What happened to the SS Totenkopf rings

All the Totenkopf rings of the death SS soldiers had to return to Heinrich Himmler

64% of the rings(14,500) went back to Himmler and he buried them near the Wewelsburg Castle in Büren, Germany

Why noone has found the rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place/Wewelsburg/@51.593633,8.6226508,19842m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bbb68f4db3bd61:0x164f2226c605b894!8m2!3d51.6069906!4d8.6512415
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were blast-sealed in a hill. Who knows how deep they buried the chest with the rings?

This. Near wewelsburg. Who wants to fund an expedition to retrieve them?

Because they cant have the goyim finding out the swastika was never tilted

Explain to me more about this, please.

are you telling me there is a stash of 14500 rings buried near this castle in Buren this is like the gold stashed away by the japs in the Philippines but much cooler

that would be one great treasure hunt

what? source

Just save up a few grand and buy one.

There must have been attempts to go find them at one point or another. It could be a fun thing to try to retrieve but is seems that the chances would be pretty slim. Still, a fun trip idea. Does anyone now what are the german laws regarding buried nazi treasures? Will it be possible to keep any of them? 14 500 rings even if its a 100 euro a pop(but they must be much more valuable then that) is a very descent amount of money.

>selling them for shekels
They should be treasured.

I assume if they are happy to jail Ursula for speaking against the regulated narrative then I assume they have some laws etc regarding Nazi treasure

There are loads of videos of people searching for nazi shit in germany so i kinda doubt it, but maybe they have some license or some bullshit (?) But here in norway you have to turn everything away.

I doubt that you would find any of the rings considering how longs its been. Most are probably dug up or maybe hidden. Would be fun tho

>not owning Himmler's Ring
One of the perks of being a pirate.

>not undergoing a freelance globetrotting Indiana Jones-esque adventure, uncovering Himmler's secret sunlight-decoded maps hidden in plain sight around the world to discover the resting place of his most priceless treasure

>selling them for shekels

damn it how did you know? I get found out every time.

Perhaps this is where we concentrate our collective autism next. Sup Forums could totally go on a treasure hunt together.

>7 rings for 7 shitposters

fuck leaf that would be fun!

shame most of it is probably dug up already

I thought they were re-melted to make new rings

> (OP)
>Because they cant have the goyim finding out the swastika was never tilted

I second this

"Hey user what ring is that"

your respons???

google.co.uk/maps/place/Wewelsburg/@51.593633,8.6226508,19842m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bbb68f4db3bd61:0x164f2226c605b894!8m2!3d51.6069906!4d8.6512415

Pick a hill.

My Hime-Senpai's r-ring.

Y-you too!

fuck forgot pic, too much grog

>Y-you too
kek

Sure but you don't 14,000 of them to treasure.

sometimes I think that Germany truly deserves to be culturally enriched to death

Nice watch...

I had one, but i lost it in my backyard.

Sorry Hitler.

All real Sup Forumsacks should get one ring for the meme-war for a white Evropa. We bury them when we are kiled

Bumping this thread so Sup Forums can get on this. Let's make this our new mission now that Shia is gone into hiding and the German elections aren't for a little while.

your full of shit op. records in the aftermath of the nazis being defeated hold about 90% of all the rings collected and melted down

this includes soldiers who the red cross trafficked to argentina. their rings and uniforms collected. only a handful were able to flee with those possessions

most of the deaths hand insignia rings you can find for sale are fake. there are a few details nobody gets right on the back side and even the skull tends to be wrong because all people have to go on are shitty old photos which were not hd quality

>noone
Is this a word?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring
This and all the other sources on Google say otherwise. Himmler's buried chest remains undisturbed.