Lena Dunham Selfie: Defiant, Refreshing, and Brave

Thought Sup Forums would love this inspirational article.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4610032/Defiant-Lena-Dunham-shows-body-naked-selfie.html

i've seen some nude scenes of hers since my ex would have girl on when i was in the same room, how she looks now is actually a vast improvement over how she looked on the programme.

What CWCs life woud look like if he was born a woman

While I can see how some may claim that all she's doing now is body shaming people by flaunting her new found thinness, she bravery never ceases to amaze me.

The author really just nails the magnitude of power Lena emits.

FPBP

15, 20 more lbs and she'd be pretty cute, though I'd want her to shave her head again.

Wasn't she fat(ter)?

Wow so BRAVE of her to show her naked body

I can remember she pretended to get really offended a few years back when a reporter asked her about the nudity in "Girls." It had been applauded by the media and spoken and speculated about. It was a very common question asked with no ill will or disrespect. It just another question answer session on her publicity tour. Judd Apatow was there too. He immediately sided with Lena Dunham in a way that gave me the impression he was trying to fuck her. It wasn't until later I found out that Mrs. Apatow was a producer for Dunham's show.

I'll give it to her. Between this and her false rape accusation which her publisher made her recant, she road that professional victimhood train as far as it would take her. She got paid. Good for her.

Don't even know who she is

i don't think i've ever seen a girl that fat who has such a small ass and breasts. it's very peculiar

Yeah her weight fluctuates with the fucking seasons. Back in 2013 I think, she got down to an almost decent weight when things were relatively in proportion. Aside from her weight she's got that look on her face like that pig from high school who you stuck it in just to get a little experience.

Why do you have a US flag but talk like a faggot?