i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun 18
Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>Iranian Revolutionary Guard says it launches missile strikes in eastern Syria over IS-claimed attacks in Tehran.
US-led Coalition shot down a SyAF fighter jet (SU-22) south of Tabqa city
Raqqa: Clashes between SAA and SDF
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province
>SAA blitzes ISIS in Syrian Desert, reach DeZ prov, cut al-Qaim-Sukhnah Road
>Raqqa: Tigers now at outskirts of Resafa, SDF races to block Tiger advance
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs
>Unconfirmed: SDF to be sent to Tanf border crossing
>IS claims bombing in Damascus, 7 killed
>Al-Waleed Iraqi/Syrian border crossing secured by PMU
>2 objects intercepted above Hmeimim AB by Russian Air Defence
>Tiger forces liberate 14 villages, advancing east in south Raqqa CS
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mxQTqncm
archive.fo/GyN27
archive.fo/QkQuv
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/876431110187737088
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assad will triumph, or there will be WWIII

^
WRONG

First for Trump is GWB.

الاسد او الحرب العالمية الثالثة

Drumpf is trying to get a puppet state in Syria

On Sunday, June 25 at 12 PM, there will be a free speech raIIy at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

If you are anywhere near DC or its environs, join your fellow Sup Forumsacks in attending this event and help make it the best it can be. This is your opportunity to get your message out.

>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER

pastebin.com/mxQTqncm

>Antifa DC police protest on the same day

archive.fo/GyN27

>Big League Politics article

archive.fo/QkQuv

I hope that good ultimately triumphs over evil.

I told y'all snackbar niggas I wasn't playing games no more. Ain't nobody realer than me in ME.

Swerve with those shitty flying Daewoos fo i start letting loose with the real shit.

BLUH BLUH

Yeah while he's losing his northern half to Kurdish state lol. US/Israel too powerful.

>MUH BASED SANDNIGGER

literal t_d tier cuckoldry

eat a dick kike

everyone knows its you SA

>(((130458846)))
Remove NatSoc flag, Schlomo. You're not fooling anyone.

indeed
assad will fall if there is any justice in this world

A friendly reminder that Hasakah will happen all over again if Assad can't control his jets.

don't forget your kekistani flag and your maga cap xd

Trump's hands are tied. Military actions are no longer his. Generals/CIA control that shit.

So, the SDF takes Raqqa, then what?
Is Assad going to retaliate?

keep the houthiposting going

Do not feed the trolls please :)

he's white than you are

Get out, JIDF.

We'll see about that.

> So, the SDF takes Raqqa, then what?
Theyll head to Deir Ezzor. Assad will have to fight them sooner or later. I just hope Turkey joins in soon.

Wishful thinking...

>Trump
>in control of something

>"SLURP SLURP MMM SAUDI COCK, PLEASE HOUSE OF SAUD, AMERICA NEEDS MORE OF YOUR SEMEN, WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. THAT ASSAD GUY? GONE, WE PROMISE SLURP SLURP"

witnessed

Fuck you, you can't stop me.

No, assad will be btfo by its own allies

>Generals/CIA control that shit.

Yeah not like Trump gave them that power or anything, OH WAIT

What does SDF's Shammar tribe think about the current alliance going on between Saudis and SDF?

So you want an ISIS state then
Fuck off

Is this this the /btfo/ general?

#Aleppo: With constant negative reports from #Aleppo residents re the lijan (NDF), #Damascus leadership decided enough is enough

---------------------------

Just last week, #Assad decided to dispatch Major General Mohhamed deeb Zeitoun to #Aleppo. He is a Sunni & extremely loyal & trusted aide

--------------------------------

In mere 72 hours, Deeb Zeitoun had a dramatic effect. Recall that had already served in #Aleppo before the war and knows the city v well

FULL READ HERE:

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/876431110187737088

Stop fighting it.

You shitty Su22s can do nothing.

What's up with this downed jet? Is it bad? should I go hide in the basement?

He better be grateful US doesnt want more land to Kurdistan

Dont believe anything the SDF says about arabs with them. It could be all a media propaganda thing to trick people into thinking they have local support. The kurds are acting like the Israelis. Arabs hate kurds as much as turks hate them.

>"SLURP SLURP MMM SYRIAN COCK, PLEASE BASED ASSAD, I NEED MORE OF YOUR BASED SANDNIGGER SEMEN, WE'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. WE PROMISE SLURP SLURP"

LOL

Thats funny, I could have sworn America was bombing the shit out of the very people he's fighting.

lol no, assad knows that some parts of syria will be no longer pro-regime

Lads, I just want you to know - do not associate me with the other Irish guy shilling for the Kurds, I'm the one here nearly every evening and I hate the Kurds. He shames my nation.

both of you are sucking the cock of science denial

who do you think are funding the rebels?

Who fucking cares ahmed, kurds are the only trustful ally, fuck arabs

Syria has no influence in the US, so there is no Syrian cock to suck.

Kurdish treason will not prevail

>kurds are the only trustful ally,
t.newfag

Rebels are already dead, saudis give them money and other gulf states, the west is supporting SDF

>US not making Siberia a Lliebestraum

wat

There are so many unironic Kurd/kike shills right now that I don't know what to do.

/sg/ is the best form of news but its all shitposting, where should I go to wait out the autists and still stay informed?

No, it's a bunch of niggers circlejerking, don't care

Rome caved eventually you know. You can build a throne of bayonets, but you can't sit on it for very long.

>kurd
>trust

If you're not one of their tribesmen or family, you dont have their trust and vice verse.

Of course not. You just like the taste of based sandnigger semen

Dead US soldiers when?

Where is the other Irishman who supports the SDF anyway?

Anyway, get Hasakah'd mate.

You think so ... try to take Qamishli

it's usually not this bad, drumpftards are raiding the thread

Implying the Jews are the bad guys

>America bombing the Saudis

If by bombing, you mean "bowing to them and doing everything they ask you do to" then yeah totally. America is bombing the shit out of them.

True. Kurds are like Israelis, but without the brains and money.

It already has hasn't it?

>Yeah not like Trump gave them that power or anything, OH WAIT

Yeah, Trump tried doing that. Appointed Flynn as NSA - pro Assad. Immediately got nuked by MSM/Deep state. Sends Tillerson to make pro-Assad speech. Next day they bomb babbies and pin it on Trump's negligence while starting FBI investigations on him for Russian collusion.

All Trump can do from his point is lessen MSM's influence, which he's doing to the best of his abilities.

Kurds are secular, they dont blown themselves and they are hated by ISIS

No, I want men like Assad and Gaddafi not to be toppled so my country isn't overrun with refugees, thank you

Acording to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that Su-22 should be able to fly. Its wing are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Su-22 , of course flies anyways. Because Su-22 don't care what humans think is impossible.

We dont really have anyhing new yet, theres nothing else to say atm.

Why do you like the Kurds? Honestly explain it. You know they did Hasakah, so how can you still like them?

America is still maintaining the pretense that they are fighting Isis. What happens when Isis is defeated?

They will probably push for something like in Iraq, but a Kurdish state in Raqqa or Taqba is absurd.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Look, if you dont want to support kurds then you'll have to support jihadists rebels who will betray the US, there is no other option to put an end to the war

>/ptg/

>Kurds are secular
they literally revolted to bring the caliph back during 1930s in Turkey. what they made them "secular" was the forced indoctrination to Apoism by KCK and that is a flawed way of doing things.

Are you kurdish or retarded? Or both?

We should just give SDF a bunch of manpads desu, Turkroach and ASSad asspain would be hilarious.

Kurds aint going to kill westerners in terror attacks, arabs are tribal too who cares, I dont want ISIS to win

America is more distrusted than ever before. People in Germany now trust Putin more than Trump and people don't like Putin here.

Fucking hell, did he get b&

>Kurds are secular
So is Assad's Syria.
>they dont blown themselves
Unlike the people US, Israel & Saudi have been helping?
>they are hated by ISIS
ISIS is taking it easy on them, and vice versa. You are a newfag and should lurk more.

Assad isnt fighting the Saudis, not directly.

All this "US is helping ISIS and trying to remove al Assad and who is the US military killing everyday? Jihadists. Not the SAA, Jihadists.

The NDF pushed their luck then (even though they were surrounded from all fronts) and ended up losing everything except for a police station.

I support strong ethnic national states, including one of the Kurds. I support Assad over the Islamist rebels and IS but I cannot see him holding onto his country outside the Alawite coast in the long-term without serious Iranian investment.

Shut up rapefugee

t. irish JIDF

I really do enjoy this timeline

Do we not love our BASED black men?

beutiful post amigo
screencaped

kek

Youre kurdish arent you? No one gets triggered like this except them.

Well no offense but your knowledge is very lacking. For one Syria barely has any Kurds, at least in relation to the land they now control. They actively bring in Turkish Kurds and displace the local Arabs.

Assad is literally on the verge of total victory within a year, how exacltly in your universe is he going to only end up with the Alawite coast?

>
Saudis are isis Tier + some zionist blood.
I mean they are funding radical islam worldwide since they had enough oilmoney!
They do this with the help from the USA. i mean they funded with the CIA Alquaida and the taliban. most recently ISIS and the "moderate" rebels. I mean they are the main cause why there are people driven trucks into children!
So i think they are not really /ourguys/

/sg/er please stop LARPing.

>I cannot see him holding onto his country outside the Alawite coast in the long-term without serious Iranian investment
Syria is an already a designated extension of Iran at this point. After the war everything in the country will be auctioned to Iran. So, yeah. Syria has a clear future already. No need for Kurdistan.