Only native Carolinians and other native southerners allowed in this thread. How do we save the Carolinas Sup Forums...

Only native Carolinians and other native southerners allowed in this thread. How do we save the Carolinas Sup Forums? We have a problem, demographics are showing black and Mexicans are rising in the demographic margins.. Yankees are moving here voting more liberal, our women are increasingly going with niggers... how do we conserve our states southern heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

knoxnews.com/story/entertainment/2017/06/17/knoxville-pride-parade-brings-rainbow-color-gay-street/401674001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was born in NOVA, but moved here when I was raised in South Eastern NC since I was 3. My area is relatively nigger free, mind the downtown and other cities.

its not looking good user.

SC here. Spics are all around Charleston and Charleston City still votes Democrat, sadly. The Holy City has fallen.

Born and raised in dixie, in the good ole capitol

We have to expel our own subversive liberals.

Charlotte area here born and raised, I have no clue boys

Alamance county here, I don't notice a lot of white girls with niggers is more white men with niggers

This. Tennessee is having the same issue. Yank invaders and southern born leftists congregate in Nashville and Memphis to try to push the state blue. We're still red for now but I worry my fellow Tennesseeans will be too lax on this growing threat.

Also the more countryside areas are always safe, obviously.

We had a gay pride parade today in Knoxville, TN. Thousands participated. Know how many heckled them?

Less than ten. And that's Tennessee.

knoxnews.com/story/entertainment/2017/06/17/knoxville-pride-parade-brings-rainbow-color-gay-street/401674001/

And this is Tennessee! not Commiefornia!

Carolinas are lost, the spics cucked us again. Time to regroup in Montana

Go play bash a fag, like we do here.

Here in Mississippi, the leftists have thoroughly infiltrated the performing arts, visual arts, local music, TV, radio, news papers and even culinary traditions. They embrace multiculturalism to feel smug and sophiticated.

What heritage is that? Fucking your cousin and refusing to learn how to read?

We need solid red state populations to love into NC. NC went further right this election but I don't know if it'll last. We need to pull a lefty and move into states that are struggling between right/left. Problem with that is that all Southern states are great except for the blacks and nobody wants to leave their respective state. I understand that.

Goldsboro here. We have enough F-15Es to topple most nations. Feels good man.

>two threads about best carolina up rn
>soon we'll out-shitpost the austrailians

This is truly the best time to be alive fellow Carolinians!

SC and NC should rejoin and then work towards secession. We would have a Military the size of France(460,000), at least, with some conscription.

Upstate SC here, too many dindus and spics. I think its too late

There was talk of a meet up in the other thread. I could host it; I have 350 acres out on my horse farm.

>tfw NE Raleigh
>tfw nothing but blacks
>no whites around due to low cost of living

Feels bad man.

I think NC and SC should rejoin as well and form a Republic of Carolina.. think of all the military equipment we have here.

Our local newspaper still has some good writers dedicated to southern preservation but the larger papers from the cities are left wing to the extreme. Thankfully our local newspaper is only this way since their major contributor is a member of the same Civil War battlefield preservation group as me. Our state rep is also a staunch defender of southern heritage. We can hold out for a bit longer as long as they're in power I think.

We also have FNH in Company.

Columbia*

How do we purge the carpetbaggers in raliegh, niggers in charlotte, and faggots in asheville?

Yes, I think it would be better for our economy as well.. a combined Carolina would be comparable to Texas

PA native here. Moving to Anderson, SC in about a month and a half. Visited and loved the area, anyone else been/live in Anderson, is it going to shit or on the rise?

Should we invade and reclaim Tennessee, as well? Remake the original (Province of) Carolina.

Carpetbaggers not welcome
Vote republican or else

>Original province of carolina
>bigger than TX and CA

Hell yes

As I stated above. We need to make enough people from solid red states to make an exodus. Kentucky, West Virginia, Louisiana, Utah, etc. We need to get Midwestern whites to move here. Also, evangelicals produce more kids than liberals. Dindus typically aren't involved with politics. Spics can be a problem though. We desperately need voter ID. But I have hope since NC went further right in 2016 than 2012 without voter ID.

East Tennessee would probably join voluntarily, west Tennessee we could conquer and reclaim easily.. maybe form an alliance with the other southern divisions but still be independent.

Grew up in Knightdale man, lived in the best neighborhood but rode the bus with fucking trailer park garbage. Red pilled my on nigs at least. Funny thing is now I'm in Durham and I don't even mind it. Have comfy circle of white friends who I managed to red pill and now we get fucked up and watch Jordan Peterson videos. It can get better just get sorted and move out of that shithole.

We could go as far as the Carolina Grant, as well. It is still Legal as far as I can tell.

I hope you don't use South Carolina's flag when you conquer us. Some of the locals might mistake you for ISIS.

We need to get out on the ground in 2018 and 2020 to make sure we send a message that we're keeping a grip on the state. I know it might mean electing some Neocons but that's the best we have unless we can get mega organized and donate to some alt right type primaries.

>But I have hope since NC went further right in 2016 than 2012 without voter ID.

niggers in charlotte and trannies in CH/RDU
voted for that cuck roy cooper because muh nigball games got taken away

Meanwhile, the Panthers have maintained a nonpolitical stance since their introduction (to the point of Cam pissing off ESPN by not commenting on Black Lives Matter) and are still less popular than even fucking Appalachian state

how do I become an honorary southerner? from the midwest but go to school in dixie

>I know it might mean electing some Neocons

You faggots had the chance to elect Greg Brannon but you went with Thom Cuck Thillis

We will have a new flag, combination of NC and SC flag with small rebel flag on it, can any photoshop fags do that?

Vote republican, buy a rebel flag and a lot of guns and reproduce white kids and you're accepted.

>nobody heckled something that doesn't fucking matter
OH THE HORROR

Wake the fuck up, there's so much wrong with the modern left and you're pissy about something trivial and literally harmless. There are A THOUSAND BETTER HILLS TO DIE ON.

Drink whiskey, drink sweet tea, shoot pigs with an AR, drive a Challenger or a Ford Diesel (nothing from Government Motors), Vote Republican (and vote Rand if your from Kentucky)

I like Van Don's or Polk's Flag as our new flag.

I got off a plane in Richmond today and the first fucking thing I see is a fucking coal burner.

Preaching to the choir bro, I had no part in that shit.

Not bad but we need something original that can respresent both states equally.

Why would anyone move to NC for anything other than the cities? That's where all the jobs are, and they're the only well-run places in the state.

all but drink sweet tea and drive an american car I can do

Take your pick.

>Why would anyone move to NC

I agree, keep the fuck out, these are our states for our people

Thom Thillis is getting reelected. Nigs don't vote in midterms and nobody stands a chance against him in the Republican primaries. Our real chance to strike is in 2020. I think Richard Burr said he's not going for Senator again. The Republican primaries will be a good chance to strike then.

Roy Cooper got elected for more reasons than that. I was okay with Pat but he fucked up on a lot of stuff. The coal ash spill and not handling the tranny propaganda well come to my mind. Roy Cooper was a moderate Democrat who fed into the propaganda. NC is full of conservative Democrats. My gramps was one. If a moderate Dem comes around, they'll typically vote for that Dem. Roy isn't anti-gun either. A very big deal in NC.

The trump type conservativism hadn't hit mainstream yet.

The NC state flag back then with instead of the star should have the palmetto tree and star

Cam is a total nog though. Acted like a fucking chimp in the SB, there couldn't have been a more clear depiction of race and IQ than a washed up Peyton Manning owing a Cam Newton in his prime.

There are too many niggers in the Carolinas for them to ever be based
Always has been and always will be
Just move north to a state like Wisconsin or Iowa and live in a 100% white area, forget your idea of "Southern living", it's all rednecks anyways

Any other Western Carolinians here? Rutherford county here

I like it. I would re-raise Van Dorn's Corp as a Regiment in the RoC Army.

True southerners can never give up the idea of southern living.. it's a different lifestyle only southerners understand what I'm talking about.

No, republicans are so cucked that a Paul-esque conservative like Brannon has no chance.

And Nigger and Spic democrats are the problem. They see D and they vote D.

McRory handled both well enough. The coal ash spill is the result of the USNRC refusing to grow a pair and accelerate WHLee 1 and 2. The coal plant has to be here because Charlotte/Rock Hill are sucking McGuire and Catabwa dry and liberals are scared to death of nuclear because it offers ACTUAL solutions (not government run solar).

And fuck the tranny propaganda. Fuck the NCAA and fuck nigball.

NC is cucked beyond repair.

I mean you guys can stop having an economy and jobs if you want.

Or, instead, you could go to school and become educated enough to do the jobs that Northerners are relocating to do.

Or you could sit around in bumfuck nowhere complaining about the people who work hard to keep your state alive.

It is a pretty nice flag user I guess I'll give into your idea and accept that flag since we agree on the Republic of Carolina.. so what will our constitution consist of any how will it vary the USA? Any suggestions ?

Peyton Manning rode the dicks of Roger Goodel and Clete Bakeman to SB50. It was clear from the first snap that the game was set up to babysit the broncos.

Even Stephen Nigger Smith and Skip Shitless called out Clete Bakeman's bullshit

Would rather have a worse economy than have a shitload of implants here who have no respect for the natives and our way of living.. I would even prefer the native blacks to here as they wouldn't be tainted by your liberal views and we could bring them to the light.

Real estate marketing in a major city here. Kill yourself yank with your faggot reddit spacing and jew influence. You'll be easy to pick out on the day of the rope.

I make $146,800/Year working between the SCHP and SLED.

Thank You, Kind-sir. I have a "play" Constitution written up, let me find it.

You're just being an edgy nihilistic faggot. NC went further to the right in 2016 than they did in 2012 without voter ID and with all the spics we have. That's saying something. If we put our power between a good candidate in 2020 for C senator, we can do good for our state. If you're not gonna contribute to helping NC, fuck off and listen to some Linkin Park.

>I make $146,800/Year working between the SCHP and SLED
damn I hope you work a ton of hours cause any govt employee making that much makes me nauseous

t. masshole
Thanks so much for saving us poor dumb southerners!

Preamble:
We, the people of the Republic of South Carolina, in Convention assembled, grateful for our liberties, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the preservation and perpetuation of the same.

Article I.

Declaration of Rights

Section I. Political power in the people.
All political power is vested in and derived from the people only, there, they have the right at all times to modify their form of government.

Section II. Religious freedom; freedom of speech; right of assembly and petition: The Grand Assembly shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government or any department thereof for a rederess of grievances.

Section III. Privileges and immunities; due process; equal protection of laws. The privileges and immunities of citizens of this Country under this Constitution shall not be abridged, nor shall any person be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, nor shall any person be denied the equal protection of the laws.

Section IV. Attainder; ex post facto laws; impairment of contracts; titles; effect of conviction. No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, law impairing the obligation of contracts, nor law granting any title of nobility or hereditary emolument, shall be passed, and no conviction shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture of estate.

Section V. Elections, free and open.
All elections shall be free and open, and every inhabitant of this Country possessing the qualifications provided for in this Constitution shall have an equal right to elect officers and be elected to fill public office.

Section VI. Citizenship
Temporary absence from the Country shall not forfeit a Citizenship once obtained. White Anglo-Saxons, Welsh/Irish and Germans shall only be eligible for Citizenship.

I work 5,200 hrs/yr.

once SEHSR happens the south will be yankified like everything between DC and Boston is

the only way to stop it is to oppose all expansion in transit service

I completely believe the plausibility of those claims, but if you watch the game from a neutral perspective, the Broncos D absolutely humiliated the Panthers O line and Cam couldn't bail them out with his nig skillz. Then he chimped out in the post game interview to make the entire fucking state look bad.

I had $500 on the panthers so it's not like I'm reveling in the result, just stating facts.

Section XI. Presentment or indictment.
No person may be held to answer for any crime the jurisdiction over which is not within the magistrate's court, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury of the county where the crime has been committed, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces or in the militia when in actual service in time of war or public danger. The General Assembly may provide for the waiver of an indictment by the accused. Nothing contained in this Constitution is deemed to limit or prohibit the establishment by the Grand Assembly of a state grand jury with the authority to return indictments irrespective of the county where the crime has been committed and that other authority, including procedure, as the Grand Assembly may provide.

Section XII. Double jeopardy; self-incrimination.
No person shall be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or liberty, nor shall any person be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.

>letting in the welsh and irish
Die in a fire

Want to know why? Because Blacks and Spics sat 2016 out. They both hated whitebitch Hillary. Next time Dems are going to trot out some stylish nog or wetback that looks like a Cosmo model and all the shitskins are going to come running back. Nogs were having Obama Parties in 2008, and the extra stupid ones were still having them in 2012 despite how much Obama screwed Blacks in his first 4 years.

I am Welsh. I emigrated to the US, when I was 10.

>deport the spics, nigs, chinks, libs, fags, tannies, and other degenerates
>pass constitutional carry
>lower taxes
paradise

Section XV. Right of bail; excessive bail; cruel or unusual or corporal punishment; detention of witnesses.All persons shall be, before conviction, bailable by sufficient sureties, but bail may be denied to persons charged with capital offenses or offenses punishable by life imprisonment, or with violent offenses defined by the Grand Assembly, giving due weight to the evidence and to the nature and circumstances of the event. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor shall excessive fines be imposed, nor shall cruel, nor corporal, nor unusual punishment be inflicted, nor shall witnesses be unreasonably detained.

Section XVI. Libel
In all indictments or prosecutions for libel, the truth of the alleged libel may be given in evidence, and the jury shall be the judges of the law and facts.

SECTION XVII. Treason.
Treason against the Country shall consist alone in levying war or in giving aid and comfort to enemies against the State. No person shall be held guilty of treason, except upon testimony of at least two witnesses to the same overt act, or upon confession in open court.

Section XVIII. Suspension of habeas corpus.
The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended unless when, in case of insurrection, rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.

A Welsh Mormon?

>blacks and Mexicans

Nigga I do door to door sales in NC and SC for pest control and mainly hit brand new houses, just built. They're overwhelmingly inhabited by pajeets

What about the right to bear arms? We could also add in the right to concealed carry or open carry by every citizen shall never be infringed upon.

You're right about the blacks, but the Spics came out and the liberals came out in full force. Without voter ID, we accomplished a pretty good feat. Don't give up bro, NC is still good. We just need to make it great again.

>Broncos D absolutely humiliated the Panthers O line

They humiliated Mike Fatass Remmers.
Even Oher had a passing score in the SB, not to mention Trai, Ryan, and Andrew all being consistently good.

But even then, when the refs do such a bad job that CBS and ESPN both notice, and Bakeman is a known bronco fan and Pats hater, then you know it's fixed to babysit Peyton 'Rapist' Manning.

I went to the Costco in Apex yesterday, and it was over 50% poo in loo Pajeet Indians. 15% slanty eyed chinks. The rest were black, Mexican & white.

I just moved back to Wake county after being away for about 5 years. What the hell happened to my glorious white yuppieland? I moved from Charlotte to get away from all the shitskins, but it looks like they've invaded more than just RTP now.

We need to have a fucking crusade now. Whites are the minority in Wake & Mecklenburg counties. This is not okay.

Yes, there are about 30,000 of us now.

Section XIX. Imprisonment for debt. No person shall be imprisoned for debt except in cases of fraud.

Section XX. Right to keep and bear firearms; armies; military power subordinate to civil authority; how soldiers quartered. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free Country, the right of the people to keep and bear any and all firearms past, modern or future shall not be infringed upon by the Government. As, in times of peace, Armies are dangerous to Liberty, they shall not be maintained without the consent of the Grand Assembly. The military power of the Country shall always be held in subordination to the Civil Authority and be governed by it. No soldier shall in time of peace be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner nor in time of war but in the manner prescribed by law.

Section XXI. Martial law.
No person shall in any case be subject to martial law or to any pains or penalties by virtue of that law, except those employed in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Carolina, and except the militia in actual service, but by the authority of the Grand Assembly.

Blacks are the second largest demographic in the state. Dems need them, but whites are becoming more and more cucked (thanks to carpetbaggers in Raliegh and faggots in asheville).

Interstate immigration should be banned.

Getting invaded by carpetbaggers is part of our history user. As for the rest, we'll survive. Yankees will stick to the uban areas. Blacks are pretty conservative with local and state elections. Most Mexicans cant vote. Growing population will lead to growth and expansion. Already seeing it in my county thanks to the gas tax.

Durham County here
We are growing insanely fast. Folks are selling property in my neighborhood in less than 24 hours, literally able to move out overnight.
Sadly it is entirely Yanks replacing the native population.
C.A.R.Y. didn't work.
When I was a kid, my neighborhood was 10 miles from the city line.
They're redistricting and we're getting a mall within walking distance from my house soon.
I plan to move east as soon as I graduate.
I can't handle the amount of Yanks infesting this place.

Southern Maryland here. Never led the Nigs gain any kind of real political power. That was the end for us.

Section XXII. Procedure before administrative agencies; judicial review. No person shall be finally bound by a judicial or quasi-judicial decision of an administrative agency affecting private rights except on due notice and an opportunity to be heard; nor shall he be subject to the same person for both prosecution and adjudication; nor shall he be deprived of liberty or property unless by a mode of procedure prescribed by the Grand Assembly, and he shall have in all such instances the right to judicial review.

Section XXIII. Provisions of Constitution mandatory. The provisions of the Constitution shall be taken, deemed, and construed to be mandatory and prohibitory, and not merely directory, except where expressly made directory or permissory by its own terms.

They move here to escape their northeast shithole cities because you're free to go wherever you want in this country by law (Thanks commerce clause!)

and then vote for the policies that ruined their northeast shithole cities in the first place

Maryland used to be kind of southern wasn't it?

Anyone from Downtown Columbia?
My family has been in SC since 1700's(other than one PA carpetbagger), so I'm definatley not a Yankee, although I dont have a southern accent because I come from an educated background

Just use SC's flag, NC's flag is shit/
Or the Citadel flag is also good

what does a educated background have to do with your accent? My cousin has a masters degree and talks with a deep accent

You are all so...so CUTE! you live in the carolinas? you see a few niggers and spics here and there?

MOTHERFUCKER I LIVE IN GODFORSAKEN DURHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS US!
MOAB US!
BRING DEMOCRACY TO US!

ITS NOTHING BUT THE MOST IGNORANT NIGGERS GOD EVER CURSED!!!!! NIGGERS WALL TO WALL, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS!!!!!!!!

WE ARE DROWNING IN NIGGERS HERE!!!!!!

GOD LORD PLEASE SEND JESUS SOON!!!!

Beaufort County Masterrace

Can y'all help me Amend the "Victim's Bill of Rights"? It will be a few parts.

Section XXIV. Victims' Bill of Rights.
(A) To preserve and protect victims' rights to justice and due process regardless of race, sex, age, religion, or economic status, victims of crime have the right to:
(I) be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity, and to be free from intimidation, harassment, or abuse, throughout the criminal and juvenile justice process, and informed of the victim's constitutional rights, provided by statute;
(II) be reasonably informed when the accused or convicted person is arrested, released from custody, or has escaped;
(III) be informed of and present at any criminal proceedings which are dispositive of the charges where the defendant has the right to be present;

(IV) be reasonably informed of and be allowed to submit either a written or oral statement at all hearings affecting bond or bail;
(V) be heard at any proceeding involving a post-arrest release decision, a plea, or sentencing;
(VII) be reasonably protected from the accused or persons acting on his behalf throughout the criminal justice process;
(VIII) confer with the prosecution, after the crime against the victim has been charged, before the trial or before any disposition and informed of the disposition;