SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F63ao
clyp.it/0ikdgjsu
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740753/amp/Transgender-girl-youngest-transition-Australia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well if it isn't our dear Sweden at it again!

When the fuck am i going to get my boipussi

How boring is it in Sweden that its national pastimes include sex change operations and converting to islam

But who could have guessed?

men become women
women become men
assuming they are not cutting of their benises, they will still reproduce

Fags archived into history. Sad!
archive.is/F63ao

off

>what is a logarithmic function?

You can already get some from Thailand.
Even a poorfag like you can afford $5 boipussis there.

Why wouldnt they. All the women are into women or outsiders so all thats left is for them to switch gender and try to get the remaining men

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As long as they're a cute, I fully approve. What happens after they get old and ugly is not my business.

>leaf
Look who's talking lmao.

>doubling is logarithmic

Being a Tranny is in fashion in Swedenistan

is this the article that cites a study finding that the number has gone from 10 to 20?

those arent the good whiteboipussi

it may happen very slowly near the beginning if the constant is large enough. in this case, the constant is the media shilling that if you're not sexually confused/queer/pedo/whatever you're not normal

I'd fuck a hot tranny. Not like I have anything better to do.

Surely not the country whose only relevance in the world these days is to act as a gateway for Africans to the parts of Europe that matter

>used goods

this is what happens when millennials are allowed to be parents

The exact opposite of exponential function. Why?

nice.

Sorry, but we are not cucked like you.

A disgrace to Hitler, you are pathetic and should gas yourself.

l'm a Pozzed-cuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely
The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.
Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.
The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.
Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

It legitimately is. Being white, straight and Christian or atheist is viewed as boring. Plus, if you're a tranny, you can cash in on those sweet oppression points and have media bow down and worship you.

oh

10/10

Anyone here remember the Satanist scare in America?
It was fueled by psychologists accidentally creating memories of mistreatment in the children through suggestion.

C U C K O L D S

t. Rick Wilson

Being a woman is the top of the food chain in western civilization. A qt Swedish woman even moreso. Why would you want to be a boy anymore?

sweden yes

being a woman is only fun until your late 20's. After that your value drops rapidly. Especially if you're actually a man and the boyish features fade.

But if all the children in sweden change genders, then you'll end up with inverse numbers-- more males than females by an approximate margin of 2-5%. Are the jews based AS FUCK!??

SERBIA
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

:D

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

Pls no swede-cucks.

>make gender identity a convoluted, difficult to understand concept
>see they're confused

I expect to see a list of the usual suspects behind this

Well. If one were smart and locked down a man early enough, it would be easy mode for life. I'm so jealous of all these wives out there driving their SUV's and shopping.

This is the result of the vicious pursuit of propaganda by the Jews.

"While there were just 2 children wanting to become members of the 'opposite sex' in 2015, the number rose to 4 children in 2016, and climbed as high as to 7.4 children in 2017 - effectively doubling each year.

The Doctors are now facing accusations of sexism, since the mention of an "opposite" sex strongly indicates their believe in the outdated 'Gender Binarism' "

>More young swedish boipussy

Whats the problem here?

I used to be interested in jewelry when I was a kid. If I was born to a Swedish family today they'd have pumped me full of of hormones telling me I was a girl.

Traps deserve death.

The guy who I got this pasta from said he really did this. I thought it was too absurd. But! I then remembered the screenshots of some Tribe subforum where gays were talking about meth and kids and drinking the cum from used condoms in adult bookstore's video rooms.
>bugchasers
fugggg

>you normalize and make something a protected status
>the most easily influenced people in society i.e. children take it up
Sheeeeeeeet.

Sweden has reached the ultimate jewified level

They'd better come up with a better sex change surgery then, one that focuses on huge tittays and ass and makes the dick even bigger and harder and powerful. Fuck all this genital mutilation shit, make dicks big and hard and potent that's what we need in our sheems.

Proof that this is psychiatric, not biological. "Culture bound" comes to mind.

It's easy to double things when they are awfully close to 0.

hol up senpai
youz be sayin dicksucking is a behaviour and not something you born with?

Sweden is hopeless.

>have Scandinavian blood on my mom's side
Okay, fuck it. I'm officially depressed

This world sucks ass
Depressing fucking board

>Be man
>Gotta jizz erryday
>Can't get succ
>Decide to give succ, trade rite?
>No succ, just in the ass
>Wellshit.jpg, let me flip my dick inside out so fucc at least makes jizz
>Have dick flipped out, fake vagina in wrong spot, and bleeds daily rather than monthly
>Can't get fucc because femine Benis is the attraction to traps
>Kill self
Way to go faggots!

clyp.it/0ikdgjsu

How can they not see that what they're doing isn't bringing them happiness? Diversity? Massive rapes and killings. Gender confusion? No one is happy with who they are. Sweden is a pitiful excuse for a nation.

It'd be cool to be a girl, but having a sex change just doesn't seem genuine...

>Born just in time to drown in sweet boipucci

I wish,
that I could turn back time.

>Minor sign of the End of the world
>"Women will outnumber men"

being a girl is only cool until you reach 20 or something

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world

Seriously though, do people not see this as the cultural shift that it is and not biologic in origin? Shouldn't the rate of transgender individuals be relatively stable if they are born that way? It just astounds me how this escapes so many people.

Brilhant

why is Sup Forums obsessed with "boy pussy?"

you can fuck girls in the ass, too, if that's what you want.

SHUT UP NIGGER!

I can't wait to have that done!

>being this new
whale cum, my underaged friend. let me inform you that 3d women are trash and thus,"boypucci"

Shameless attempt to get people to read my previous post.

Why are white men so sissy, everytime I'm horny I just hit up Craigslist and there's a sissy whiteboi just begging for the BBC

No worries user, we will stone them to their deaths after we took over their country soon enough.

Fuggggggg

australia

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740753/amp/Transgender-girl-youngest-transition-Australia.html

Feminism poisoned their brains. Why else would they throw away their genetic lottery win?

It is true that more underage people in sweden want to become the opposite sex.
But it's not boys that want to become girls.
It is the girls that want to become boys in surprising numbers.
I don't have the numbers since they deleted it for some reason in the original article. But I think the number was like 70% girls and 30% boys.

So the real reason for the increase is that a bunch of depressed girls have read that it's new cool shit on tumblr or some other shitty site

This world makes me very tired. Every time I am required to empathize with leftists, I feel a piece of my soul dying.

Aa a queer man I love Sweden.

As a roach, you will soon get stoned.

As much as I am for depopulation, why the fuck don't the Jews target China/India? Or even better, Africa & the Middle East - they're the ones that need their growth curbed fast.

HRT eventually causes infertility.

Enjoy your AIDS!

I literally can't watch that, despite knowing what happens.

>Girls become boys
>boys become traps
>Still get fucked by fag Arabs
Sounds like Sweden.

>wanting to fuck disgusting Thai's
>Not wanting to fuck qt Swedish boys

You think they are concerned with the health of the planet?

It's pure racial hatred.

So more boys want to be girls in a country where the population is being changed to a more conservative anti-LGBTQ demographic. When these kids grow up they will be whining that men of their country are transphobic because they don't treat them like the women they have become because of Islam and then the muslims will complain that the trannies are being Islamiphobic because they are criticizing their religion for being conservative.

Sup Forums will laugh and mock both sides.

I know (((they))) hate us, but still, you'd expect them to be practical to a certain degree at least.

If you live in Sweden and you have a small son right now, you are basically raising a tranny cumdump for Muslims.

Good thing swedish traps are top teir taboo

did you just admit to being a fag,

>Take away men see as masculine
>Shame men for doing masculine things
>This leads to less testosterone in the male population
>I wonder why people are turning into trannies Sup Forums?

Fucking hell, they really do want to exterminate men.

So Sweden will be 100% trans pretty soon, what will the gender pay gap between ftms and mtfs will be.

Shut up and suck my dick whiteboi

>Sup Forums wants to exterminate this

Any doctor who supports these types of procedures deserve to be shot on sight.

>boys/men realize only girls/women are treated well
>be told you can be a girl/woman
>try to be a girl/woman

shocking

>posting the pg version

Yes the number jumped from 1 to 2