US F-18 Shoots Down Syrian SU-22

I'm getting tired of winning!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVCMi6ZhaUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome. Shoot down every plane in Syria that threatens American-aligned forces.

Go vomit propaganda elsewhere. The SU-22 was engaging ISIS targets and woops, look what happened! Buncha terrorist garbage

You cant take Syrian refugees if there are no Syrians.

neocons get out

They were shooting at our guys. Now in this case our guys are SDF and that's a big nono when we're trying to fight ISIS. I know I know, muhh SDF is actually ISIS, yadda yadda but tell that to anyone in any serious conversation and you'd look retarded.

Yes, good goy. Protect the ISI- I mean moderate rebel fighters from syrian and russian forces so we can keep that war going strong!!

>our money has a pyramid and owl on it...

Are we the baddies?

what was the purpose of invading the middleast if a lol tier warlord can just pop up and do whatever he wants? i dont understand why this war exists in the first place

Are you serious faggot?

Found the liberal redditor amongst us.

Get out.

Absolutely based

This, fuck Syria, fuck BASED Assad, I don't give a shit if Trump and the US army murder every Muslim man woman and child desu senpai I don't care

WHAT THE FUCK NOT AGAIN?!?!?!

What does that even mean user?

So much for Russia air defense, these retards cant stop their planes from being blown out of the sky.

Wtf is wrong with burguers?Jesus cant you guys stop fighting the jew wars for a second?

Oil and gas

Fuck off shill - US plane you fucking moron.
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SANDNIGGERS YOU FUCKING SHILL

Like a leader feared and not loved, America will soon face a global uprising. It's citizens will line the streets hanging by their necks for never once stopping their tyrannical government. The price they will pay for choosing to become fat, lazy and ignorant is a fast death at the hands of a stronger man

>their own
I see reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.

MISTER PRESIDENT STOP PLEASE WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING

Based user. Let's overthrow Assad together!

Can you even read at all aus cuck? who are you even quoting.

Every single armed militia is the enemy of the west and a block to any political solution.

But thats what America wants. They NEED buyers for American weapons.

When's the next chapter of your edgy fantasy novel coming out?

HOLY SHIT I'M GETTING TIRED OF WINNING!!!

I bet Americans are itching to blow the shit out of these planes, because this stuff provides the kind of real life combat data they can't get from anywhere else.
I think we're going to see few more of these.

>things that will never happen

WE'RE GONNA DEFEAT ISIS IN 30 DAYS

>I don't care about Sandniggers.

Do you even know what Assad or Syria stands for?

You don't have a damn clue, you idiot.

Assad and Syria are the GOOD guys.

They are standing against ISIS, which is funded by the CIA.

Don't you get it?

ISIS was created by the CIA to overthrow Assad, because the Jews want to implement the New World Order, but Syria and Russia are standing in their way.

Su-22 is an old aircraft and we've destroyed them before, I don't think we're learning anything new.

SDF isn't ISIS, but they are rebels in an ongoing civil war which we are (previously covertly, now overtly) supporting the opposition in. We are killing a countries armies for trying to maneuver and restore order in their own country.

This is gross imperialism, stupid and probably illegal. If it was anyone else we'd be screaming murder.

The ignorance of Americans on what our country is fucking up in the middle east is staggering, but every keep worrying about Russia controlling Trump or whatever bullshit.

Kek

americans are just desgusting creatures

>t. /ptg/ cuck

>desgusting

Go suck your rabbis dick.

>da "moderate" rebels are our friends

>USA openly helping ISIS

Fucking burgers...

it is late night homo

Unfair advantage. Can't Assad buy something new from Putin. Like at least Mig-35?

So you're saying we should be isolationist? America is an empire and we need to control strategic interests.

Not all of us German bro

Go back to /ptg/ zionist scum.

He said, forgetting that much of America is far more german than Germany.

#notallburgers

>Assad and Syria are the GOOD guys.

No user, they're all bad guys.
Time to #draintheswamp hombre!

Pic related - this shit ain't gonna happen again either.

yeh some burgers are ok but those nu-pol /redditors are scum

Yeah we all voted to shoot the ebil Assad plane down before more children could gassed. Because thats how it works right

Pls show your true form.

Noooooo don't shoot down the beautiful Muslim pilots!

Trump is doing what Hillary said she wanted to do in Syria now?

Except we aren't, we're protecting economic interests of small groups. Nothing we're doing in Syria benefits general Americans that I can see.

We are the ones helping create all these shitty refugees. We're just lucky they decided to go to Europe first.

Sup Forums is Pro-Assad fuckers

Why not?

you both deny science

Su-22 is a very old plane. No honor in killing it, just sad. Like shooting down Po-2 while piloting F9F.

The president has no power over our foreign policy. You should know this by now

fucking B A S E D
LET'S GO MEGAPEDS!!!

A true bro

Nice. More burgers on the grill.

The troglodytes don't understand finer details, user.

So if WW3 starts against Russia and Syria, you would be willing to go die for the Jews?

Is that what you are saying?

>We
You mean the intelligence community, who funnel drugs, traffick children, murder civilians, and conduct experiments on the American public

Given the RoE that airmen are given these days, I guarantee the Su-22 either painted him or straight up engaged and got BTFO.

Even 'defending coalition partners' wouldn't be enough for theater rules to justify an air-to-air engagement with the F-18 as the aggressor.

>captcha: select all parachutes
>mfw

That was under Obama's watch - the shackles are off now.
Trump has basically said to the generals, 'You do as you see fit, you run the military side'

As an ex-marine I totally agree.

By shoot they mean crashed into mid air.

A little IED action should bring the Amerifags and pets back to their senses.

It was agreed by the UN security council to remove Sadam from power in Iraq. This left a power vacuum which was replaced by ISIS, who are fighting to control the area...however. ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. They want Syria, which is occupied by Russia. Russia doesn't want to hand over clay so the narrative changed from freedom fighters to rebels vs Syrian (Russian) gov forces.

Do you even lurk m8?

Education in america is business.

When your parents are not rich, you cant educate. So "fixing" your life through military seems good. Young american join the military, to kill for ZOG, to kill for Israel....

you know, fixing your life

Ultimately what we are doing in Syria is retaining control of the geopolitical hegemony in that sector.

>We are the ones helping create all these shitty refugees

That line of reasoning is erroneous. The Europeans invited those refugees to their doorstep. They gave them free healthcare, food, a place to stay, and even changed their laws to accommodate them (child brides). It's like we were animal control, and we just destroyed a nest of cockroaches. It's not our fault if the Euros left their doors open and let all the cockroaches in; they went beyond that, in fact. They gave the cockroaches directions.

>yes goy, don't defend your homeland. let America's strength be sapped and make it weak enough that it can be compelled by force to take brown invaders--I mean refugees

That is a picture of a Russian plane. Your pussy generals won't do shit.

and so it begins...

youtube.com/watch?v=gVCMi6ZhaUs

So, what are you saying user? We went after it, we weren't provoked or threatened - we saw an opportunity and took it?

Nice of you to come out admit that (((America))) is aligned with ISIS.

"We" as in the millions of lard asses sitting behind their PC screen or TV doing nothing while these intelligence, military, political and economic cabals that infest our country wreck the world.

We're all properly guilty here, which is why I won't mourn when Europastan Caliphate nukes us. Chickens coming home to roost and all that.

Because the ROE have changed. They'll illuminate any flyovers the first pass, and kill them if they try a second. Putin has been warned.

Syria is fighting against ISIS who have invaded their country. What the fuck?
Trump is on the jew's side?

Psychopathy is not a sustainable strategy.

It may work for another 30 years.

But that's it.

Eventually all allies will be alienated, it's simply human nature.

Bring it nigger

He's saying the OpFor painted him with a targeting system and the Hornet took him out.

We have to save the 6000000 moderate rebels that evil Assad is going to put in a gas chamber goy.

I know what it is.
Do you want our help or not Balticfag?

You Sup Forums fags are retarded. Obviously the Su-22 was engaging in hostile behavior. absolutely no reason a F-18 needs to pick a fight with a Vietnam Era jet. This isn't neocon drivel.

ROE is god overseas....former Army officer here btw...

We Top-Gun now?

>This left a power vacuum which was replaced by ISIS
this is what i was trying to get at desu

literally why invade a place if you arent going to take the steps necessary to secure it, biggest waste of lives and money i can think of. we are even paying for soldiers to stand around and die out there while isis runs rampant beheading anyone they feel like, seriously wtf

I'm saying the most likely scenario is the Su-22 radar-painted (target locking) the F18 or attempted an AtA engagement and got his shit wrecked.

USAF and USN AtA RoE almost unanimously require pilots to be engaged air to air before cutting loose..

but the refugees aren't even syrian, you'd have to take out africa and all of the middle east

>killing muslims is now a jewish trick

Hi shareblue!

>defend your homeland
>by invading a country on the other side of the world
>a country who has done nothing to the US except exist next to Israel

top wew, bruh