White people hate thread

>white people slaughter 2 races to near extinction and invade their homelands, discriminating them, raping them, and treating them like shit (Native Americans and Aboriginals)
>yet they complain when people legally immigrate to their countries (which isn't even that big of a fucking deal considering they're not doing near the amount of damage white people have ever done)
>white people have caused nearly every war in general

Can we talk about how white people are so fucking hypocritical? I hope these viruses get killed. If white people never existed, the world would be a much better place. If they weren't around, I'm pretty sure all of the other races would invent the same inventions as well (they'd just call them different names and they might work a bit differently), so the world wouldn't change that much if these pigs went extinct. Oh, and nearly every major conflict would never occur and most of the world's problems today wouldn't be around. Like poverty in Africa or overpopulation. White people are worth less than the dirt under my fucking boots.

Try doing this in a non white language so I dont hear it

You're forced to learn English as a second language, so yeah.

Over 85% of "Native" Americans died of disease. Sure we killed some, but because they were violent savages and had it coming. Abos aren't even human so that's not a talking point.

It was an accident. Maybe if the Natives developed long distance sea travel early they would have immunized themselves.

>violant savages
You can't say that when your race has killed hundreds of millions of fucking people, hypocrite. If not billions. Not to mention greed, pollution, global warming, environmental destruction, the hole in the ozone layer, nuclear weapons, mass wars etc. All caused by mainly white people. You have no right to call others savages when you're 1000x worse yourselves. Native Americans weren't even that fucking savage. Sure, some where, but others where just hunters and gatherers that wanted to live a normal life with nature and spirituality. Also, aboriginals are technically human, so you're wrong.

>be native american
>slaughter your neighbours for sport
>take their scalps as trophies
>complain when it turns out white people are much better at it

Refer to this post Also, most Native Americans fought to protect their land. Kinda like all the devastating wars white people caused for protecting their "land" resulting in many many more casualties.

Why dont you fuck up only the Anglos? They did that shit, not all whites.

Find a hobby you edgelord. Go get some fresh air.

you obviously don't know the history of this continent. Aztec were extremely fucking savage. Most of the Indians died from disease or raided and then the whites went out to stop the raiding by destroying their tribes. You know how society has worked since 5000BC. Conquerors win

Whites were in America before you, now we are here again and the land is cleansed of you savage wagon-burning mongoloids.

Yeah, nah, the Sioux and the Iroquois deserved to get wiped out. The Plains Indians and the Huron came begging for us to save them, and we did, and they integrated into our society just fine. It's a shame about the Trail of Tears but hey, we've been telling you non-Whites for over two hundred years that the Democrats were only going to use and abuse you but you didn't listen, too enticed by gibsmedats and mouthwash.

Don't you have some warm blacktop to be passed out on, Great Chief Chugs Listerine?

What europeans did in Australia and America was legal.

What about the Japs who literally raped and murdered millions of chinese people during world war 2?

We were winning a lot in the past.
We've currently hit a lull.
We'll be back on top when the self-loathing leftists die out in due course.
Back to the top.

To come to the point at once, I beg to say that I have not the least belief in the Noble Savage. I consider him a prodigious nuisance, and an enormous superstition. His calling rum fire-water, and me a pale face, wholly fail to reconcile me to him. I don’t care what he calls me. I call him a savage, and I call a savage a something highly desirable to be civilised off the face of the earth. I think a mere gent (which I take to be the lowest form of civilisation) better than a howling, whistling, clucking, stamping, jumping, tearing savage. It is all one to me, whether he sticks a fish-bone through his visage, or bits of trees through the lobes of his ears, or bird’s feathers in his head; whether he flattens his hair between two boards, or spreads his nose over the breadth of his face, or drags his lower lip down by great weights, or blackens his teeth, or knocks them out, or paints one cheek red and the other blue, or tattoos himself, or oils himself, or rubs his body with fat, or crimps it with knives. Yielding to whichsoever of these agreeable eccentricities, he is a savage – cruel, false, thievish, murderous; addicted more or less to grease, entrails, and beastly customs; a wild animal with the questionable gift of boasting; a conceited, tiresome, blood-thirsty, monotonous humbug.

Yet it is extraordinary to observe how some people will talk about him... There was Mr. Catlin, some few years ago, with his Ojibbeway Indians. Mr. Catlin was an energetic, earnest man, who had lived among more tribes of Indians than I need reckon up here, and who had written a picturesque and glowing book about them. With his party of Indians squatting and spitting on the table before him, or dancing their miserable jigs after their own dreary manner, he called, in all good faith, upon his civilised audience to take notice of their symmetry and grace, their perfect limbs, and the exquisite expression of their pantomime; and his civilised audience, in all good faith, complied and admired. Whereas, as mere animals, they were wretched creatures, very low in the scale and very poorly formed...

It is not the miserable nature of the noble savage that is the new thing: it is the whimpering over him with maudlin admiration, and affecting to regret him, and the drawing of any comparison of advantage between the blemishes of civilisation and the tenor of his swinish life...

Think of the Bushmen. Think of the two men and the two women who have been exhibited about England for some years. Are the majority of persons – who remember the horrid little leader of that party in his festering bundle of hides, with his filth and his antipathy to water... conscious of an affectionate yearning towards that noble savage, or is it idiosyncratic in me to abhor, detest, abominate and abjure him? I have no reserve on this subject, and will frankly state that, setting aside that stage of the entertainment when he counterfeited the death of some creature he had shot, by laying his head on his hand and shaking his left leg – at which time I think it would have been justifiable homicide to slay him – I have never seen that group sleeping, smoking and expectorating round their brazier, but I have sincerely desired that something might happen to the charcoal smouldering therein, which would cause the immediate suffocation of the whole of the noble strangers...

Yeah, were allowed to faggot, we are the Chosen People.
Do something about it pussies.
>also white people are the greatest warriors this world has ever seen
>the only way people can defeat us is through soft kill programs
>Akira Toriyama designed the Saiyan race after whites, and the Super Saiyan after the Aryan Ubermensch

Aztec was only one civilization. Not many. Many Native American tribes where majorly peaceful/neutral as long as you didn't fuck with them.
>conquerors win
They're still human. They didn't deserve the get killed even after the plague. That's just fucking wrong.
Keep crying all you want, I don't care. That doesn't excuse you for your horrendous acts.
Although that's horrible, that's still not nearly enough damage to componsate for what the whites have done overall.
Ah, ignorance is a bliss. Maybe one day you will learn how horrible your species is. The fact that you're proud of killing so many innocent people sums up your race pretty well. And you call the Natives savages.

The noble savage sets a king to reign over him, to whom he submits his life and limbs without a murmur or question, and whose whole life is passed chin deep in a lake of blood; but who, after killing incessantly, is in his turn killed by his relations and friends, the moment a grey hair appears on his head. All the noble savage’s wars with his fellow-savages (and he takes no pleasure in anything else) are wars of extermination – which is the best thing I know of him, and the most comfortable to my mind when I look at him. He has no moral feelings of any kind, sort, or description; and his ‘mission’ may be summed up as simply diabolical.

Why are you saying white people as in I did any of that?

>mass wars

Bro have you ever heard of these 2 countries called india and china?

Plenty of people have slaughtered plenty of other people. You prairie niggers were slaughtering each other for years and had you not caught wars against white people you wouldn't be in the situation you're in now. Subhumans like you are lucky you weren't invaded by the Turks or Mongolians. Everything you typed was retarded, literally everything

Waaaaaaaaa ebil white people
Go cry somewhere else that during the age of colonialism your people were still worshipping trees and rocks while ours conquered the known world.
Also
>TFW op is probably white majority
>Muh 16% Indian heritage

I didn't do any of that shit....yet. You eternal nigger.

>Implying anything of value was lost whem abos and Indians got BTFO
Stay salty faggot.

Non-whites aren't human so I don't care

What is worse?

A weak, unoriginal, transparent troll, or the people taking the bait?

(I have no answer.)

The thing about whites causing overpopulation was funny, btw, but it ruined the trolling.

Not you specifically. Your ancestors. You should at least acknowledge your wrongdoings instead of pushing them away or trying to find an excuse to ignore them.
Have the Indians killed hundreds of millions of people? Have they brought 2 races to near extinction and raped their land? The Chinese are almost as bad as whites. I'll admit that.
Read my above posts, retard.
Natives will always be more wiser and peaceful than the white people have ever been. The fact that you're okay with them dying out because "lol survival of the fittest" is pathetic. We're not animals.
I love how when you white people actuallt face facts, you turn away and reject the information like it's poison calling it "fake" and "bait". Hilarious, isn't it?

>White people
change that to brits, dutch and germans and you got a topic.

This is now a nigger hate thread

No one is stopping you from going back in the forrest, wearing A loincloth, drinking dirt water and keep practicing you're ancestral way of life if you want. Just give up all the good things we have given you such as this website to whine like a bitch on about us.

> White people literally fought at a disadvantage by imposing "the gentleman's rules of war"
> redskins and the rest of the world still managed to get rekt.

At this point you're just a sore loser by losing whilst having a handcap.

baits can be keks, is shitpost haven. but in all honesty all my years here and i saw 4 aboriginals in person. 4. FOUR.

and these cunts speak about human rights, stick say no to racism posters on walls and shit and what not. hah.

Human beings in general are garbage, but saying shit like "but whites killed thousands!" doesn't automatically make every other "race" (which is a retarded concept to some degree, but that's another topic) better or more innocent.

Blacks sold other blacks to slavery, and the hundreds if not thousands of different trypes and groups have always been at war with each other.

Arabs have killed each other since forever, just like the rest of the world.

Asians, wether it be east asians, Indians, Pakis etc, have killed each other since forever.

Aztecs were an imperialistic society that sacrified people on a daily basis just because the believed the sun wouldn't rise if they stopped.

The whole "native americans were spiritual peaceful hippies" is so bullshit it makes my piss boil. Spaniards did horrible things to them in the name of god, and the natives in return did horrible things to others in the name of their gods and whatnot. We're all the same.

White people have only gotten flak because of the things they've done recently, like slavery in the americas, WW II and the end of colonialism. So shut the fuck up and stop blaming other people for your problems.

You deserved to be conquered. I highly doubt hundreds of millions of your savage ancestors were killed, since hunter-gatherers have a carrying capacity. It was probably a few million, and most died of disease. I don't hate the Mongols for killing my ancestors with the Black Plague. Quit being a Europhobic bigot

Why stop at history? Today whites impose handicap on themselves and still manage to come on top.

Native Americans didn't go extinct. They just mixed with settlers and now the mestizos who are recolonizing the United States.

Is that why you're being overbred by inbred 3th world scum?
God's chosen people are schlomos, all the abrahamic religion's miracles happened in the middle east.
Face it, god doesn't give half a shit about us.

Stop watching Dragon Ball

whites make a mistake they dont genocide niggers and settle in africa