I'm a proud gun owner but I wholeheartedly agree that there should be more gun control...

I'm a proud gun owner but I wholeheartedly agree that there should be more gun control. Most gun owners are like me in this regard. It just makes sense to compromise on regulations rather than having them taken away all together.

Some things I would personally support include background checks for every 100 rounds of ammo purchased. So if you bought 500 rounds of ammo then the store would do 5 consecutive background checks on you.

Another thing would be to require background checks for magazines over 10 rounds. Or another approach would be to require a license of some sort for ammo over a certain caliper or for clips over a certain capacity.

I understand conservatives are in power now, but it still makes sense to come to a compromise on gun issues while we have the upper hand.

>Gadsden flag
>Supports gun control

Absolutely disgusting.

you have absolutely no idea how background checks work do you?

gas
a
s

You expect me to believe someone from Deus Vult knows how things work in the United States? Fuck off.

>proud gun owner
>scared of guns like a bitch

I'm not scared of guns but I also realize that there needs to be a reasonable limit on guns that cans shoot multipler rounds per seconds in minutes.

>per seconds in minutes

You're a shill, saged.

How the fuck did you read "the store would do 5 consecutive background checks on you." and not realise this was bait?

Seconds are what make up minutes, dumbass.

There are more shootings in modern day America than there were back in the day during the wild west.

Coincidence?

We need nigger control.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

This isn't bait. Sometimes information in a background check doesn't show up the first time its completed so subsequent completions result in more information.

This. It would have been much better as "every ammunition purchase over 100 rounds warrants a new background check" or something. Maybe limits on buying ammunition or the classic "raise the price of bullets".

>compromise

See now the problem with you filthy fucking commies is that no amount of "compromise" is ever enough for you. No matter what deal we come up with regarding gun control, you'll be back the next day asking for "compromise" and you'll act like we're being completely unreasonable for not giving up even more of our rights and freedoms because you called it a compromise.

Also we aren't fucking stupid. We are very aware that your plan is to just keep creeping "common sense gun control" until we get to the point where guns are effectively illegal to own because the labyrinthian network of common sense gun laws. All they have to do is make infractions cost you all your firearms, so when you forget to nametag every 8th bullet in you collection you have all your guns taken.

>caliper
would this one require a background check

Saged as fuck

>I'm a proud gun owner but I wholeheartedly agree that there should be more gun control.
See this is exactly how I know you a piss guzzling shit swishing liberal nigger that I will absolutely take sexual pleasure in killing on the day of the rope.

Please stop saging this! I want to have a legitimate discussion about this issue problem!

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Day of the Rope shall include OP. One lashing for each 100rds

Sage

We only need nigger control, take away non whites from shooting stats and the numbers are in par with eurofag countries. Fuck of kike

No, you don't.

Fuck off, shill.

>PER 100 ROUNDS
What the fuck would that accomplish besides putting undue load on the background check system

>scary semi-automatic ar15's
Nigger I could kill just as many people with a ar15 as some bolt action rifle
You've never touched a firearm

>Compromise
Tried that, they started taking them away. Ask someone who lived in Chicago how compromise worked vs aggressive litigation and refusing to play ball.

>background checks for ammo
Why? What would this accomplish other than creating an entry barrier?

>consecutive checks
Thats just foolish.

>checks for mags
What are you attempting to accomplish

>caliper, clips
Come on now...

OP is clearly a not-so-clever troll, but he's not entirely wrong.

Even in the Heller decision, Scalia wrote that the right to own a firearm is not unlimited and the decision loosening regulation in D.C. shouldn't be taken as a nod at tearing down existing laws elsewhere in the country meant to keep guns away from convicted felons or the mentally ill. While a degree of gun control is necessary (after all, it was designed to keep guns from blacks) where we draw the line is an issue where I tilt a bit conservative.

I wish more mainstream centrist and liberal Democrats would get their priorities in order. More than 90% of gun crime is committed using illegal guns and more than 70% of that is with handguns, not semi-automatic rifles. It's a question of priorities and proper goal setting. The lawful purchase of firearms is a wonderful little "r" republican virtue.

>I'm just like you!
>But I agree with (((them)))!
>And most people agree with me :^)
Fuck off reddit, sage

Nope. We aren't

You're an idiot

Gassssss

You're a cuckservative, faggot shit-for-brains.

I think we need to make it illegal for anyone who is mentally ill (leave this very vague in the legislation obviously) to buy guns

OP is test marketing arguments for Everytown for Gun Safety.

laffed pretty fucking hard at this

>he thinks people will fall for this post
protip: everyone who seems like theyre responding seriously are just humoring you

FUCK. OFF

>bait
>compromise
no. Get fucked commie.Change your flag

i think that if it would make libs shut up we should regulate "clip" size, nobody ever needs a "clip" larger than 10 rounds. Pretty sure even if they had one a 15 or 20 round "clip" would be pretty hard to use.

this is glorious

You should be hung from a tree

FUCK YOURSELF.
YOU ARE ANTI-CIVIL LIBERTIES.

>Gadsden flag
>Supports "mild" gun control
You should post under the Commie flag, you fucking commie

We got where we are with that attitude.
>M-Maybe if we give them a little they'll go away and leave us alone
When has that ever fucking worked? NFA, AWB, how many times are you going to just roll over and take it in the hopes that it'll be better? These things don't solve the problem of gun crime but the left is fucking retarded so instead of trying something else they think they haven't done enough. They need to be told to fuck off, full stop.

You ever tried to load more than a 10rd clip?

You don't own guns you sack of shit. Take your Jewish tricks elsewhere.

>Most X are Y
nice

Yes I agree if you just used common sense and banned all niggers from owning guns murders would decrease.

I don't care how practical or impractical a 10 round clip or (((clip))) is. Enough is enough, gun control doesn't stop gun crime and neither does trying to appease libshits by giving away our gun rights bit by bit actually satisfy them and stop the process of 2A degredation. If someone wants literally any more restrictive gun laws in literally any fashion the answer is "Get fucked."

>mfw my state was very close to allowing people to cc without a permit
Glad it didn't pass.

>compromise
>i guesa the past 50 years of gun laws weren't compromises enough eh

Fuck off faggot, and ditch the Gadsden flag since you obviously have no idea what it stands for.

Was supposed to be a joke because fag op "doesnt" know difference between clip and mag.

Hey Rabbi watcha doing

i don't understand, illegal guns would lessen?
How do illegal guns get where they are?
>seriously

>per seconds in minutes.

>It just makes sense to compromise

And what gun rights do we get in return?
If you want more background checks, fine, but let me own full autos and carry a gun literally everywhere I please without a permit, since, you know, I passed a background check.

Don't like that? Then stop fucking using the word compromise you virtue signalling cuck.
You don't want compromise, you want control, that's it.

This is the challenge.

>libertarian compromising their freedoms
Why would you let kikes regulate your guns? You already know their end game is to eventually take them all away. Why compromise with them in any shape or form at all?

No, now fucking kill yourself but preferably not with a gun.

Shill Nye the bating goy
(Shill) (Shill) (Shill) (Shill) (Shill) Shill Nye the bating goy.

WHAT!? Guns should shoot multiple rounds per minute in hour!

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED.

Most obvious shill I've seen in a while

This thread again.

Would good is doing 5 consecutive background checks? Wouldn't you be better off just having timed background checks?

It's not a matter of effectiveness, it's about putting up enough red tape to discourage the process.

Hey gunfag, do yourself a favor and shoot yourself

cuckold bitch

That is complete fucking bull shit. Its the exact same check through the exact same database every time you shill cunt

>classify myself in a group I wish to infringe upon
>Claim they all have my position thereby isolating dissenters
>Bargain the proposition is better than some slippery slope result
>List BS propositions
>Give final emotional appeal

Alinsky/10

The issue shouldn't be how many shots per sec a gun is capable of

its jobless, anti-social, mentally ill loner fucks are capable of purchasing them. the solution is to prohibit guns from blights on society and only allow productive people and families with something worth protecting to maintain them.

when somebody is out of work for x amount of months, they should be forced to deposit their guns into an armory that holds them until they're employed again.

literally only trailer trash and autists think this is a bad idea.

>background checks for ammo purchases

Terrible idea. Here's why:

The amount of ammo purchased probably has nothing to do with criminality, therefore it would not serve to deter crime. People who buy a ton of ammo are probably not criminals, but competitive shooters who burn through a lot of rounds, those taking advantage of low ammo prices, or those who simply want to stock up for the future. Punishing these people by making them wait to simply purchase ammo is unjustified without proving a causal link between ammo purchase and criminality. The burden of proof is on you to actually provide evidence that this would deter crime, otherwise you're just using retarded liberal feeling-logic to burden well-meaning people.

>regulations on clip sizes

Same as above

As a gun owner I disagree. You give them an inch they will take a mile. You DONT compromise with liberals you stupid fucking tard. I don't know a single gun owner that would agree with you.

Shut up you fucking loser

This

>b-but, magazines over 10 round
FAGGOT LIBERAL ALERT

Eat sit and die communist trollbot.

Post timestamp of your guns or you're full of shit.

Shall
Not
Be
Subverted

thanks, ted.

gun control is coming from jews.

Nope. Deregulate firearms. further.

finally someone posted it
/thread

The enemy within...piss off faggot. The slow road to control is just as seditious. You are the first to go.