STOP CALLING PEOPLE OF COLOR "BLACKS" ITS FUCKING RACIST

STOP CALLING PEOPLE OF COLOR "BLACKS" ITS FUCKING RACIST

Ok Nigger.

thank you. im not black. my skin isnt black. its more brown than black. seriously WTF is wrong with white people. are they colour blind kek?

I call them niggers.

No prob, nignog

The correct term is nigger

We'll be taking that title as well. Don't forget whites are also global minority. We are the true colored people and true minorities. You are nothing now.

>taking this bait

Remember when Sup Forums tried to get calling niggers 'googles' to be a thing?

A nigger told me that he likes to be called brown instead of black

thank you. im not white. my skin isnt black. its more peach than white. seriously WTF is wrong with black people. are they colour blind kek?

white people came up with the term white (and black) not blacks. learn2history fool.

Africans propagated the title just as much. Everyone in the world has been calling you black especially yourselves.

OP maybe you can explain how people of colour is different from coloured people. They are equal and racist.
This invalidates your point.

It's delicious. Have some user-kun.

Always in moderation!

I still don't know what the hell that was about.

nigger

So the whole black and white thing is white culture, which means anyone who isn't white who attempts to adopt or change it is guilty of cultural appropriation.

Blacks are already coloured in, so they cannot take colour lets say from blushing. Hence why they are called coloured people.

STOP CALLING NORMAL HUMANS WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S FUCKING RACIST!

thats not culture fool. learn2words properly.

>2018
STOP CALLING ETHNIC MINORITIES "PEOPLE OF COLOR" ITS FUCKING RACIST!

Shut the fuck up nigger

Why isn't it? It was invented by whites and used by whites.

white people also came up with computing, putting a man on the moon, and rights. What did you mean by this?

Blacks continued to use the term black so what's your point my nigga? That they aren't capable of independent thought? Wow what a surprise

Fuck off

I never did, I call them niggers

Bullshit retort! You are brown all over. We have colors.

At a water park I used to work at the codename for niggers was "Canadians".

Otherwise I just call them "tall dark and beautiful/ handsome"

>ironically of course

Imagine it like a colouring book. The blacks are already coloured in so you cannot colour in the red-pink blush on their cheeks. You don't need to colour in a white person and you are able to colour in red-pink on their cheeks.

This getting out of hand, gotta put you back in the fields where you belong.

STOP CALLING NIGGERS "PEOPLE OF COLOR" ITS FUCKING RACIST

don't forget to sage retarded b8 like this. if you don't, you ruin the board for people whom stopped find this shit funny anymore.

K nigger

darkness.

Dark people. Like dark elves, it's cool.

Subsaharans are niggers. People from Arabia are Arabs. People from China are Chinese. People from New Zealand are Maori. People from Australia or Tasmania are Aboriginal.
Black is black.
Brown is brown.
Yellow is yellow.
White is white.

STOP CALLING COLORED PEOPLE "PEOPLE OF COLOR" ITS FUCKING RACIST

You niggas was crazy with brutality throughout history. Don't even act cool and different like that.

>white people are white

"People of color" implies there is some sort of difference between whites and non-whites.

Is this true? If not just call them people, dumbass leftists.

>Done and done

>Ok Nigger.
Fpbp