Draft dodging fatass President Trump woke up to news that 7 US sailors have died

Draft dodging fatass President Trump woke up to news that 7 US sailors have died.

He then chose to tweet about witch hunts and poll numbers.

When did you grow out of Trump Sup Forums?

I didn't as I still enjoy winning and watching faggots like you bitch and whine about him daily.

i never supported him

The same time he turned on Assad. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows shit we don't about the rebels and the Syrian government. Then I realised he's not fit to be Commander-In-Chief. Not even shilling at this point. I can't stomach to support him when he's helping the terrorists.

That being said, I'd take him over any Democrat candidate any time.

sad that he didn't tweet MEDIOCRE

Seven
Dead
Sailors

They shouldn't have been standing so close to the edge of the ship during impact honestly.

If I saw a ship about to hit my ship I'd probably be on the other side or on the bottom level or something.

I heard these cum drinking sailors were drunk and leaning over the edge dicks out all like "aint gonna touch my american ship"

#
>Seven
>Dead
>Sailors

Not exactly appropriate for a shitty platform like twatter. But stay mad.

You were never pro Trump to begin with, so...

>waaah Drumpf should stop tweeting, it's not Presidential!
>Why hasn't tweeted about dead sailors yet?

maybe wants to contact the families in person?

At this point

>insulting king nigger's numbers
thats not gonna go down well lmfao

Everyone on that ship should be dishonorably discharged

Did teh AIDS cause David's heart attack? Did it?

"your son was just tremendous, his death is a bigly loss to the marines. as compensation ive sent a 10% off voucher to any trump brand hotel"

>Trump needs to comment on every single thing that involves Americans
McFucking kill yourself.

>They shouldn't have been standing so close to the edge of the ship during impact honestly.
They were sleeping. Ships colliding in the first place is still fucking retarded.

Embarrasing

The entire right wing platform is based on triggering liberals rather than actual policy now. Literally infantile behaviour

I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY

>be US Navy
>get sunk

>literally

Nothing you say will get the military to vote democrat.

>7 dead sailors
>7
KEK

Who cares, Saudis have been trying to annex Yemen for 2 years now.

>giving a shit about cucks who died in accidents
Trump only likes servicemen who die honorably

>They shouldn't have been standing so close to the edge of the ship during impact honestly.

?

They died in birthing after it was sealed from flooding.

One of the worst possible ways you could die.

>pic related is how it happened