Question for EthnoNationalists

If Racemixing doesn't actually produce healthier offspring like mainstream science says then why are all the hot guys mixed race? You got the Rock, George Cloony, you got Al Pacino who despite being really small and scrawny was still really attractive to women. Besides every man in this video is part white part Jewish or Black or Asian. The women are Hispanic so they are mixed between Spanish (part Moorish Arabic) and Native South Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racemixing only helps the non-whites because the non-whites are retarded inbreds.

Produce cited studies that prove with hard science that mixed race people are more physically attractive.

Not even sure why I'm responding, this is shit bait. why did you even make it?

>The women are Hispanic so they are mixed between Spanish (part Moorish Arabic)

>american education

let me take a big laugh.

NORMISTAN SHILL!!! STOP SHITTING ON MY FLAG!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

George Clooney sucks, he ruins every movie he's in.

Al pacino is a dinaricized-med he may look foreign to a wasp but he's just mediterranean. I don't know if he's mixed

tfw no mixed gf

Al Pacino and George Clooney aren't mixed race, you fucking retard.

>doesn't actually produce healthier offspring like mainstream science
"mainstream science" doesn't say that at all. It's just a common fallacy to think that since the respective gene carriers are very different the offspring will have a lot more positive attributes from both parts, which isn't true.
I know this is a bait thread, but I wanted to just point this out.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Your a really bad troll

>2011

(((mainstream))) science. Try again.

>not learning about spanish history
Mexican education everyone

All mediterreanians are mixed bro

Look at their ethnicity online dude

Nice trolling

Just did, you illiterate nigger. Pacino is 100% Italian and Clooney is Irish, English, and German. Do your homework before you say stupid shit, you fucking moron.

>Al Pacino is 100% Italian
He's from Sicily though. Sicily was run by Arab Moors for 300 years he is mostly Arabic. Varg Vikernes even said Sicilians are more Arabic than European

>Clooney
He has dark hair, swarthy skin and dark eyes.

feels good man

>Varg Vikernes even said
That's your problem, you are listening to the king of pseudoscience. Varg is KANGZ level retarded.

>If Racemixing doesn't actually produce healthier offspring like mainstream science says
>like mainstream science says
Hybrid vigour is a theory which falls flat on it's face when applied to humans, for the simple reason that humans are the most observed species on Earth in terms of health outcomes.

The argument goes that mixed-race people are "genetically healthier" than both of their parents, problems with this:
>the healthiest nations on Earth are comparatively homogeneous (Japan, Finland, Switzerland, Iceland)
>genetic health is always increasing, regardless of race
>white/black mixed individuals suffer from the same detrimental health issues associated with blacks (high bp, sickle cell, lower life expectancy)

It's a bullshit theory generated by 1-off examples like the "liger", which is a mix of two entirely different species.

But it is true that Sicilians are not white.

Sicilians are Europeans with very very little non European admixture. You can literally google this shit in less than 10 seconds. If you are going to be that much of a purist then you better be willing to accept that there are FAR fewer "white people" in the world according to your 10th grade ridiculous standards.

My teacher just said actually "No, Caesar is played by a white guy here but he's not really white, he's Mediterranean or more Olive skin" and yes im 18

I thought hybrid vigor was already debunked as bad pseudo science? Mixing races doesnt guarantee good or bad offspring. It is reliant almost entirely on the genes of the individual mother and father. Some races have higher rates of inbreeding like arabs and other semitic peoples. The chances of having healthier offspring with them is highly unlikely.
Only attractive biracial people are put in the media to promote diversity and mass immigration policies.

>My teacher just said
Jesus Christ, you're a fucking dumbass.

The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression caused by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Hybrid breakdown or outbreeding depression begins to occur in subsequent generations.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies (separated for only 10,000 years) were crossed, scientists feared that the offspring would be affected by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that when two subspecies of lions were crossed, it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links about race mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Think I cherrypicked these? Search "coadapted gene complexes" on Google and see what you find.

???

sage

The liger is a terrible example anyway. Its considered animal cruelty to breed them because of how unhealthy they are.
Hybrid vigor is studied in dogs and mixing breeds doesn't guarantee better offspring at all. Mixing greyhounds with any other breed would result in a slower racing dog

Get out of here with your gay ass flag you fag

>why are all the hot guys mixed race?
>why arw all the niggers the kike media throws at us relentlessly mixed race or some shade of shit?
i hope it makes u think. only asian (japan and korea) and white are attractive

Everyone in that video is a glassy eyed retard. They should all be used as target practice. I can't stand that narcissistic monkey face shitskins have. Their bodies are all disproportional.

>why are all the hot guys mixed race?
>lists celeberties
The people the (((MSM))) shows you aren't a good representation of hot people nor of mixed race people.

>tfw you are the king of misguided autists living in a cuckshed

How am i dumb?

Shut up

enjoy ban