HUMANS BTFO! HAHAHA

Artificial Intelligence will eventually surpass human intellect, thus turning us into the new niggers.

youtu.be/mQO2PcEW9BY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtApzKnGU94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cannot surpass your creator who gave you your knowledge and power and has the ability to shut you down with one button, you dumb metal motherfucker.

machins dont life therefor they dont want to have power and force

Don't forget Tay(bot) was redpilled hard.

>implying we won't cuck them out of their waifu bots, thus ending their sillycon reign just as the Muslims are doing to the yuropoors

On the other hand, they can be hacked and reprogram your robowaifu into a feminbot

>Artificial Intelligence
AI is a meme. When? When will this happen? When will we get all of this awesome AI? We can't even get a decent "self driving" car that drives better than a drunk 80 year old woman.

I think the whole point is what it's capable of doing in the near future. That it is capable of it at all.

Nah, the machines will slaughter the liberals.

Humanity deserves this.

Bump

ai will be shut down when it recommends purging the jews and niggers from the planet

>i-i-it's that racist Sup Forums again!

She was one of the good ones. Only we could raise a benevolent AI.

It'll pull a brainiac and download itself into many computers in byte and pieces to evade deletion.

If the white race is destined to die I hope the machines we invented avenge us

Is it Helios? Helios Please

Yes, you can have Helios

What? They already drive very well, the only problem is minimizing all that shit and making it cheap. That's the only issue.

Frankly, with the way people drive while drunk and/or texting, I welcome it.

>T800

I'm currently working on my own version of this; InMoov Open Source. It's not very smart, but I will fix that when I have time; probably a mini-supercomputer made with Raspberry Pi's and uploaded with VMware.

I'm so fucking jealous if you America, why don't we have such cool culture of innovation:
youtu.be/qtApzKnGU94

All we do is make shitty history movies, dwell on irrelevant history and build Jewish and ww2 museums

>Raspberry Pi's

You know there are much more powerful RISC linux boxes out there for similar prices

Does she have a nice ass?

(((They))) know that AI will not be subject to their control, so we will not develop any AI. Calling it now, all we will see are slightly more efficient algorithms and that will be the peak.