Islam General /ig/ - New Beginnings Edition

It seems like Sup Forums is more accepting of Islam now more than ever. I think it's time to bring back this general, what do you think?
Special thanks to /ptg/ and /sg/ for being a positive bridge to our community here on Sup Forums.

Discuss anything related to Islam and please keep all Sunni vs Shia arguments constructive. All denominations are welcome here.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

>the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the bible!

youtube.com/watch?v=4s2UTAtSKd0

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DSWX1
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w
youtube.com/watch?v=vXya46yQKss
youtube.com/watch?v=H9n_BIeBl3k
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AGrXG-AsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure

fucking gay

SAGE

DO NOT LET THIS COME UP

Please stop trying to recruit for your backwards cult here.

Islam is a religion of peace my friends, why all the hate?

bump from /sg/

We're not. Go off yourself with your retarded, insane death cult.
imgur.com/a/DSWX1

yawn
sage the fucking death cult and its edgy drones
Deus Vult

Kill yourself.
Preferably without killing anyone else.

>ever supporting an ideology that makes women not wear skimpy clothing

Fucking statists.

The west needs to adapt to remain pure and Isam is the only way. You know this to be true Sup Forums and in time you will learn to accept.

kys

Sup Forums is filled with weak minded shills who couldn't stand their ground against a 4 year old, so it's not surprising the influx of reddit-tier retards gives you the appearance that we as a whole accept your brainwashed death cult masquerading as a religion.

>not keeping your women pure and only to be seen by her husband
this degeneracy is what is killing the west

dusgusting lies.

off your self alone with you pedo idol

The only thing that's killing the west (quite literally) is the bureaucrats bringing in people like you to rape and kill our women.

Amazing how they could poll 1.62 billion muslims

Your lies and your disgusting soul dies everyday.

>I don't lie
>talks about invisible sky god that loves human sacrifice who rewards murderers with the most boring kind of woman
>(virgins) aka 40 year old beta neckbeards

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/130434484#top
ISLAM YES!
EMBRACE THE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT BROTHERS!
#MUSLIMSAGAINSTHOMOPHOBIA

Hows the mind virus doing?

to the arena with you

Your countries are welcoming of us so they too understand where the future lies ahead.

disgusting lies of a pedophile death cult

kill yourself

>I don't lie.

Tells everyone that islam is religion of peace.

Fuck off muzzi cunts. You will be systemically eradicated before the turn of this century.

Yeah, the future, THE PROGRESSIVE FUTURE FOR ISLAM!

Wow, muslims are so BASED

fuck muhammad and fuck muslims

Christianity is cancer and Islam is the cure

/sg/ here, muslims are fucking based

Did someone say Crusade?

Is it possible for Islam to be practiced in moderation?

Muslims are faggots proff?They literaly are so much desqusted by mear thought of womans boady that they need the to wear clothes that cover all of their boady.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SUNNI FAITH IS HARAM ONLY SHIA FAITH IS TRUE DEATH TO SAUDI-ZIONIST SCUM

could be

You idiots blow each other up only becouse you disagree who shall be leader of islam.....what the fuck is wrong with you?

no, ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF THE SWORD NOT PACIFISM There is a slogan repeated continuously by apologetic “du’āt” when flirting with the West and that is their statement: “Islam is the religion of peace,” and they mean pacifism by the word peace. They have repeated this slogan so much to the extent that some of them alleged that Islam calls to permanent peace with kufr and the kāfirīn. How far is their claim from the truth, for Allah has revealed Islam to be the religion of the sword, and the evidence for this is so profuse that only a zindīq (heretic) would argue otherwise

>It seems like Sup Forums is more accepting of Islam now more than ever
wrong. we just want our women to be feminine and our males to be masculine again, and for our culture to become uncucked.

nobody wants you, or your barbarism, or you pathetic kid toucher death cult anywhere near them.

>rightful russian clay
>opinion discarded

I will just post some of the things one of the greatest leaders of our war vs the ottomans in 1821 said when asked to surrender, he then proceeded to fuck them up.

"Fuck your faith and your Muhamad, you have the audacity, aren't you embarassed of asking a treaty from us, with your shit-Sultan Mahmut, I crap on him and your Vizier and the jew/kike Silihtar Botha, the whore. If I live, I will fuck them up, if I die, they will kiss my ass."

General Georgios Karaiskakis.

>It seems like Sup Forums is more accepting of Islam now more than ever. I think it's time to bring back this general, what do you think?
>Special thanks to /ptg/ and /sg/ for being a positive bridge to our community here on Sup Forums.
What the fuck am I reading?

Speak for yourself, Islam is most welcome here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w

You literaly beleave in one fucking relligion but disagree who is leader and that is why you kill eachother?
Why?Can't you guys just have a proper discussion and talk things out in some GREAT ISLAMIC METING n Shit?

>It seems like Sup Forums is more accepting of Islam now more than ever.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA, fucking moronic goat fucker

Honeypot from UK or some other nation without freedom of speech.

You fuckers can't agree on your "religion" if say the whole world converted to islam, what would happen next? you would start killing each other for not believing "correctly" in the sky man.

Islam is the religion for the unevolved people, the niggers.

DEUS VULT

sorry, before the "fuck your faith....." He started with these words: "Come, you shit-turk, come you gypsy, come you jew-kike, to hear the rant like cuckold" He then proceeded to write the rest I wrote.

fuck allah and fuck sand people

You don't understand, it's not about the leadership, it's about the corruption of our faith. Sunni mongrels rape children in Pakistan, while Saudi royals makes billions by waging wars and spreading Wahhabism across globe. The very essence of what makes our faith good is being tarnished and twisted by the sunnis, because of their greed and lust. You can't deal with scum like that, only purge it.

Whoa... tell me more Def interested. Am serious btw

sometimes converts take time to understand the religion but will get used to it over time.
disagreements occur with every religion, Islam is no different in that aspect.

Islam is for faggots

Essential links in the OP

Why do you feel the need to shit our threads we arent shitting your threads so fuck off

Your Muslim country's all have been destroying each other for thousands of years, if we except you the same thing is going to happen to our country. Fuck off you crazy Hajji.

Christians converts are common and will continue to rise as the west continues to become more Islamic, this is when degeneracy will go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXya46yQKss

you don't belong here niggers

ISLAM YES!

not sure what you mean friend

Fuck outta here with your religion of peace

You murder people, you destroy cultures, and then you go "why are you shitting our threads"
Learn what karma means and watch your land. You're cursed, it's the curse of a desert. Wherever you come - this place turns into desert. Because you bring upon nations ways of the desert people. Even in Tatarstan they sold all the trees so now it's hot as hell and boring plain yet to become desert unless technologies overcome your madness.

Oh poland, poland they are not JUST niggers no no they are SAND niggers, be polite with pronance and don't be a biggot poland, try to be nice to our frends.

that is just the west trying to corrupt our religion but we will prevail and you can join us

Oh really look at the thread's name Sup Forums is a board of free speech
You dont belong here now fuck off to r/atheism where you can have a "safe space" from muslims

FUCKING GOATFUCKERS GET OUT OF MY BOARD RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah thanks i am an Atheist, in the end you bouth mudshits and christfucks will fell on your knees before Atheism.

There's no bigger degeneracy in the world than you. And that's the reasons our paedophiles in charge import you.

if you aren't baiting and are actually muslim I wouldn't mind your opinion on why the American left has embraced Islam so much.

What are they getting out of it?
Why/how is it happening when you seem to have completely incomparable values?
What do muslims think about being embraced by them?

and unrelated, if Sharia law prevents interest rates how do loans work when there doesn't seem to be any benefit for the person giving the loan?

Christians I encourage you to learn more about Islam as you will see that it is not as it is often portrayed.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9n_BIeBl3k

Yes i like fedora and you like your arab weil, what is the diferance?

This is now a mudslime hate thread

That's an Indian (hindu?) tradition you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AGrXG-AsA

TURKS BTFO BY SOLDIER PRIEST

SOLDIER PRIEST
O
L
D
I
E
R

P
R
I
E
S
T

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD
JESUS CHRIST IS HIS SON

THE FATHER,
THE SON,
AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

ONE IN ESSENCE, UNDIVIDED

MOHAMEDANS = BAD FANFIC

CONVERT, EMBRACE CHRIST OR BE EXCLUDED FROM GOD THE MOST HIGH

But christians know that false-prophet comes and many follow him. And there's another sign. On the forehead as it was pretold. Shit, it looks disgusting, the followers of islam look even more disgusting than christians, your countries look disgusting, everything about you is shit.