i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun 10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun 18
Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>Iranian Revolutionary Guard says it launches missile strikes in eastern Syria over IS-claimed attacks in Tehran.
US-led Coalition shot down a SyAF fighter jet (SU-22) south of Tabqa city
Raqqa: Clashes between SAA and SDF
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province
>SAA blitzes ISIS in Syrian Desert, reach DeZ prov, cut al-Qaim-Sukhnah Road
>Raqqa: Tigers now at outskirts of Resafa, SDF races to block Tiger advance
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs
>Unconfirmed: SDF to be sent to Tanf border crossing
>IS claims bombing in Damascus, 7 killed
>Al-Waleed Iraqi/Syrian border crossing secured by PMU
>2 objects intercepted above Hmeimim AB by Russian Air Defence
>Tiger forces liberate 14 villages, advancing east in south Raqqa CS
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region

Prev boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/130458734

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
archive.fo/Wrn0V
wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430?mod=e2tweu
twitter.com/watanisy/status/876578074556583937
youtube.com/watch?v=OfbZ9sAuNZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prev

What are you talking about, fellow megapede? I am one of you! Praise the God Emperor, Assad will fall. More sandnigger blood for Kek :D

Aren't the Kurds /ourgoys/? I thought they were the only arabs with blue eyes

Can't we ban Trump General? How are people still sucking his cock after time and time again he's made it clear he serves Jewish interests

Why not just kill everyone in and around Syria? Especially T*rkey and Israel. The world will only be better if we genocide the fuck out of that sub-continent.

All you really need is the oil right?

>NDF

What's the problem with the NDF?

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. Barack HUSSEIN obama aka “B. O” is not my presidnet. he is Islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well :DD. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.

Trumptards are mindless drones who will change their worldview to fit whatever Trump does, unfortunately. I remember when his supporters were pissed off at Hillary being supported by the Saudis and calling for war with Iran. Now that Trump is doing it, they pretend this is what they wanted all along. Pretty sure they can't find a single reason why they changed views other than because Trump said so.

So who exactly is currently winning the war?

damn, that fucking pic

Can we ban /sg/? I support Assad and all but I don't give a shit about which stupid muslim group is good or bad, as long as they die and we get oil. They spew up this board calling anyone who isn't a geopolitical expert a "redditor"

We should just ban Sup Forums and get it over with to be honest lad.

Literally

I totally agree, my fellow magapede. you know I say after ASSad is done we give Syria over to BASED Israel right next door. After all, jews>muzzies, am I right?

>We get oil instead of Russia
>Bad
whew

Another thread full of whiny bitches. Trump is going to remove Assad and give democracy back to the people.

If we ever abandon israel then the sandniggers will chimp out and invade them and take their nukes. As for Assad he should stay, but I really don't care enough to drop my support for Trump unless he invades or some shit

Fuck off, Trump isn't gonna do shit

Kinda weird how japs draw syria girls with fair skin

Yeah because that's proven to work so well in neighbouring countries.

Its disgusting, people are basically fine with him acting like just another Bush/Clinton now. Then again I doubt he has much say, this whole mess has basically just solidified my belief that the president has no power and its all shadow agencies running shit behind the scenes.

So, did IS already claimed the attack in London?

It was a white guy

Fucking wh*tes.

Not that weird really, lots of fair skinned alawites

Brits aren't white.

>implying Israel has any land based nukes
>implying there not dead serious on using them should they fall

Say what you will about the kikes, they WILL nukes someone's shit should they lose a ground war.

That's drawn as Afghanistan.

Here comes the flood

Do we love our BASED black men?

Qatar Crisis Day 14
>Turkish troops arrive in Qatar for military exercise amid tensions in the region
>Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif on private visit to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage
>Egypt mediating talks between Hamas, Dahlan & PA
>Qatar still waiting for list of grievances
>Bahrain orders Qatari troops to leave coalition fighting ISIL
>Qatar cows impacted by crisis, "feeling exhausted" to make up for milk shortages.
>Tehran says Saudi coastguard killed Iranian fisherman
>Bahrain council now condemning Qatar interference (leaked audio b/w Doha & opposition), plotting with Iran.
>Trade talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia mark a historic first; Orb glows brighter.
>AP: Trump Organization ended Qatar push 6 days after swearing in
>Chinese naval fleet arrives for friendly visit to Iran
>Saudi Arabia 'rejects' Turkey offer to build base in kingdom
>SDF Boosts Relations W/ Saudi Arabia, Praises Its Role In “Stabilisation” Of Syria
>Saudi and Israel reportedly negotiating economic ties.
>Twitter briefly suspends Al-Jazeera Arabic amid Qatar rift
>‘We do not trust them’: UAE calls for western monitoring of Qatar
>VIDEO: A fight erupted between Qatari and Saudi delegates at GCC meeting. twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
>Eritrean troops seize control of a disputed border area with Djibouti, days after Qatari troops withdrew
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.

Assad BTFO

(((America)))

Assad is insane

Amazing how this is the first time since 2011. Why haven't we shot down more planes?

>Jewish Intellectuals

This is what the end of /sg/ looks like

It's time to overthrow the dictator

Trump promised to stay out of Syria.

Another promise broken.

>this is the dixie shill right now

>Syrian rebel spokesperson says openly: "Israel stood by our side in a heroic way... We wouldn't have survived without Israel's assistance."
wsj.com/articles/israel-gives-secret-aid-to-syrian-rebels-1497813430?mod=e2tweu

Trump promised peace in the middle east above all else
Assad shouldn't have gassed those children

ivan sidorenko is dead or something no tweets

need to know who has Jadin in control before I go to bed

So i just woke up and apparently our kike military shot down a Syrian plane?

SAA.

twitter.com/watanisy/status/876578074556583937

Assad deserves death for crimes against nature

>t. anti-semite
Fuck off.

yep. Tigers and SAA pulled blitzkrieg manuevers today to secure Dez province. Burgers prolly kneejerk reacted as they have no real strategy anymore.

Why is Deir er Zor so important that everyone wants to conquer it?

Hey, any updates on russias response to the syrian airplane downing? Whats the word on the street? Is the pilot alive?

Stupid goyim shouldn't know anything after all.
Shut it down!

3 years besieged, reaching it would liberate central Syria and would present a major boost to Assad

One interesting thing is that if Iran and Qatar co operate on helping the Bahraini Opposition would either try to annex it or would they agree on Letting them stay independent?

How long has this war been going on? How many dead syrian soldiers have there been?

If this is what you call "winning", then what do you call losing?

Because its a strategic air base that has held out like fucking helms deep against isis sisnce 2011. Its incredible and it also prevents a full partition of the country.

Fuck that. Half of them are communists and half of them are islamists.

Big city that secures the border region and the euphrates river

You clearly forgot about how bad it was for Assad back in 2013. Hes kicking ass

lot's of oil fields in the area. also iran iraq syria lebanon corridor

pilot is alive apparently ,leg broken , SDF got him.

regarding russian response :only this so far

The #Russian Navy will be conducting rocket test firing exercises off the #Syrian coast on Monday

CVN 77, the Bush which launched the F-18 that shot down the Su-22 over #Sryia is operating in the same area as the #Russian missile tests

How many children did assad kill? Is anybody even keeping count?

>all these /ptg/ shills
Only good thing is they will leave demoralized after Assad BTFO the american backed forces like every time.

I wouldln't give the leaked audio too much importance. it's just shitflinging by GCC. Bahrains` pearl revolution was crushed years ago.

doubt Russian will respond in direct waay against US.

They will keep their heads cool and outplay US ,just like Al Tanaf and many other situations.

US bombed SAA at al Tanf and look whats situation there now, totally outplayed.(pic related)

I'm on Assad's side. I don't care how many children he killed. In fact, if he killed one tenth of what's claimed, he'd be fucking awesome. Fuck your inbred, cut american children, too. I want you dead.

Nobody can escape their destiny, not even you, /sg/

fuck off goy

Nor can you escape your place in hell, subhuman.

Fucking ugly bolshevik face.

Well, it's no wonder assad's supporters are psychotic, violent anti american radicals. Scum, all of you

youtube.com/watch?v=OfbZ9sAuNZE

>U.S shots down ONE fucking plane
>iran launches a few fucking missles
one side
>fugging muh based iran fug ameriga and izrael
other side
>"muh ASSadists BTFO muh fellow MAGApedes muh russian shills (the fucking irony)
can all of you calm the fuck down its probably fucking nothing just a plane getting BTFO and the "were less shit then the sauds" launching a few fucking rockets

Repeat after me:
America
is
the
vehicle
through
which
Satan
enters
the
world

You're a blight on all exsistence.

ADAPTED PIC INTO WARMAP

>t. the MSM over 6 years of the war
Trump will eventually be in this pic, either being impeached or stepping down after his term(s) while Assad will keep winning.

>anti-american
why do you assume everybody automatically likes america and anyone who hates you is a "radical"

its the exact opposite man

Kurds to the Assad meatgrinder when???

Good night /sg/. I hope the shill flood won't last long.

Americans killed 1 million iraqis. Your politicians are the psychotic violent radicals, and if you support them you are no better. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>Assad gets btfo by American shit

Like poetry. We told you "White" Arabs not to fuck with our unibrow bros and you went ahead and did it.
>inb4 b-but its fake US STARTED IT FUCK YOU REEEEEE
>inb4 FUCKING JEW SHILL NEOCON REEEEEE

Its fine Assad well let you live

>US shot down one old syrian jet made in the 1960s
>ASSAD ETERNALLY BTFO!!!1!

either shit bait or you're retarded, which is it

Guys, I don't know about this whole "retaliate for chemical weapons" deal.
If we, say, launch a bunch of cruise missiles at Syria, the Russians won't take that sitting down. We're talking nukes. Do you want to end the world over dumb shit like this?
I wouldn't even put it past the Russians to push the big red button over something smaller, like, say, the downing of a Syrian jet. We need to be on our tip toes in Syria.

>posts a trap
Every time with you Russians.
Degenerate. You'll burn in hell.

SATAN ENTERS THE WORLD WITH HIS MEATY APPENDAGE AND THE WORLD QUIVERS IN TACIT APPRECIATION

Dumb burger.

There are no excuses for what he's done. Everyone pays their debts eventually

>muh fug ameriga
>muh ASSad BTFO
>fugging retard and sheit
>muh we are going nuclear and sheit
>fugging burger
it was ONE fucking plane can both of the sides just calm down your being annoying with your "ASSad btfo/fug ameriga" shit

Would you say the same if the SAA downed a coalition plane?

>confedrate flag
>spam posting same .jpgs
>saying the same thing every fucking thread
you guys get pissed off by nothing easily dont you

What's with the sudden influx of newcomers who don't know anything about the conflict at all?

Do you really expect these 14 year old autists to calm down?

I'm with you. Americans just don't get it. The Russians are nuts. They'll fuck us all over for the slightest provocation. WW3 just isn't worth it.
Can you imagine the shitstorm if we accidentally kill Syrian soldiers? Let alone accidentally down a plane. We're riding the razor's edge here. Playing with nuclear fire, as it were.

Assad needs to go, his crimes against the world's children can not go unpunished