And no other reason is needed to defend gun rights. Fuck with your government shit, self defence is good enough of a reason to keep guns around.
Inb4 europoor talking about guns, my country has some nice gun laws.

>this is just a defeatist attitude usually given by cucks who were brainwashed into "needing" big government by the education system and who ignore our experiences in iraq, afghanistan, vietnam ect, and also doesnt take into account military defections that would occur if the government went against us
They also don't seem to understand how many fucking guns there are in this country. The government trying to put down an armed rebellion of that size would effectively end the country- it's deterrence theory on a national level instead of a global one.

>Middle East
>continent

I need a gun to protect myself from niggers tho.

"no continent was."
Mate, look at us. Borders are your problem

People that want no guns have nothing to protect