MIND BLOWING LEAK:

ANGELINA JOLIE EXPOSES SATANIC JEWISH CABAL IN HOLLYWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

THIS CURRENT YEAR ANGELINA JOLIE'S VIDEO SPEAKING ABOUT SATANIC JEWISH SEX RITUALS BEING FILMED FOR POSTERIOR BLACKMAILING SURFACES AND ALTERS THE POLITICAL SPHERE OF THE WESTERN WORLD BY ADDING LEGITIMATE PROOF TO ALLEGATIONS OF THE EXISTANCE OF DARK SATANIC CABAL CONTROLLING THE WESTERN PROPAGANDA HUB KNOWN AS HOLLYWOOD

WHAT WAS ONLY A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND A DARK RUMOUR IS NOW 100% SUBSTANTIATED

> But user!!!!1 Why is this politics-related?
There's two sides:
1 - It is known that countries like Russia tacitally endorse corruption in the lower tiers of government to have an easy way to dispose of opposition by surfacing proofs of said corruption. Therefore if this also exists in hollywood, it constitutes a political action.

2 - This completely kills the narrative of evil people as misguided/lost people, it is a lot different for your cosmovision, ,and therefore for your political decisions, if you consider evil something that happens because of social opression and repressed psychological energies fucking up people's "essential good nature", than if you consider evil to simply be a mythology and religion based around accesing higher realms of power and mental ability via fucked up traumatic "breaking through" practices; what is supposed to be a natural component of humanity more and less controlled by every individual, becomes a literal church of horror, a deification of pain, suffering and perversion.
Are you happy now you fucking retarded moderator? How the fuck are satanic jewish cabals offtopic you fucking idiot, if you disagree then show your fucking face itt and explain why you do so instead of being a pussyass itchy-click excuse for a primate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
youtube.com/watch?v=YMQRFT4bZuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK, ITS REAL

I CANT BELIEVE IT EITHER user, BUT IT IS

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN

I can't watch the video, mobilefag, how real are we talking here, Angelina goes loopy and rants about shit, or like shit gets hardcore?
Also
>Not thinking it's real this whole time
Cmon man.

This is older than Sup Forums.
My family knew about all of this pedophilia and satanic Hollywood and government shit before the internet even existed.
"After gay marriage, they'll bring the lady boys, then the bestiality, then the pedophilia" my moms uncle always ranted.

Wasn't it already known she was into occult shit back the late 90's? That's when she and Billy Bob wore vials of beach other's blood around their necks.

Yes lad but this is the real shit, im capping a few bits for you to see, this is legit confirmation of sexual torture rituals and the existance of pictures and videos

MODS are demonic Kikes

There really isn't much here, and Icke is way too autistic. The most striking part of this to me is how dumb she sounds.

thanks for the laugh OP

this belongs on /x/. the fact that you can relate it back to Sup Forums doesn't matter, the primary subject is paranormal

who was this qt?

Woow and it's nothing. I spent all that time watching it and now I'm sleepy. I think I might take a nap, you guys should too.

no it isn't, whats paranormal about it, where are the ghosts, the demons, the spooky shit?

this is completely natural bounded

Me too, nothing to see here, everyone go to sleep now.

Angelina Jolie can not be trusted

Mk ultra stone on short circuit

Soon she will be triggered, female Mk ultra chicks do not follow thru with suicide commands

The just break down and shave their heads and commit emotional suicide

There is no way she escaped her handlers long enough to alert the public

She will soon have an "accident"

kike spotted

>Not thinking it's real this whole time
i knew it was a thing in some circles, there are legit satanist and dark masses and shit

but its mostly edgy kids who are actually luciferian and believe satan is prometheus and the morning star and all that shit, meaning they are just normal theists that call god satan to sound cool

there are few actually horror-deifying people out there, and its huge that they would have so much fucking power in our society, hollywood is literally a brain-washing behemoth, montage theory is all based around mind and emotional manipulation for the sake of narrative

Thanks for the link.
Kind o fits in with the Kubrick thread.
However, they don't seem to be talking about a conspiracy but rather fairly standard kinky sex.
AJ is known to be a kinky bitch and the fact that she used the word "ritual" I don't think suggests a world wide conspiracy.
If there was no text it'd just sound like her and her kinky friends doing kinky things filming it and watching it.
I actually WANT Those things to be true kek but I need better evidence.

Last Man Standing with Tim Allen was actually surprisingly counter culture for MSM, no faggots, obligatory black neighbour (zzz), kinda female empowerment a little with his daughters (zzzz) but other than that very conservative show, he's always peddling conservative philosophy into the life lessons and shit, his whole family hates Obama.
He went on a tonight show and said being a conservative in Hollywood is like being a Jew in Nazi Germany, and a month later his show got discontinued. RIP

>EXPOSES SATANIC JEWISH CABAL IN HOLLYWOOD
Old news, dude. How did you not already know this?

good goy

feel america brah

>I don't think suggests a world wide conspiracy.
Kinds of do when you tie it up with all the other people who hinted at it, but you are right, it isn't proof of a world-wide conspiracy, it is proof about ritual perverse sex and blackmailing material existing in hollywood

>If there was no text it'd just sound like her and her kinky friends doing kinky things filming it and watching it.
Nope, it doesnt, she explicitly separates it from kinky sex, she goes on and on about how its not superficial, how she has to explain people that is about that "real, REAL place" that you get send to when you are feeling pain beyond self-control, how she would go mad if she wasn't tied up, how she had to kill her pet for it, how people don't understand how "real" it is till they try it, how she doesn't remember half of what happened to her, how she woke up with tattoos, etc
her friend talks about "you know.. darker people, its great to see people's sexuality, but... this is too much, i have so many amazingly compromising pictures of people"

The fuck

illuminati is just a gang bang cult?

Bumping to see what happens
Inb4 she mysteriously suicides
Inb4 thread gets delet

bump because OP delivered

How about an unedited video so we can make our judgements you nigger.

if she's not dead yet. ((they)) either want her to start shit or it's not true.

Just post more of this sperm worm nobody cares about Jewish cabals

>she goes on and on about how its not superficial, how she has to explain people that is about that "real, REAL place" that you get send to when you are feeling pain beyond self-control, how she would go mad if she wasn't tied up
Yeah I know. She's a kinky fucked up bitch. I lived with an SM girl before and that's what she sounded like too. People that get beat up for fun are fucked and don't speak like you and me.
>how she had to kill her pet for it,
No. There was an edit, text suggesting that she did that, and then a cut to her saying "I had to kill my snake" and then quick cut. That's MSM tier editing to form a narrative. We have no idea what she said before and after that sentence. It may have been completely unrelated.
>how people don't understand how "real" it is till they try it, how she doesn't remember half of what happened to her
Again that's often how people in those circles talk.
>how she woke up with tattoos, etc
Again, that was after edits and I'll have to watch it again but I didn't hear her say she "woke up" with them
>her friend talks about "you know.. darker people, its great to see people's sexuality, but... this is too much, i have so many amazingly compromising pictures of people"
Again standard kink talk. They're into dark shit man. Like I always thought I was a dark guy but when I stepped one toe into that girls world I realized I'm pretty fuckin average. And I'm sure she would have TONS of compromising picturesof people but she doesn't mention blackmail herself. There's probably tons of pictures of her out there too and that's why it works. If they all have pictures of each other no one can use them against the other. It's an equilibrium. And why would that person have them? Aren't only the top tier men that run Hollywood supposed to have them?

Anyways I could be wrong I don't know but that's how I see it.

Also, AJ sounds high in the video. And why are her friends faces blacked out?

didn't save her from the Jewish breast cancer.

Satanism is man made. The hidden influences hollywood puts in its films are man made. The influence they have on society changes our way of thinking which influences politics.

Well shit.

Angelena Jolie on """""suicide""""" watch.

What kind of phone do you have that cant do youtube

This isn't proof of anything other than she is a sick bitch who was on the casting couch.

i think if you have geolocations turned off some videos cant be seen.

I can't believe I stayed up for this im so tired

Fuck off you autistic fuck

Old news. Have a bump tho for newfags who havent lurked enough.

Sup Forums is always right

A shemale who camwhores under the nickname "warmfreshpaint".

>This isn't proof of anything other than she is a sick bitch who was on the casting couch.

She likes a spanking and a nipple twist.

Kinky gal

>A shemale

Mentally ill self mutilating freak in womens clothes you mean?

Whatever makes you sleep comfortable at night :3

I'm aware of the habits of the new mod you're speaking of. He needs to be removed from power

Illuminati is a secret society for top satanists who run the world. Satanism is all around us. The most appalling example a normie can understand and see is circumcision. When the baby gets circumcised it is very traumatizing which alters the mind to become i believe more apathetic. Premature births do the same . The goal is to mold our minds and to defy god as to breed us this way is act against him. They believe they are gods themselves as per the Luciferian teachings as well.

Once you understand their ideology you can see shes being blackmailed and indoctrinated. They might kill her now for releasing this information.

ok i'm really not seeing whats wrong with group sex and honoring yourself and bowing to nobody

Jew

Wtf it s real .. Well before i had some doubts , but this is the ultimate proof

Na. Pause it every ten seconds to give editorial context to promote your own narrative.
Sage

If you watch the tape without the autistic conspiracy shit by david ike all you would take out of it is that jolie is into some kinky shit

It's so sad to hear about her depression, who would've guessed she'd put on some concrete shoes, shoot herself in the head 3 times in the back of the head then go for a swim?

Need that video to be leaked

>I lived with an SM girl before and
why would she say "its not like SM" when describing SM?

> We have no idea what she said before and after that sentence. It may have been completely unrelated.
Fair enough, i went looking for an unedited video but it has a cut before it too, so im gonna grant the possibility of doubt

>Again that's often how people in those circles talk.
Funny someone in those circles says its not like the other stuff in those circles. She explicitly says, "this is not superficial like SM", "what they use are not accesories"

>that was after edits
No, that wasnt after edits, she says, without cuts, that after the ritual she woke up with tattoos

>Aren't only the top tier men that run Hollywood supposed to have them?
You are confusing the reality of this video with the conspiracy theories existing sorrounding this

She drops the word "ritual" 10000 times, she, being kinky as fuck sounds surprised by the violence in this type of rape, she is clearly hinting at the fact the she stepped on sth otherwordly (figuratively) violent, which is important when you take into account she was well into the bondage rape scene

Her friend sounds like a degenerate too and she is freaked out by those guys, and says that what she saw on the videos was beyond what is normal for her as a degenerate, the other friend talks as well about how violent it was

I think you are mixing reptiles and kinky sex with ritualistic shit, the point here is the pain and self-sacrifice is inflicted as some sort of sacrament, and evidence of it is being saved, you need to think this as the sexual equivalent of opus-day self-flagellation practices

and thread

>Icke is way too autistic.

he could become a powerful weapon

>opus-day
lol
opus dei

>illuminati is just a gang bang cult?

the military is run the same way, if you want rank get buttfucked

it works the same everywhere

where the fuck is the uncut video of it?

>The most appalling example a normie can understand and see is circumcision.

what about diabetes?

you have a fifth of the population of the US performing blood ritual daily

>she'd put on some concrete shoes, shoot herself in the head 3 times in the back of the head then go for a swim?

nah, she's worth too much, they'll just shoot her and roll out a clone if her clones are good enough, she's probably already a clone

the real one resisted one too many buttfucking sessions a long time ago

this wasnt a reason to trust from the beginning. its not looking like she talks about it to expose it, but rather looks like some chat that was secretly recorded.

For people in positions of power they film them having sex with underage girls/boys. Blackmail by homosexuality doesnt work anymore so it got more degrading.

What makes you think this has anything to do with any sort of rituals? Sounds like they're just talking about some underground bondage shit. Nothing related to Hollywood or Illuminati is actually said by Angelina in the video. The editor just adds words into her mouth. She's literally talking with her friends about some weird fucking underground fuck-circle that she's visited.

Stop being so gullible, you retards.

tru

no religious overtones faggot, stop being so obtuse

maybe the literal use of the word "ritual" like 10 times

>She's literally talking with her friends about some weird fucking underground fuck-circle that she's visited.
No, she is literally going out of her way to explain is not a fuck-circle at all

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

so much this

kek, they're just making a "viral video" for fun.

the sheep just falls for it EVERY TIME.

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
supposed to be comedy (and i think it would be funny if it werent so real), but i expect this is extually how such meetings go. like an actual one filmed in secret would just have a worse angle and tone.
also note the video goes 3:22 and ends with the words "god please help me"

old as fuck video.

>no religious overtones faggot,

I don't need the person letting the blood to involve themselves in any ritual, their intent is to survive and they do it by letting blood 3-6 times a day

enough to feed plenty of daemon

Well now I have to actually watch the video, you fucking shills.

Did i also forget to mention they use foreskins for beauty products and babies blood to extend their lives. Such suck fuckers.

>Blackmail by homosexuality doesnt work anymore

skull and bones don't blackmail each other but they do buttfuck each other

#teamjolie

>blackmail them with buttstuff
>people who actually like buttstuff join because there is no downside
>people who like buttstuff gain more power and normalize buttstuff
>start blackmailing with pedostuff
>pedos join the ranks since there is no downside
>pedos gain power and normalize pedostuff

>ends with the words "god please help me
Are you seriously this stupid? It's one of the lines from the song this video is plugging for.
>3:22
Well yeah, it goes along with the whole skit.

Thanks for reminding me about Trevor though, haven't watched any of his stuff in a long time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg

SEND THIS VIDEO TO ALEX JONES NOW!!!

it could have stopped at any other part of the song. he chose that part.
could have had any length, but it had that one.
but all just coincidence right?

MAXIMUM
DAMAGE
CONTROLE

you ever heard of Caesar Tiberius?

The weird thing is that no mainstream news outlet even tried to make sense of this video or even brought it up.

not really. why?

anyone else /schizo/ tonight? From this thread I can see I am not alone

>M-muh mentally ill right wing conspiracy theorists
JEWS ABSOLUTELY BTFO
SATANIC KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>not really. why?

as far back as western civilization goes in writing we find an association between people in power and violent sexual deviancy, not just in the west but also in Asia and other parts of the world

to control other people you need to be the meanest motherfucker, any moral hang up on doing what is needed to retain power means you lose

also power brings delusions of grandiosity

is not that much of a stretch to think powerful people deify the methods that make them powerful

this is OLD AF you stupid FAGGOT newFAGS wake up and smell the sacrifice

What do we mean by real?

it has less than an year

yeah i see its old, but how was this leaked and by whom? It definitely seems to be her for sure.

You fucking idiots, this video has been out for almost a decade. It was originally controversial because she is shooting and scoring drugs in and around the video. It is well known she was into knife play, bdsm, and ritual tattoos. That is what she is talking about here *high as a kite.* The video is from ages ago.

Admittedly she very probably is in some illuminati hell cult if anyone is, but this video is no proof and will only serve as red herring. She can deny the connections here and carry on with whatever really goes on behind the scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMQRFT4bZuc

ive noticed by the way when there hair is cut and hair dyed blond its like they have been reprogrammed

When kanye had his recent fit he went to the hospital and came out with blond hair check the meeting with trump

fuckd up shit is going on, End times are fucking near its either satanic worshippers end times or the real fucking deal

Goodluck and may God be with you

The shills have arrived! And right on schedule!