Fuck white people

They tell you to go back to Asia, you tell them to "get the fuck out of my country and go back to Europe."
I don't think there are defined racist terms that really hit white people the way it hits non-whites because of the imbalanced power structure and history of the world. But these are the best phrases and examples I came up with to be used whenever experiencing racist vitriol from whites.
Cumskin - calling them 'cumskin' and saying some variation of "my jizz is the same color as your skin."
Black slave owner - I think this one really hits home because it taps into the absurd racist white history of white people and it's to be used in the way of a stereotype. For example a white person saying "all Asians are bad drivers" and responding with "yeah and all whites are black slave owners. You're a black slave owner, What's up black slave owner." Although I'm not sure how a black individual would feel hearing that so keep that in mind (or fuck it and proceed forward).
Chinese slave owner - Chinese anti miscegenation laws and the greatest mass lynching in U.S. history consisting of Chinese men and how the chinese were basically treated like slaves and forced to die out.
Pasteface.
Mayonnaise face.
Bleachface
Inspired by a hapa poster a girl said that her white grandparents used to say things like "oh she's cute because she doesn't look too Asian," in response to that say "yeah she looks even cuter because she doesn't look too white. White people are too ugly."
Someone hits you with the "Asians are smart blah blah" respond with "yeah we are smart. We're not stupid like white people." Someone says "you speak English well." Tell them "thanks yeah you're English is terrible."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
i.imgur.com/jI4wZnI.jpg
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6001a10.htm)
youtube.com/watch?v=7CmW7pCGcng
youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck white people
Of course, I would never want to fuck shitskins

>They tell you to go back to Asia
Wait, I'm confused - who gets told to gb2 Asia?

Insecure shitskin detected

Bringing up the 442nd, the most decorated American outfit in World War II consisting only of Japanese Americans. And the reason that it's the most decorated is because crazy fucking white higher ups treated these men as expendable suicide squads because of their Japanese ancestry and for example used them to rescue white-American prisoners because their lives were worth more than Japanese-Americans because they were fucking white. Understanding this completely really changed my perception of this country's history and if someone could add the details of these battles in the comments below it would be appreciated. (The 442nd Regiment was the most decorated unit for its size and length of service in the history of American warfare.[3] The 4,000 men who initially made up the unit in April 1943 had to be replaced nearly 2.5 times. In total, about 14,000 men served, earning 9,486 Purple Hearts. The unit was awarded eight Presidential Unit Citations (five earned in one month).[4]:201 Twenty-one of its members were awarded Medals of Honor.[2] Its motto was "Go for Broke".) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
If they denigrate your Asian character respond with smart ass phrases such as "you're a pussy if you need to be white to get pussy," or "you're a pussy if you need to be white to succeed". (This is also a good mentality to have yourself if you're ever ashamed or stifled by your ethnicity, seriously. You're a grade A+ certified soft hairless spineless pussy if you need to be white to be successful. Break all the rules and make your own.)
Bringing up how this isn't a white country considering how much blood and sweat was put in by black slaves, immigrants, non-white soldiers in world wars and saying things (again) like "this is my country get the fuck out and go back to Europe if you don't like me being here. This is my fucking country," if they give you shit.

If they bring up something sweeping and broad about "Asian culture being misogynistic" say "yeah and European culture has a serious problem of being extremely racist, it's a big issue in the European-American community." If they say "that's not true about Europeans," you say "that's not true about Asians."
Whenever they bring up that stupid shit about Asians being racist in Asia, tell them that has nothing to do with me. I'm fucking American you dumb piece of shit. Tell me what Asians of Asian descent have to do with an American of Asian descent. And if they say "oh well what's the big deal if Americans are racist if Asians countries are racist," then I'd say "because I'm American and I'm better than that. I'm creating a country that isn't racist because I'm a better American than you are." (and also ingrain it in them that America isn't a white country as stated two paragraphs above)
Another thing to add to that is that Asian-Americans are better Americans than European-Americans. Statistically (accounting for differences in population) we commit less crimes, make more money on average, commit less rape. I hear this thing where white people compare black people to Asian people saying "why can't black people be like Asian people?" This made me think "if you're gonna use that argument, tell me the reason white people aren't like Asian people." European-Americans in reality going off statistics of crime, drug use and incarceration are significantly worse than Asian-Americans and should work harder to be better Americans like Asian-Americans. We're the better Americans. That's a powerful perspective to utilize and maintain (and also a good way to help people get "woke" because it forces the mind to shift it's perspective from white-American being the golden standard to Asian-American being the Golden standard, literally.) Studies showing Asian American men commit less crime than European American men - i.imgur.com/jI4wZnI.jpg

What's going on, my man? Why so much hate?

Pinkdick
Asians are smart blah blah - Yeah because we actually but in the effort.
You speak English well - Thanks, you speak good English too, at what age did you learn it?
Asian are bad drivers - show them a study that shows white people to be the worst driver (cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6001a10.htm) and every time you see an accident that has a white person (I see 2-3 times daily), say 'there goes another white driver', lets start a stereotype for them (not a stereotype, but fact).
Asians are hard working, good citizens - Say 'do you want become one too?' - If they say 'becoming an Asian?', you say 'no, becoming a good citizen, I can teach European Americans how to be one.
Can't go wrong with okay faggot, followed by shut your mouth before I fuck you and then your bitch. Probably would enjoy what a real man feels like. Soon as he responds sucker punch, with a kick to the leg. As a general once said hit them first, hit them hard, hit them fast, and keep hitting them. Peace brothers
Bro, I remember somewhere I read samurai would meditate on death, by all kinds of means. They warrirors efffectively desensitizing them to fear. Don't be afraid, and Don't be willing to die. If you die your gonna, game over one less Asian bro. You can't die. Having said that don't be afraid of death, and be prepared to kill. There is no honour among these creigtons, so don't expect any. Someone says shit say something, if its a bad situation ge tout remember there face, maybe you see them alone some time and then see whats up then. Just my two cents.

Culture that forces women to break their own feet and bone them to fit into tiny shoes in the most disgusting way

>sign me up

I'm not a racist, I just hate all shitskins. If your skin is the color of poop, you are not human.

No one has even said anything yet you fuckin stupid chink.

she's gonna drop the glass the way she's holding it.

Pasteface
Mayonnaiseface
Bleachface
>Master Race

Who are you arguing with?

Hahahahah God damn I thought white guys had a tough time coping with all the jungle fever nonsense going around. Seems like the yellow man gets twice as triggered at all the asian chicks getting colonized.

Get fucked chenger.

The dude is obviously some kind of ching chong bukong or something.

I would love to go back to Europe, but you have to be a shitskin to get into Europe these days. I don't know of many countries that allow right of return, but if you're some savage shitskin come on in!

white people made the society you're trying to leech off of, push them out of, and take over, so
there's a reason why there's a power imbalance
and that power imbalance is a necessary thing in order to maintain order in society
if you dont like it you can fuck off back to your rice paddy shithole and make your own civilization to rival ours
good luck kiddo, feel free to not ever write us, fag

Not gonna lie, nothing really offends me if you're poking at my race.

Nonwhites usually get offended easily because they're self conscience they're not white.

At the end of the day, I'd rather be a poor slave and white than anything else. Stay mad.

Majority of Asians are shitskins. Some NE Asians are human.

You see 2-3 accidents daily?

Settle down chink

I read that label on the drink in the unshopped pic and it was a cider from New Zealand so she's a Kiwi qt

I'm sure you'll be fine, considering you're so much better than we are and all that.

Sauce on the gif?

>fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl

Yeah that's it. These subs have made me acutely aware of the possible instances of imbalance among races and how it's possible Asian-Americans aren't seen as American. And the only way racist white people will understand what it's like to be discriminated against/stereotyped is to be discriminated against/stereotyped i.e. using the above information against them.
Someone expand upon this thought but a lot of it seems to be their own arguments flipped against them i.e. "Asians are hard working, good citizens" then I'd say "Yeah whites don't do much. They smoke too much pot and jack off in their mom's basement." Or "Asians just aren't aggressive enough" then I'd say "yeah whites are too aggressive considering how many white child molesters and rapists there are. It's a big problem in the European American community." Also in general start calling racist white guys European and to go back to Europe and that this is our country now to show the kinks in their racist armor. It really puts it into perspective when you view them as Europeans in America just like racist European American people view Asians in America. It's a "you belong in Europe cumskin we don't want your racist kind here" mentality from my end.
Also I'm not cool with chinks in the armor, I'd say call it out and change it to kinks in the armor. If they say "oh how come blah blah history of words" then you say "yeah we're changing history right now. Say kinks in the armor."

Fuck that is twice. Shame on me!

You need a change of attitude. We are going to rule over you until the sun darkens. Have a good life.

It's because white people built modern civilization.

We are also the most desired race on earth, for both our bodies and our minds.

Oh, and SAGE

>to show the kinks in their racist armor
Just couldn't bring yourself to say it, huh?

Jesus calm the fuck down user.

Being on Sup Forums for a while, I know the OP is actually white himself

>I don't think there are defined racist terms that really hit white people the way it hits non-whites because of the imbalanced power structure and history of the world.
fuck off, nigger. whites literally built thhe entire world up amd if it weren't for them you would still being sucking shit out of a cow's asshole and dying of easily preventable disease

Did you read the report? It did not say whites are more likely to cause accidents?

Also how can you compare the horrific racism in European countries to Asian and African countries when they do not have any other races in their communities to be racist towards?

>yeah we are smart. We're not stupid like white people."
we know thay our iq is higher than whote but white man still ismore inventive. everyone know how dumb niggers are, though

literally all of those things are the machijations of the kikes and repeated by their shabbos goy
and as if they arent present in other races
you gooks literally prostitute your kids out more than any other (supply is highest, price is lowest)

some white lady rejecting you lately?
grow up, will happen frequently
we give zero fucks about any of those terms

Use these responsibly, racism sucks and using racism against racism sucks but there's no way around it from my limited knowledge. It goes back to the golden rule of "the only way racist white people will understand what it's like to be discriminated against/stereotyped is to be discriminated against/stereotyped." Also any noteworthy comments that contribute to this threads overall message (things to say to racist white people) will be edited into this post. Comments and feedback are appreciated, welcomed and will be read thoroughly.
disclaimer - if you're a white lurker reading this and you aren't a racist, I have no qualms with you. To the racist white lurkers reading this, I see you cumskin.
youtube.com/watch?v=7CmW7pCGcng

>cumskin
is this insult? it is not good one

/r/asianmasculinity

go back

>fuck white people

my skin is light brown homo

youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo