So, my wife bought me this shit as father's day present

So, my wife bought me this shit as father's day present.
I could barely hide my disgust (I normally hide my power level), so she was upset I was not enthralled by her gift.
I said I was not fond of "sad stories" and that was it.
Fortunatly I can change the book.
What to you advise me? Preferably something not obviously redpilled

Thank her for the book ya fucking idiot!
It's the thought that counts. Give a read then a critique and use it as a platform to begin the redpilling.

>not obviously redpilled
Starship Troopers (the novel) by Heinlein

It's not a bad book all be it elementary reading.

It's Jewish Propaganda

It's a really good book, got it myself from the missus a few years back.

Just read the damn thing.

The moment disgust came into your vocabulary in describing some good action towards you on your wife's part, is the moment I saw you losing your marriage. You're losing the battle of your mind, OP.

>hiding your power level from your wife
I would only do this if divorce was around the corner. Otherwise fucking redpill her already and start with the holocaust. I showed my girl a couple handpicked youtube documentaries about the holohoax and she got redpilled on the JQ almost overnight

I won't read jewish propaganda where (((they))) are the poor little harmless mice

it's actually pretty good as far as muh holocaust goes. well written fiction

This

lmao shut up armchair psychology kike

Pretend they are rats than you fucking autistic retard. It's actually ciriculum reading at many schools. Imagine if I told you can read things without becoming what you read. I hope your wife leaves you.

>So, my wife bought me this shit as father's day present.
>I could barely hide my disgust (I normally hide my power level), so she was upset I was not enthralled by her gift.
>I said I was not fond of "sad stories" and that was it.
Be thankful for having a good wife you cunt. You should have at least expressed gratitude

Art Spiegelman revolutionised the indie comic scene, stop being a faggot that insists on only reading shit that conforms to your world view

Check out Zippy Stories by Bill Griffith.

Why hide your powerlevel? Fascism is awesome. Get For my Legionaries by Codreanu.

No, he don't have any duty to read that shit. But I do believe a woman would leave her man for not reading a stupid book if he is a spineless bitch like you.

In all fairness it's about the author trying to figure out why his parents were so fucked up and realizing that memories are unreliable and unverifiable and trying to construct a victim narrative is in no way satisfying.

>all be it
found the elementary

I advise you find a new wife that doesn't suck Jew cock and who doesnt cheats on you with the Algerian next door

>This book challenges my deep political views cultivated by many years on anime imageboards.

Fuck off dude. It's a fucking fictional comic. Read it and judge it for what it is. It's not like she bought you the complete works of Andrea Dworkin and said "read it shitlord."

You'll wonder why your wife gets fed up with your shit and starts sucking black cocks.

>he don't have any duty
Nice grammar, you redneck faggot.

Well excuse me for caring about marriage, and thinking that any rifts in the relationship are at risk of being exploited.

Excuse me for wanting to stop the advance of divorce and cuckoldry, by advocating for a marriage that is in harmony at its most fundamental levels.

I mean, its not like being of one flesh doesnt demand being of one mind or anything.

dude, what are you talking about? this comic is awesome!
>barely acknowledges the (((gas chambers))) as a major cause of death
>portrays jews as greedy, filthy, self serving rats that drag each other down just for a chance of survival
>main character is a neurotic neo-kike with mommy issues
>his dad is a based hall of cost survivalist that calls a brown dog 'nigger' in yiddish

This.

You did the right thing, OP.

I would have slapped my wife if she offered me such jewish filth.

She usually offers me clothes or perfumes and things like that, like a proper woman.

Your wife is a slut.

>not getting Space Cruiser Yamato
>not getting Barefoot Gen

Just be thankful your wife cared enough to get you a gift she put some thought into.

On the upside, your wife isn't a cat lady.

>It's the thought that counts

Not even from the US

"muh racys rednicks"

All you can say

It's propaganda. Perhaps you should explain how you really feel to your wife. I have done that with mine. and there's a lot of misunderstanding (she doesn't realize the powerful effects of propaganda working on her dear little mind) and it's lead to several arguments. But, if you keep telling her she will start listening more. And then your relationship will be more honest. Which is a good thing. Good luck.

>So, my wife bought me this shit as father's day present.

pretty fucking weak, I got a set of Preacher hardcover editions

Go get "If this is a man" by Primo Levi - it will totally redpill you on many things.

>'xcuse me m'lady I'm trying to be a beta bitch

Only a fucking virgin would think rejecting a gift would end a marriage

I actually read it before and it's a great graphic novel.

Divorce your wife or come out to her. You are lying through omission and that's not healthy for you, her, and definitely not your children

>OY VEY who cares if it is literal propaganda preserving lies and demonizing white people made by a degenarate jew

>hiding your powerlevel even from your wife
You might as well have no powerlevel at all if your don't reveal it to people you're supposed to be the closest with. Redpill your wife, faggot.

Its not about the rejection of one gift you stupid shit.

This is Cuckoldry. Stop encouraging divorce. Stop destroying western civilization.

Starship Troopers
>it's just sci fi hunny

Holy jewish non argument and back pedaling

Divorce is better than constantly having to hide who you are

top b8

Oh come on it's a great piece of fiction. I own the CD ROM version.

Read culture of critique.

Listen to this guy OP

This is about the gift giver, and OP's relationship to her.