What's the final solution to the female question, Sup Forums ?

What's the final solution to the female question, Sup Forums ?

youtu.be/IX3HZNgRR34

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/pdfy-ExC5kZNMZrSkYanb/RSD-National-Blueprint-Decoded-NOTES_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=BDJ1NitgmLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murder

Remove mobile phones, force single mothers to wear pictures of their children on shirts.

Real Social Dynamics. The real way that you interact with women and be an alpha. MGTOW is half baked Real Social Dynamics without any of the skill or work. MGTOW is for betas. RSD is for real men who want to rule the world.

archive.org/stream/pdfy-ExC5kZNMZrSkYanb/RSD-National-Blueprint-Decoded-NOTES_djvu.txt

women conform to how they are expected to behave
society needs strong moral values for women to conform to

christ

Rape war.

Sex robots/ incubators

Fuck em

It wouldn't be a bad idea to ban women from the internet.

Honour killings

Labor and reeducation camps.

>archive.org/stream/pdfy-ExC5kZNMZrSkYanb/RSD-National-Blueprint-Decoded-NOTES_djvu.txt

This. RSD changed my life and now I'm getting laid more than anyone I know

Well commander it is quite simple.

If we realign the transporter buffers and deregulate the strontium flow, we should in theory be able to combine the transporter data streams. This will combine the male and female crewmembers into a single, genderless entity, thus solving the problem.

t. Tyler from RSD

They are just ordinary women having fun OP, why do you hate them for having a good time?

Remove all rights, starting with the vote. Women must be reclassified as property. Females belong to their fathers, who will select their husbands, and arrange the best possible marriages regarding social status, wealth, etc. After marriage, the woman becomes property of her husband.

no solution. just be happy what you can have.
This is only get worse , so why bother?
youtube.com/watch?v=BDJ1NitgmLA

I'm not sure, I haven't cum in all their mouths yet.

This meme needs more traction.

This. Become a player and fuck em'. They're gonna be whores anyway, might as well not be bitter about it and have fun.

Can attest to this. Once the amount of men redpilled on women reaches a 'critical mass' - at which the rate of adoption becomes self-sustaining - this whore-culture will finally become part of history.

You need to give women a financial incentive to get married early again. Promiscuity is justified with the late/no marriage trend. No children and marriage is justified by how expensive it is.

A high tax on unmarried people will bring back the pressure to get married along with the standards of being a good husband/wife. Within a generation you will see average 18 year olds getting married before losing their virginity and sexual freedom will gradually become a thing of the past.

In addition, remove women's right to vote and lower welfare. The reliance we will have on the state is replaced with reliance on our spouses/family/community.

Sharia

Repeal the 19th

>ISIS throwing fags off of buildings
They're just ordinary muslims having fu, why do you hate them for having a good time?

Legalized prostitution. Give beta males another outlet to drain their balls and help to dismantle the pussy cartel. Then we might see the pussy bubble burst and vagina reaches a more reasonable market value.

Re education camps.

MGTOW is just doing what you enjoy, and what makes you fulfilled.
It's not half baked anything. It's an end in and of itself.

ignoring and shaming roasties

Robot waifus and artificial wombs.

Until then men just have to deal with this shit.

funnily enough, honour killings do seem to work

very rarely do you see people from 3rd world shit holes get cucked by their wives

Degeneracy does not bred, out here in the rural area where most women are based they are having 4+ kids.