Gets paid 25k a year to fight israels wars

>gets paid 25k a year to fight israels wars
Top fucking Kek why are soldiers such fucking plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they're fighting wars for israel then why did the usa go to war with iraq and remove saddam when israel clearly told the usa not to, that it would destabilize the region?

What is greater Israel

>what is an argument
not your post clearly.

No SGT has been in for just two years... go recheck your payscale..

>he doesn't know about Greater Israel

It's actually more due to benefits and other goodies but it still isn't worth it

>he doesn't know about (proper) arguments
also
>leaf
it's american hours, time to leave before i lose any more brain cells.

But it's one of those "informative posts" that are usually shared around Facebook so it has to be true, it's only rare that misinformation is posted on the internet

how much are you getting paid

>25k
>Implaying that is small amount
>That is more then 2k a month
Dude average soldier of USA woun't even engage in combat, where can i sign up?
Here an average worker makes 500 Euros a month. (570 Dollars)

>making such a huge deal about it

>says a basic bitch that shills for Iran while hating his own nation
Such shame and dishonor you bring to your family

Shut the fuck up and send more EU gibs fucker, i need money to buy new car, and refugees?
Sure hans we will place them in our Russian parts of town, where russian gopniks will give them a warm welcome.

t. John McCain

They may only get paid 25k a year, but remember that they get free healthcare, as well as free college. Should be a dream job for leftists, makes me wonder why the military is almost entirely right-wing

>Israel clearly told the USA not to

Your schizophrenia is acting up again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0

They are literally plebeian, and that isn't a criticism.

because leftists are pussies and won't actually fight for what they want. Their "fighting" only extends as far as autistic screeching and clogging up traffic with stupid protests.

They also have all expenses paid for and they don't pay taxes

>still no argument
were you only pretending to be retarded? threads are for discussions (preferably of high quality/content). i've got my opinion on things and others have theirs. you're just shitting up this thread because so far you've been proven wrong.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion
>Chief of staff of former secretary of state reveals that large number of senior Israeli officials warned Bush administration that invasion of Iraq would be destabilizing to region.
was netanyahu pm during that speech? no. even video resorts to lying about that.

haha, get rekt, basic salary for canadian infantry starts at 45k

>$25k paycheck a year.
>$16k a year for housing.
>$6k a year for food.
>free medical and dental (no copay).
>tax free shopping on post.
>no cost $400,000 life insurance policy.
>free college while enlisted, 4 years free+ money for rent after enlisted.
>children of purple heart recipients receive free college.

Dude, most of the guys I served with were all for "free shit". They thought libs were pussies and retarded for wanting leftist economic policies yet didnt understand that day to day they advocated and acted on many of those same ideas. Few knew much of anything in regards to policy except liberals are gay and republicans are real men. Now Im no leftist or even a progressive but when people say the military is right (i know that is how they vote) i cringe because most guys in the military dont fucking understand left vs right and how meaningless it really is or even care to get into policy. They just watch fox, regurgitate some shit they remember and love guns and pussy.

>gets paid 25k a year
>mfw I just got a 25k bonus for a four year contract.

>staking your life for kikes and 25 grand
How do people even fucking think this is even a remotely viable or reasonable descision?

>implying theres a problem with that

>blindly support your govt and military, regardless of what they're doing

Where were you with this when King Nigger was in charge? It's not as though maintaining a base to protect kurds and moderate terrorists in Syria equates to defending the US.

The Troops are Welfare Whores

Aus army average is 55K-60K a month and there is no deployments, plus full Heath care and benefits

Sometimes life can be more than being a lazy cunt and having an expensive car.

>E-5 with only 2 years of service
>25k is assuming he's not collecting BAH then he's getting housing completely free
>If he is in the line of fire then he'll also collect imminent danger pay

Sure soldiers get paid little but this shit is just misleading.

and thats just the starting wage, you can get promoted heaps and make a shitton more

Only downside is since there isn't any deployments going on it's boring as fuck, but if you live on base you're like paying $450 a month so the rest just goes to getting drunk and laid

>tfw red pilled, but still joining the army because i want to kill muzzies

Idk. Guns and pussy are cool. Being an uninformed douche bag incapable of self thought and practicing what you advocate against seems rather confounding to me. Atleast it was when I was in.

You're gonna have to wait until we either decide to go back to afghan or Iraq or intervien in the pacific, no deployments ATM, unless you're lucky enough to be apart of the small training team that's sent over

>get payed to shoot shit and work out
>get to come home and belong to a special club of patriots
>never say you regret not joining

honestly doesn't seem too bad.

What, 25k? I always assumed soldiers were paid more decently

I'm applying for commando, so if i get in i'll defs be killing some muzzies in syria, or somewhere.

>Being an uninformed douche bag incapable of self thought
No it's college that gives free thought and enlightenment.

The base salaries are pretty shit, especially as enlisted. You can earn some bonuses for going into certain fields or have certain skills.

You also get several allowances in addition to pay. About $1,000 a month for housing, $200 for food, some for clothing. Also get free medical for the most part and some additional tax benefits. You might get a cost of living adjustment if assigned somewhere really expensive to live.

Also get access to VA loans which tend to have some extra benefits and you get lots of discounts at places.

Came here to post this. The base pay is shit, but the benefits are great, and no one mentions shit like housing allowances because if people knew that soldiers were making half again as much as their pay grade that shit would be cut.

Well fuck you better be fit, the success rate of direct entry commandos are slim, if a platoon of 30 start at kapooka less then 5 will actually pass, atleast if you fail you got a spot as a rifleman

Listen, I dont hate Israel, but even the article you posted is full of them trying to manipulate USA into attacking Iran, regardless they went us fighting their wars. Yeah i noticed the video lied at the beginning about him being PM during his testimoy (he testified as a private citizen) but tbf he had just finished a term as PM as well.

Anymore and most of our knuckle draggers would be in even bigger trouble. Trust me, if you arent able to survive off of the pay and benefits provided you while in then you are seriously fucking up.

I was paid 38k by 4 years and wasn't even a sgt.
Add in free healthcare/food/housing that's almost another theoretical "1500" dollars a month, I just don't get to see it since it's already spent. Add in no taxes at some points, hazardous duty pay, airborne status, and bonuses it's really not that bad.
I don't regret it.

Yes i know that.
Honestly man if i don't get into commando i really won't mind too much, i mean i do really want it but it's not the end of the world if i dont, it's the only combat role i was able to apply for.
I was gonna go Clearance diver and that wasn't recruiting so was gonna go infantry, not recruiting either.

Well that could be, but it isn't a fancy feast either. But like said, it can't be too bad unless you get killed or severely wounded

What the fuck?
Why aren't your soldiers driving Lombarginy?
If i would work as a soldier in Australia in just 4 years i would be a milionare, what the fuck?

Most expenses are paid for so they get to bank most of that. No to mention, they can get VA health benefits for life, VA mortgages, and can retire after 20 years with a gubmint pension.

Because they are the pleb, fighting Israels' wars. And since they are more likely to wage an actual war on 'their' own citizens instead of muslims (over there in Iraq they are focused on winning 'hearts and minds' while merceneries and local special forces do the dirty 'kidnapping at 5AM' work), you should show them full disrespect.

Here in Poland we have a saying, 'if you are too dumb to do anything else join the military or police'. Literal mafia, hiding behind the uniforms, privileged, demanding and pretentious.

To understand the brainwashing of modern age you have to realize every uniform is your enemy. Today their are doing 'your' bidding fighting in foreign wars, tomorrow they are dragging you across the floor, handcuffed. It wasn't like that always, it wasn't like that decades ago, it wasn't like that when you still had the draft, but that's the way it is now.

If you pay attention to the war in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and our obsession with Iran, you'll see we are literally destroying everything surrounding Israel.

This is all part of Greater Israel.

peope rarely die coz combat medicine is insanely effective and always improving

>4x60000=1000000

Latvian education, everyone

Pretty much first week of kapooka for anyone you do a basic swim test in uniform, no boots though, which is tread water for 4 minutes and swim 100 meters and get out of the pool, commandos have to do it with full uniform and webbing, adding waaaay more weight, and at any point if you fuck up they will drop you, but it doesn't mean your out of the army, you will get asked if you want to leave or hook up with another training platoon and be a rifleman, and for clearance divers, navy training easier, airforce basic is easiest, fuckers have boost juice on base

Depends on rank and specialty pay. Also benefits up the ass and almost all expenses paid. Plus as another user mentioned no taxes for certain deployments.
I'm trying to go Officer route and I would start at 37k. Plus all the shit I just mentioned.
Pretty much guaranteed to get to 0-3, captain by end of 4 years unless you fuck up really bad. And at that point its about 5k a month. so 60 k annual. And once again, all expenses paid.

>Dutch education
>Can't even read what aussie wrote
kek you don't even have basic 2nd grade eduction?
He wrote A MONTH
55-60k A MONTH!

Clearly a typing error

Gotta look at currency differences, and if you just spent fuck all and saved up, a used lambo huracan is about the cheapest at $450K, besides you really don't want to have them on base

Yeah i was actually considered going commando then just fail a test on purpose so i could go to the infantry or CD.
But once i go to training i'll probs love the hard training and high standards. I'm a civilian now and i already can not stand shitcunts who don't put in.
My brother and dad reckon that recruitment are lying to me that infantry and shit aren't recruiting because they want me to go into commando because they struggle to find suitable candidates, and i applied back in 2015 but got knocked back 9 months, but she said she usually gives people 12 but saw potential in me, and they probs see me as a suitable candidate because i row in a surf club and come from a military family with many years served.
What unit are/were you in?

>free housing
>free healthcare including family
>Untaxed checks
They party and do stupid shit. Our military is just a bunch of frat boys.

Ah yes please forgive, typing error, ment to say yearly wage plus typing on phone so auto correct cuck

sure. there's meddling from both sides trying to influence each others countries. that's not the point. i'm more fore facts, cold hard ones, so i'm not going to go with a conspiracy that doesn't have enough behind it just because it sounds right. america has its own interests primarily. and even the iran point which you make, completely contradicts the initial claim. every action or non-action taken iran hasn't been for israel's benefit at all. even the nuclear deal. but i appreciate that we can talk this civilly without having to call each other shills or whatever.

So if your soldiers make that much in a month then how much does your average worker make?

The US Military is referred to as Employer of Last Resort.

But not enough see the mafia that it is unfortunately.

Too much fluoride in the water.

oh i see now, but still thats shit ton of cash for soldiers, that is litle bit more then 5k a month.

They have a pretty low annual salary but they also have 90% of their expenses paid for by the military or otherwise subsidized. (i.e housing for military families is usually discounted significantly)

And that's before the other benefits with education and healthcare.

I met a girl who worked at the Canadian forces retail store thing they have on their bases and she was making ~17/hr to basically work retail while paying ~700/mo for rent at subsidized housing.

What the hell MOS comes with a bonus that high? I'm going for linguist and the best I can hope for is a couple thousand.

>Canadian dollars
After accounting for the exchange rate and the increased cost of living in Canada, that is essentially the same as an American makes.

Everyone that applies get commando on there exam, I did and I fell on the dumb ass side of the scales, and for Clearance diver you are aware that you'd have to withdraw your application, wait like a year and reapply for the navy? I wasn't in anything too interesting, when I was 17 I left school after year 11 and did the gap year program as a cavalryman up in Darwin, was nothing but a driver for a ASLAV, was fun but got boring since Russia didn't make much more out of annexing Crimea and we where withdrawing from afghan, also yes DFR will talk shit, I wanted to be a tank crewman and they said next to no one gets in and wanted me to go for APC crewman, day one of kapooka I met 10 people going in for tank crew

t. mordechai finkelberg

Depends on the job, at the moment I'm rocking the shelf stocker life while my police application goes through, I'm a casual so with casual loading I'm about 30 an hour, but I'll probs get 12 hours a week if lucky

>60k dingo dollars
Wouldn't even cover the smoking and drinking

I had bad luck myself too. I wanted to drive a Stryker APC and they didn't give it to me. I ended up going infantry in the Marine Corp. It was during the troop surge no less.

Free college dude, I said fuck it and I'm going Marines all or nothing bud. I'm going to get a Criminal Justice degree either in or after, and try to get a comfy CIA or FBI job. If that doesn't work I'll just get an Associates do Police work or Highway Patrol. Plus the Military will basically pay for my schooling whereas plebeian suckers are 125k in debt at the age of 24. Believe it or not, the US military is the best way to jump to middle class if you're not retarded.

A friend of mine is a serving commando with 2rar

The first time I met him I asked in casual conversation why he joined
'To kill terrorists'
Is the many any good?
'I want to kill terrorists'
Yeah I know man but whats the pay like, you get danger pay and all that shit?
'You don't understand user, I joined to kill terrorists'

legit dude wants to just kill terrorists, the training and contacts these guys get over their careers pretty much sets them up for life, most ex special forces in Australia work in business

regular soldiers pretty similar, if you're not a fuckwit people are happy and honored to hire combat experienced soldiers.

>Clearance diver you are aware that you'd have to withdraw your application, wait like a year and reapply for the navy?
Thats not what i've heard.
And the information that i got that from was from my brother who was in 3rar and guys who are/were in 2 commando, so no offence but i'm going to take their advice over yours.

25S

Yeah that's about 45K USD a year, but that's for privates, you get promoted you get better pay

Depends how long ago, they change policy all the fucking time

Because they are men. You are a child. A fem-child from the sound of it.

There is no way you will ever understand. You are so pathetic that to even see the horizon of honor, duty, and country, you would have to enter orbit.

Military personal still like an special here, like an old Prussian army

Wasn't too bad driving it, guys in the turret tend to get migraines after the 25mm goes off to much, mainly the older blokes

>entering into a business contract with the government putting your life at risk in exchange for payment and included benefits is the same as demanding free shit from the government for nothing

really zips my zaps

That is true.
They have changed the information on their website about CD heaps even in the past 6 months lol.
But yeah got my interview for commando in 2 weeks, hope they let me through this time, i've wanted to do this my whole life.

>why are soldiers such fucking plebs
Your right user, better to neet out in your moms basement with mountain dew and tendies. Or, buy into the college meme for $100k in debt and job at Starbucks. Or, the STEM meme and get replaced by a Pajeete in the Street who will work twice as hard, twice as long, for half the sheckles.

Good goy, best to fap to traps and never reproduce white children.

>I'm about 30 an hour, but I'll probs get 12 hours a week if lucky
lol, you still make more in a week then a worker here who is on minimum wage in a month.
Allthough if you adjust australian dollars to an Euro and take in count how low taxes we have when compeared to australia, they make 2 times more, but monthly you still get more.
Also price for food and other daily need products here is realy much lower then in australia.
Thank you USSR what else can i say?

>25K a year + college and muh benefits
Good deal

Yeah but cigarettes were $3.50 a pack in Kansas and there's a full nude BYOB stip club a little ways out of town open 23 hours a day.

>$25k a year

Yeah and
- free housing
- free food
- free healthcare forever
- free physical training
- free specialty training
- free college
- housing subsidies when they get out
- a shoe in to pretty much any job they are qualified for because the government subsidizes their hiring and offers employers incentives

Fuck you're looking at about $50 for a pack here

>fighting for your country
>gets free shit
>whining at your country
>doesn't get free shit
Really electrifies my neurons

>Free
Burger you do realise that in all of lifetime you will overpay for all of those things via taxes right?

t. Bernie bro.

Could not live on it here though, I get atleast 80-100 taxed out of my pay, the average house is like 250k

We get them for 1$ here in Kentucky. In fact my grandpa still has a tobacco farm where he hangs them up. funny thing is none of us are smokers.

kek
I earn more than that and I only work 5 months out of the year

Nope! (((petrodollars))).

I will always get more out of (((them))) than they get out of me.

You know the type of person they are looking for?