Europeans are WAY More Manly Than Americans

Basically I'm an American and I did a student exchange to France. Holy shit it's savage there. This was a year ago grade 12 highschool the people are savage as fuck. You go there and get beat to a pulp for being slightly awkward, kids chase eachother after school and beat the crap out of eachother, it's nuts. I was punched but they got in a lot of trouble since they want to keep the rate of exchange students high. It was actually NUTS because in Europe kids basically attack eachother 24/7 and they do nothing about it. I think that is why Europeans are more manly now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHLVDv_d40

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/video-irish-teens-wield-lethal-5698427
youtube.com/watch?v=C-cW_uIyTQI
youtube.com/watch?v=HExdkGXvezM
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kekistan
>Grade 12
>Normie countryball memes
get off the board

Why? WTF I thought this board liked the memes. What about all the memes? I like Kekistan I like countryball since it's a meme and i like highschool because i can spread the memes.

>WTF
>I like it since it's a meme

I'm here for the memes baby! Basically why i got one of these...

I went to highschool in poland and they're a bunch of pussies

Poland is even worse I heard. Like you walk into school, get bullied, and when you leave guys beat the crap out of you at the bus stop.

lol who gives a shit if you like europe so much than move there

Sorry you're pissing me off. I'm not a normie I'm a memster like one of you, im a Kekistani, i love memes like dabs, pepe, cuck, all that shit, and i think Trump is fucking AWESOME.

Dude he's in grade 12

Because I'd get my ass beat. The only reason i didn't get beat up is due to exchange student status.

That doesn't make them men, just street thugs.

This is why Kekistan will die, because of cancer faggots like you who post cancer faggot mainstream memes.

Get off the board.

the way you react to stuff is fucking hilariously pathetic, no wonder you couldn't handle France of all places

>he cant handle a little banter

No actually, in the past men used to be like that. The "weak should fear the strong" was the mentality

No shit man this was more than banter. Being punched until your eye is black and then having your head slamed on the pavement is what happened everyday in France

Nice France joke, but seriously they aren't pussies. Normally the more powerful a nations military is the more "pussy" the men are inside. Like in America I was cool everyone was nice i was never beat up i could walk anywhere. In France the people there beat the living shit out of you at the stop sign if they see you.

>hiding your flag
>calls 12th grade "grade 12"

Yeah, you're not American. We need to change back to country flags only do this shit stops happening

Explains the violent nature of Romania and pussiness of UK
I too hate these fake flags, though it does help me hide the (((leaf)))

Is that really how Americans call it?

WTF IT KEEPS CHANGING

No, he's lying about pointless terminology

What the fuck?Why are Baltics so small?
Latvia alone is the size of Ireland.

americans call it grade 12

It's because of the Slav immigrants.
They come from a harsh environment so they are naturally aggressive and redpilled

>>Kekistan
>>Grade 12
>>Normie countryball memes
>get off the board

This

Plus the french idea of manly is a gay mime artist with a bread roll in his ass.

Not true, i visited, the kids there beat up other kids everyday.

>Not true, i visited, the kids there beat up other kids everyday.

So what teen boys have scaps.

I must have been in 20 fights a year as a teen.
Big deal you faggot.
Bloody nose an a bruise never did anyone any great harm
Stop being a whinging gaylord.You are in fightclub. Go fight. Win. Enjoy the eeling of victoriously pounding a larger opponents face in.

Show me your warface.

How does blindly attacking other people in school make you a man? A real man would be able to defend himself and be willing to stick up for those around them, not blindly seek out fights like some mindless savage. Also, was this school you went to comprised of real white French citizens or "French people" that are actually just a bunch of brown and black third worlders?

Obvious phy-ops is obvious

>How does blindly attacking other people in school make you a man? A real man would be able to defend himself and be willing to stick up for those around them

Either way you got to fight or you are a bitch.

>Europeans are WAY More Manly Than Americans.

How to /bant/ in Sup Forums, No. 57446747322.

>France
those kids probably weren't Europeans

completely agrre that europeans are more manlier

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/video-irish-teens-wield-lethal-5698427

Video EXCLUSIVE: Irish teens wield lethal weapons as they clash in vicious 'race related' pitch battle

stop whining. If you tried that in America or Canada your ass would be in a Juvy mental health facility

>fight- win

How the hell are you suppose to win if you're weak?

no we dont. leafs and eurofags do.

Literally everyone was French, Italian, or Spanish, 95% French.

Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself. But, actively spending you time just searching for a fight and that's it makes you no better than some savage African.

actually you do

youtube.com/watch?v=C-cW_uIyTQI

>How the hell are you suppose to win if you're weak?

Learn to punch fast and accurate. Man up.

>Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself. But, actively spending you time just searching for a fight and that's it makes you no better than some savage African.

They are teens. They are learning to fight. Part of growing up.

THIS IS SPARTA

Put if you get punched in the face that will do permanent damage

>Put if you get punched in the face that will do permanent damage

No you fucking faggot it won't.

What nationality are you that is this gay?

A

I'm Canadian. In fact in 1999 they passed a law if you are under 18 and get charged for an assault charge you can serve time in adult prison.

Skip to 1:17

youtube.com/watch?v=HExdkGXvezM

Shut the fuck up and send more EU gibs fucker, i need money to buy new car, and refugees?
Sure hans we will place them in our Russian parts of town, where russian gopniks will give them a warm welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek

THIS IS SPARTA

I have NEVER seen a lad killed in a fight and I've seen hundreds when I was a kid.

You're not a man, you're something else. But not a man.

You're not a man, a violent savage. And no one ever said anything about getting killed it's about DAMAGE like screw up someones face.

You think that getting a few belt in the face from another teen will cause permanent damage?

You cowardly faggot.

>holy shit it's savage there
>people are savage as fuck
>you go there and get beat to a pulp for being slightly awkward, kids chase eachother after school and beat the crap out of eachother, it's nuts
>kids basically attack eachother 24/7 and they do nothing about it

So you basically described a negroified american highschool? Oh wait, that's how school in France looks aswell

>You're not a man, a violent savage.

The difference between you and me is I learned to fight as a teen. You did not.
As a result I learned how to fight and can.
Whereas you are just a whinging faggot.Stand up or yourself without appealing to authority you fucking coward.

Soldiers took the boys from their mothers at age 7, housed them in a dormitory with other boys and trained them as soldiers. The mother's softening influence was considered detrimental to a boy's education. The boys endured harsh physical discipline and deprivation to make them strong. The marched without shoes and went without food. They learned to fight, endure pain and survive through their wits. The older boys willingly participated in beating the younger boys to toughen them. Self-denial, simplicity, the warrior code, and loyalty to the city-state governed their lives.

You are whining

I'm 18 so it's already too late for me to learn anything ok? Leave me alone.

>I'm 18 so it's already too late for me to learn anything ok? Leave me alone.

Yup.

Never been in a fight and 18.

Gay as a tinsel butt plug

If you were in America or Canada, and you fought someone before you were 18, you'd have a criminal record and be complusory-by law forced to see a shrink. In fact some medical institutions have tried to force estrogen on young offenders but the courts have denied it.

we could do it all again. all that's lacking is the will.

Why post .gif from that semitic movie tho? In Frank Miller's original Leonidas was not asking his wife for shit.

>If you were in America or Canada, and you fought someone before you were 18, you'd have a criminal record and be complusory-by law forced to see a shrink. In fact some medical institutions have tried to force estrogen on young offenders but the courts have denied it.

Ur all faggots

Teen boys fight. Part of nature. Part of growing up and learning to stand for yourself.

Fucking pathetic.

>we could do it all again. all that's lacking is the will.

I literally grew up like that

FUCKING

To bad they're misdirecting their anger towards their countrymen instead of the subhumans that are invading us. Dumb chads being useless

>To bad they're misdirecting their anger towards their countrymen instead of the subhumans that are invading us. Dumb chads being useless

Like I said. Not useless. Learning which is what growing up is.

Typing pls no bully does not work in the real world. Learning being a coward is shameful, learning to stand your place. Taking a fair fight and always choosing a bigger opponent. Learning how to me men not snivelling emo pricks.