What's happens when the oil money runs out in rich desert sand people countries like Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman...

What's happens when the oil money runs out in rich desert sand people countries like Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, etc?

They waste all of their newly found wealth on frivolities and invest in "tourism", they have no manufacturing or raw goods economies. Just oil.

Oil is going to collapse in our lifetime with electric cars and renewables. Most are already dipping into their savings with oil being ~$45 barrel today.

Do you know how much of London is owned by sand people? Extrapolate from there.

>My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel,

You beat me to it. Kek

>invest money in London
>fund wahhabi scum terrorists
>terrorists blow up London
>London gone
>terrorists gone
>starve to death

Makes sense!

>They waste all of their newly found wealth on frivolities and invest in "tourism"

Lol only a fraction of the obscene wealth they've managed to acquire is wasted on that shit. They've been investing heavily in every god damn industry on Earth. The Saudi's in particular have an insane amount of power because they can easily crash some of the largest industries in the world on a whim.

Bullshit. They have assets worth 1 trillion by they're burning through over 100 billion a year.

The royal family alone has way more than that.

Caliphate al englaterra when?

>What happens when the oil money runs out in rich desert sand people countries like Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, etc?

>you
there was a screencap about this that was very detailed but dont have it. Tldr is eventually it will turn into a war zone with the richest dudes there buying capable PMCs to defend and attack each other or something to that degree.

They go back to being irrelevant.

No one will care about middle eastern instability enough to bother with intervening.

Hopefully there will be famine, war and a big die off.

they gonna be bankers n shit

they have too much money to ever go really poor again, unless they really, really fuck things up

And why do you think all arab countries stimulate migration?

They are aware of it.

All of these royals already have escape plans with full new identities etc in the event shit like this happens. Basically they'll fuck off while the country goes to shit.

Considering the USD is backed by oil and the petrodollar is traded worldwide the US will experience hyper inflation and then an economic collapse as the fossil fuel industry is propping up a huge portion the economy

So in other words Venezuela 2.0

>What's happens when the oil money runs out in rich desert sand people countries like Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, etc?
Nothing, they still own most of the world. Have you missed how they've been buying property, industry, politicians, and so on in pretty much all countries?

Capitalist investments are based on short term wealth generation. If your motive is solely profit, why would you care about what happens after your lifetime?

Libya was the only oil state that attempted to make itself sustainable

Or so they tell you.

>you will live to see the return of the Bedou

Feels pretty good desu.

Easy
America...4.0 I
Id say, the money will give them a generation or two. But that sand wont sustain Mohammed
buh bye

Your question is out of date, user.
A place like Dubai has been running an economy with only about 12 percent of GDP coming from oil for quite a few years now. Their main money earners are transport (the airport), tourism, and real estate investment. None of these might be sustainable, but this is how oil boom economies are running these days. They're all reinvesting the profits to try to create long-term boom societies.
Source: I lived in the UAE for a while.

they own lots of facebook shares n relax

You just disproved the point you were trying to make. You're arguing with yourself and you don't even realize it.

A new game begins. And the old board game is shelved.

Realistically though, the Arabs will butcher eachother. We will assist.
We will protect certain small City states like the Abu Dhabi. and the likes. Leave them as our Desert getaways and ways for us to maintain some form of influence over the region.

But they will totally fall apart and become pretty much nothings again.

>What's happens when the oil money runs out
Whats going to happen to US when the oil money runs out. Think about it.

UAE is an outlier. Saudi Arabia won't be able to maintain that shit. Too big, too many people. Not diversified enough. Hated universally even by it's trade partners who have been playing the long con while draining it.

That's not to say the house of Saud won't survive. Most will leave once shit hits the fan. And when the population has been decimated and later stabilized some will go back to maintain a shitty dictatorship over the desert.

I believe the neutral banker over anything.

UAE will be safe because their economy has diversified to finance and professional services, and their regulations are very business friendly with high economic freedom.

But Saudi Arabia is fucked beyond belief. Their economy is incredibly bureaucratic with most of the Nationals having unproductive government jobs. When the public (oil) money runs out, they have nothing left to keep them afloat.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. The question shouldn't be OP's.

The question should be: When Humanity goes to the stars who will be left behind?

The ones that are smart enough to diversify their economies will continue to exist more or less normally. The ones that continue to rely on oil will end up in Africa-tier poverty

We drop food not bombs, win the hearts of the people, modernise or abolish islam and finally colonize earths asshole.

The Saudis are super invested in the U.S economy just for that reason.