ALEX JONES MAKING HISTORY!

ALEX JONES REDPILLED MEGYN KELLY LIVE!!! ABOUT SANDY HOAX!!!

ALEX TOTALLY REDEEMED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=T_kjGIIo3pg
imgur.com/a/LVKq3/all
sandyhookfacts.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCRQEci-TzQamQFVnP6hf2FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HcZIRi_NkJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
youtube.com/watch?v=d2egeavjQlI
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk
youtube.com/watch?v=eLfkdquHotY
nodisinfo.com/wheeler/
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source?

Sandy Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

>no source

Nuke hues

What the fuck is Sandy Hoax and how is this Sup Forums related? Can someone break it down for me? Is there some sort of rundown of what it is that is quick to digest?

1. you're a retard
2. Sandy Hoax school shooting was staged by the government and MSM
3. Is political obviously because they did it to implement gun control

Thanks for that source broseph

youtube.com/watch?v=T_kjGIIo3pg

>no source

Google right now.

Megyn dun goofed.

imgur.com/a/LVKq3/all

Alex got BTFO'd...

...heat lamp?
That fool was sweating because he was being held to the 20 different stances he's puts forward when convenient. The fact that his sources are shit, and he doesn't do any digging to validate them, PLUS... if people are SLANDERING and LIBELING him so fucking much, WHAT DOESN'T HE SUE!?!?!

Alex got exposed.

I'm all for free press and been listening for years, still will... I've never taken this fool seriously though. (T Boone Pickens isn't a "globalist")

>megyn kelly

Alex Jones? The performance artist?

Nobody fuckin died

it's just your typical, fun excuse to harass the parents of dead children. to tell them that their children never existed and that they are liars. you know, the classic

There's a lot of conspiracy ("coincidental") shit surrounding it. Just youtube the videos... very dubious.

>26 students and teachers blown away
>no footage
I can't take a shit without a street cam looking through my window. Fuck even columbine in the 90's had cctv footage, show me some proofs that isn't some dude laughing before going on stage to cry about his dead kid

for you big guy

I listen to him for entertainment, but he is fucking full of shit. He's pretty much the audio version of Sup Forums, it's good to get a basic gist of what happened today, but I don't want to hear your retarded opinion about it. He's also obviously fake as fuck I don't know why people can't see this. I was watching something with him in it with my buddy and he did this fake crying thing "oh lord Jesus please help us" and it was the most fake thing I've ever seen. His mannerisms are so fake, he just comes off like a fake person.

A few trolls started a fake conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook being staged by the government.

But then, as is the case every time trolls start a rumor for keks, the actual retard conspiracy theorists heard about it and took it to heart.

So, it's basically the same story as every other topic to ever appear on Sup Forums. A few people act like retards, then get overrun by real, actual retards.

Fuck off fag, there's already 2 threads about this, and a majority of anons dislike kike jones

(Bill Hicks)

They are heavily banning images results.

Before they try to fill your head with bullshit..
sandyhookfacts.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCRQEci-TzQamQFVnP6hf2FQ

"Grieving" father.

Let's assume for a moment that Sandy Hook was fake.

What reason would they have to parade out the supposedly not dead victims during the Super Bowl? That seems like a dumb thing to do if you're trying to make a giant conspiracy.

SANDY HOAX totally busted.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcZIRi_NkJI

I listen to him for entertainment too, and because he does, very rarely, drop valuable info. you don't get from actual "news" mediums, for instance Biden's son was in charge of the natural gas supply in the Ukraine. He said that in passing but I Googled it and the shit was true. It was right after the ousted they're "elected" president for "corruption".

It isn't your fault.

>Face blindness is a brain disorder characterized by the inability to recognize faces. Face blindness is thought to be the result of abnormalities, damage, or impairment in the right fusiform gyrus, a fold in the brain that appears to coordinate the neural systems that control facial perception and memory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

"Hide in plain sight" sounds familiar to you?

>No medical helicopters
>2 shooters turn into 1
>the school had been closed for months before the shooting
>porta potties and a roadside ordered by the DOJ
>not allowed to FOIA anything regarding Sandy hook
>school gets demolished
You can kindly fuck off.

It was a psyop and making people seem crazy is classic CIA.

Since when does "featured during Super Bowl" = "Plain sight"?

I don't think advertisers would pay as much as they do for a Super Bowl commercial if it was "plain sight".

Some meme phrase doesn't explain why they would haphazardly show supposedly not dead victims during the Super Bowl.

holy shit Adam Lanza looks like a creep

he has the eyes of a madman

I'd add anyone dumb enough to have not bought the offical story is likely on a list somewhere. They'd need to track anyone thats not "controllable".

Fema camps here I come!

At that time they weren't aware of the power of the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2egeavjQlI
Got exposed quickly.

actually thats perfect. just look how it got u thinking

>That's crazy
>Well, they CIA is only doing that to make me SEEM crazy haha
literally tinfoil hat-tier argument

Nice photoshop amirite?

I was under the impression that they HAD footage and decided not to release it.

... which isn't completely unreasonable, I mean we are talking about a guy gunning down a bunch of six year olds. Even for the biggest gore-lover on Sup Forums that's a bit much.

kys shill

THE SLOPPY SNIPPER:
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

Bring that "sandyhoax" stuff up in real life and you will get hit and be eating through a tube the rest of your life.

Nah. Some asshat would leak it. No one is that good at secrets except... the deepstate CIA?

Why?

This 1967 CIA Memo Is Still Used to Discredit Conspiracy Theorists Today

youtube.com/watch?v=eLfkdquHotY

Lol, no, it doesn't work like that in the REAL OUTSIDE.

Different noses and different ears. You people are truly retarded.

lol look at what happens when you want to search for Megyn Kelly on Twitter

>using violence instead of an argument
I think the sandy hoaxers are retarded, but you seem like an idiot as well.

Sandy Hook was a false flag government sponsored event that determined a few casualties are for the greater good.

I wouldn't have went for ears, eyebrows though. Whoever would hold a guy in sunglasses and a helmet with a chinstrap as actual evidence is truly retarded though, who knows, this is Sup Forums 2017...

I still refuse to habeed anyone was killed until I see even a single drop of blood in that school. Non critical "wounds" on the extras don't count.

>That plebbit spacing

Why wouldn't the government just have a crazy guy kill a bunch of kids. Why do dumb shit like get actors.

Mocking us. The Sandy Hook Parents could show up on National TV with the kids alive. The normies would still just close their minds and deny it. That is the power of tainting someone with the Conspiracy Theorist Tag.

These retards think everything is a conspiracy.

It's the reason why 15+ years later we still have no confirmation of Israel being involved in 9/11.

Because of these fucking kook conspiratard Jonestein braindead fucks who think everything is a conspiracy and associate themselves with 9/11.

easy there; you can go to jail for that.

NOBODY DIED, ALL KIDS ALIVE.
nodisinfo.com/wheeler/

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ

>That plebbit spacing

It was a test. They needed to see how far they can push a psyop with current tech.

Redpill: The Government shot the kids

Good Goy! Yes, the government tell us all the truth. No one would ever conspire!

top bluepill, senpai. There were no kids at sandy hoax

No, plenty of pictures of the kids alive, WITH THEIR PARENTS.

Because it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Nobody noticed, and those who did won't do shit.

Why do you think they let Alex talk shit in the first place? Nobody cares. Let him warn people. Let him expose everything. Let him wake the masses.

As long as there's food in the cupboard and the toilets still flush, nobody's going to do shit.

Lol ok, yeah the government that can barely function is going to do something overly complicated, instead of just getting some dude to actually kill a bunch of kids. Its not like goverments.

is there a reason you believe those things beyond seeing a screencap on /x/? what's your strongest piece of evidence with a source?

when's the interview?

is there a stream?

did i miss it?

Why did Alex and the guys celebrate with champagne?

I'm always shocked the believers never have any shred of proof. Sans what their govermenr tells them is true. Sounds so fucking crazy to me.

At least those capable of critical thought can find holes, why not discuss them? Nah instead we're all kooks instead lol. Yeah sure.

All kids alive.

>ahmed does not want the fame of being responsible for 9/11 being taken away from his fellow sandniggers

another vehicle "major incident seven sister's road" London.

Did you read my post you braindead Jonestein fan? I said there is a whole bunch of bullshit behind 9/11 that needs to be investigated but the reason it's taking so long it's because noone dares to question it in fear of being associated with kooks like you who think sandy hook was a hoax and other incredibly stupid stuff.

>Wow brilliant idea guys, let's make this incredibly difficult false flag operation that will totz get the 2nd ammendment repealed. Yea this is totz gonna work, the 2nd ammendment is a goner now.

Just fucking kys you dumb fucks, I wish AJ never touched 9/11

>chase bank pulls funding for show
>pretends its about kids they dont really care about and never knew
>not about alexs tendency to redpill about the elite and banks
so transparent only msm retards buy it

Why couldn't we protect her smile, user?

911 = Mossad, CIA, Saudis.

>Mike Thernovith

>9/11 = every boogerman I can think of

who said "goverment"? There are much more powerful people in control dumbass.

kek

POST THE MEGYN KILLY JONES INTERVIEW ALREADY YOU FUCKIN AUTISTS

Just like he said

Overrun by real, actual retards

fucking dying

Did you read my post you braindead Jonestein fan? I said there is a whole bunch of bullshit behind 9/11 that needs to be investigated but the reason it's taking so long it's because noone dares to question it in fear of being associated with kooks like you who think sandy hook was a hoax and other incredibly stupid stuff.

>Wow brilliant idea guys, let's make this incredibly difficult false flag operation that will totz get the 2nd ammendment repealed. Yea this is totz gonna work, the 2nd ammendment is a goner now.

Just fucking kys you dumb fucks, I wish AJ never touched 9/11
POL this is the reasonable conspiracy theorist. He doesn't like "Kooks" like Alex Jones. He is the one that is reasonable and you kooks are messing up his credibility. Fuck man!

Lots of shilling going on in this bread

Same MSM that paraded that dead muzzie kid on the beach. But lets not show proof of the Sandyhook psyop.

Same bitch also in the Boston Hoax.

Crisis actor.

who said "goverment"? There are much more powerful people in control dumbass.
Exactly, it's not like they have to use affirmative action for Black Ops.

your pic needs to be bigger mate

Yes, the jews did nothing wrong.

Holodomor never happened.

Think about the 6 fuckillions.

Your research capabilities need to be improved a bit.

If you were starved unto the point of 112 pounds at over 6' and suffering SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE from starvation, do you think you could lug a ton of ammo, combat gear, etc. around, drive a car to a destination and kill 29 people?

why did the cops wait an hour before going in? why was no EMS chopper called?