Are you safe from the upcoming SuperVolcanic Disaster™ Sup Forums

Are you safe from the upcoming SuperVolcanic Disaster™ Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assuming it doesn't trigger an ice age, yes.

>a nuclear winter wont cover whole fucking US and kill everyone.
lol

hurry up and build that wall!

Yes, I get to finally die without having to kill myself

>tfw floridian

Idk man I was thinking the same thing but it seems like dying from inhaling glass shards would be shitty as hell. I'm still hoping for nukes

Just barely but yeah

The planet hasn't had a good old fashioned disaster for quite a while. The Boxer Day tsunami was the last good one.

As long as LA and New York are safe, who gives a shit?

>huge influx of qts with beeg American tiddies could come in any day now
Refugees welcome.

Isn't the middle making all the food?

no

これは核爆弾の復讐です

North America will be screwed, Europe will follow in the upcoming volcanic winter, The rest will be busy killing each other for the last scraps of easily -available valuable resources.

Australia will probably be the last bastion of humanity until the emus mutate and turn it into Holocaustralia

Only the strongest will be able to survive, and out of the freezing cold snow the nordic masterrace shall rise and build a better, pure america

Meme really hard, kids. We need an eruption to revitalize the soil with volcanic ash for ubermensch nutrition. Trust me on this one.

>Strongest

Fittest

>the midwest, i.e. the white majority, will die

women will be the first to die. You will get huge influx of american angry small dicks.

Stop getting my hopes up, dammit! there won't be anything good......

>yellowstone won't trigger tsunamis

Would the raining ash kill me if I stay inside? I'm on the very edge of it.

Strong POC will lead us to safety and teach us that our bigotry is bad, just like Roland Emerich (who is not a pedophile and has never been to pedo parties in remote areas Southern California) showed us in his classic and high quality Hollywood movies.

Yes, but I would've loved to move up to Idaho.

No. I'm not in the initial kill zone, where I should be.

>initial kill zone doesn't engulf any nigger infested areas
what a fucking waste

man maps out the entire end of days all going by the script of the bible all perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0

>tfw in the initial kill zone

at least I'll die instantly

The cities won't last more than a few weeks if this were to happen desu. Totally dependent on safe trade, a constant food/water supply government protection. Think like The Last of Us, except no shit on the shelves to loot, total resource scarcity and everyone is dying horrifically for a decade or so.

Its just a shitty volcan. We have a lot of them here.

Stop being a pussy America. You always pussy out at the smallest things.

>As long as LA and New York are safe, who gives a shit?
>LA and New York
spotted the kike

oh look, it's this thread again.

huh... thats where all the shills want the white (((ethnostate)))

what did they mean by this?

Yeah, Enjoy!

then we have obama being revealed as the antichrist...

>come home whiteman

Florida soldiers on

Where is the "RAINING MEN" zone?

Oh snap

then we have the new world order all coming (antichrist reveal and nuke and the rapture)

you cant escape god says. you have to be raptured out. theyre going to give people the mark of the beast and everyone goes to hell

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

trips decides when it will erupt

I think September 11, 2020

Against all odds and everyone's will, yes, Florida will survive.

if your doors and windows are airtight you can seal yourself inside from the sulfur and carbon dioxide until the air inside runs out

fact of the matter it says in the bible that if you desire to stay here and not anticipatign the coming of the lord UR FUCKED

if ur trying to basically be a prepper and trying to live god says nope.... u better not do that

Luke 17:32-36
Remember Lot's wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4

We need a florida flag

Why can't it destroy California and New York?

tomorrow

No one is safe from a super volcano. It would plunge the planet into a darkness that would last years. See: Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road'.

Too close for comfort

in your country its going to be only the ones with the thickest chitin exoskeleton

Race wars with urban chaos is waaay more likely than Yellowstone going.
Enjoy Florida hellhole then

>mfw New York and most of Commiefornia survives

No one is safe
It will block out the sun globally for 5 years

I wonder this too, right on the edge in mn

Fittest user fittess. That means the ones who suck dick better gets to survive. We all know who that is don't we?

>tfw was already moving back to my hometown in the permian basin escaping chinkstone

It's safe to assume if Yellerstone were to erupt tomorrow, 100% of the country would be utterly fucked.

QUADRUPLE

How hot is the hot ash? Are we talking a pyroclastic flow?

the 13 colonies are safe...nothing of value was lost

ETERNAL RACE WAR CONFIRMED

s-so... these numbers mean.. w-we're safe, right user? from volcanic doom?

Sorry OP, but it's not going to happen anytime soon

september 23

its ur mum isnt it

Raining ash reporting in

tfw massachusettsian

millions/ billions of years from now with enough warning to prepare and avoid disaster.

>Phew
Just off the edge in Fairhope AL.
Some of my relatives are most likely fucked though... . _.

Muslim women only engage in sex in missionary position.

now

It will soon be the age of the Pënnsreich.

Yes, which means I can go into the perimeter zone and hunt down and destroy any lolberals fleeing from the west coast. They are weak, disarmed, and gay so it will be simple.

Guys, how does this affect Canada? Where will the ash be blown to?

based god

OH WAIT
NOW I FINALLY SEE
THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN TUBS OF LARD ARE PREPARING FOR
ALL THAT FAT
INSULATION PURPOSES
PRACTICAL ALL ALONG

SECOND THIS
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Yeah, I should be fine.

I looked it up, it usually erupts every 600,000 years and it's been 670,000 since the last one.

can texas join too?
we need allies for the un-cali/taco/nigifying

This will cause the globe to go dark and everyone will die. Cap this post.
>Pro tip doesn't matter we ded

Never

Tomorrow.

You have schizophrenia.
Seek help if you aren't currently.
Ask for a med-check if you're already being treated.

>Virginian.
Not my problem. Hope Texas is okay though, always wanted to visit.

Of course. When God Emperor William Penn returns to the Keystone Throne, we will ride together in eternal glory to purge what remains of the United States of the hordes of Watermelon Americans and Shekel Americans from the country.

>but it like always rains in Washington man

faggot

We would know it was erupting a long time before it does. Far more than enough time to prepare for the blast and the aftermath.

I'll be safe from the ash.
But the Mexicans will still overtake my state.
Still fucked.

On Kek's birthday.

Yee.
>time to see if i really am a Super Human