FREE SPEECH SHOWDOWN IN WASHINGTON DC - JUNE 25

Remember (((Laura Loomer)))? The woman who interrupted Julius Caesar as her comrade Jack Posobiec screeched about leftists being "Nazis"?

Last night she announced that she's hosting a "free speech rally" at the White House on June 25th. This happens to be the same day as a rally at the Lincoln Memorial which has been planned for months. She is trying to co-opt this event because the original organizer wants to support the free speech of EVERYONE on the right, not just cuckservatives.

We cannot allow pic related to be the face of our movement against the Left. We must make the original rally a success and show the fake Right that Sup Forums cannot be co-opted. Please spread the word about the original rally and attend it if you can.

Sunday, June 25 - 12:00 PM
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC

>FACEBOOK PAGE
facebook/events/710760992428134/

>DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GyN27
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH MY GAWD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

bump

Thanks man!

Important stuff to keep in mind

Why are alt right girls so fucking hot Sup Forums?

wow.
these are the same rules they'd give black people in the 60's before protesting

HWNDU: "Trump is divisive, but we don't like divisiveness! Please say these ambiguous words into the camera, thanks."

>SHUT IT DOWN! THIS ART IS GARBAGE, LETS DISRESPECT IT AND USE IT FOR SELF-PROMOTION! SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK! NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE!! LOL MEMES. 1488 BABY! HI BRITTANY!!!

Caesar Trump Play: "KILL THAT TRUMP HITLER AND KILL HIS FUCKING SUPPORTERS! FUCK SHAKESPEARE, FUCK HIS ART, WE'LL FUCK WITH SHAKESPEARE'S ART ALL WE FUCKING WANT WHILE WE CALL FOR MURDER!"

>It's their freedom of speech. It's so cringey to interrupt art like that. Wow, triggered much, you alt-lite snowflakes? It was so cringey how that Jew lady did that. Goebbels was actually a good guy. The Nazis had a good result and I respect what they did. The allies used cheat codes. Have you seen this 6 hour documentary that appeared out of thin air at the perfect time to astroturf a scary Nazi movement to act as little right-wing boogeymen? It's so good. I am a Nazi I love Hitler I am scary to normal people, I am really cool and not-cringey.

Ew! I can't believe that mudblood JEWISH lady interrupted some art! I bet she just did it for attention and money.

t. Brittany :3

>"Praise Kek" and "Free Helicopter Rides"
>Acceptable
Please leave, Reddit. Praise Kek is autistic as fuck, and Free Helicopter Rides only makes sense if you know the context of the joke.

>acceptable chants: praise kek!

A FUCKING KIKE

Gangs of New York style showdown or this is some more fucking boring ass bullshit, legit would prefer to watch paint dry.

>The woman who interrupted Julius Caesar as her comrade Jack Posobiec screeched about leftists being "Nazis"?
>Last night she announced that she's hosting a "free speech rally"
doesn't compute

Sup Forums never wanted to shut down HWNDU. It was too much fun. It was designed to be participatory art and we just wanted to participate.

I'm actually okay with the alt-lite interrupting the play, but right-wingers calling liberals Nazis is as dumb as antifa calling us Marxists. Nobody's buying it.

The alt-right is simply more organized, more appealing, and smarter than anything in the alt-lite. There's a reason why more and more figures are shifting to the alt-right but not the other way around.

>Acceptable chants: "Praise Kek!"

Antifa will be protesting at the DC Metro Police Headquarters on the same day

archive.fo/GyN27

She's retarded, shout Nazi at anything she doesn't like. NO HISTORICAL TRUTH NOR CONTEXT TO WHAT THIS JEW SAID. Be gone, power tokened away and banished to South America or some concentration camp to do hard labor.

>that nose
Hmmm, coincidence?

Holy fuck that jew nose

She's controlled opposition to derail the Right's current movement.

Its certainly more palpable to the normies than seig heil

i fucking hate that spook posebiac. dude is a goof and should not be trusted. he's a snake

Sup babe. Yea, thats my girl, yea she is a kike so what?

Brittany Venti is a nigger whore.

WHAT THE FUCK

We can't let these racists get the nuclear codes.

Lol hey Matt

If your last post # had been 9 your ID would be perfect

PLAY THIS SONG AT THE RALLY....

SOMEONE

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

LMFAO!, is laura a tranny?

the irony here

HWNDU was a participatory exhibit open to anyone, the Caesar Trump was not. Nice false equivalency, kike shill.

Nah, that's underwhelming jewess ass.

How do we alienate her at the rally? To identify this controlled opposition?
Laser pointers? a sign following her?

Bring signs criticizing Israel and supporting Assad.

>ok hand symbol
>cuckservative

Stop being an anti-semitic loon. If she shows up and goes full oathcuck, I'll be proven wrong, but sounds like you're being the shill here.

>controlled opposition liberal jewess that wants to steer the new right-wing youth movements into standard Israel-shilling Neocons 2.0 (((civic nationalists))), with the help of foreign Canadian kike (((EZRA LEVANT)))
>nothing wrong with that, goy!

Just show up and shout every color has its place, a homeland for every race. What can go wrong?

(((loomer))))

This, do NOT let the Jew co-opt the right

That's not the policy she agrees with. The OK hand symbol indicates nothing, even Cernovich uses it.

>it's another "jew subverts a political movement episode"

it's like kek

its value is in its ambiguity

That's true. But what would it take to prove she's cucked to you?

if she bans identity evropa types from this free speech rally of hers

Boomers are the worst.

She's (allegedly) a decade and change my junior.... and I'm the last year of Gen-X

Disgusting kike genetics at their...best?

but here... have a picture of her
>shaved pussy
on the house!!!

Identity Evropa and Richard Spencer are attending the original rally. That's her entire motivation for breaking off and holding her own competing rally. She doesn't want them there.

Sounds harmless.

It probably makes sense for alt-lite and alt-right to have their separate rallies. Presenting a united front would be ideal, but as long as they're not actively obstructing each other, fighting on multiple fronts isn't bad.

bump

Hello fellow kids

The alt-kikes are actively obstructing

FREEDOM
>wrings hands
OF
>pecks at bird seed
SPEECH

>needing to paint the outline of human lips on your face
Absolutely grotesque.

Although, all the doubters really should take a hard look at why it might be a good idea to shut down leftist cultural products, in order to ensure free speech in the long run (letting only one side do it is arguably cucking)

I think I agree with you on that second point, sadly.

how so, though?

bump

I wanna fuck the shekels outta that jewess

She's 24, but looks 60.