White woman appreciation thread

Dear white women,
No matter how hard (((they))) try to shill and divide us further apart, we will always support you. (((They))) are truly terrified of white men and women coming together. Once we achieve this and rekindle the flames of ethno-nationalism, all will be lost for the kikes. I dont know about the average Sup Forums user, but a beautiful traditionalist white woman is the best motivation for me to become a better man. No matter what hardships we face, we will endure it in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump

That's the problem. So few traditionalists.

We need to create our own artificial selection. All of these whites who choose to not have kids or race mix will simply not exist in a few generations. All that will be left is nationalistic ones. I am confident that we will win in the long run

>tfw even the most used up, degenerate Japanese whore is more feminine and modest than the average white woman.

I've been slowly dropping small redpills casually with my friends and university colleagues and what I've found is that they do have conservative opinions, but simply are afraid to speak out due to massive leftist propaganda that we digest everyday.
For example a friend of mine was saying how he kinda likes Asian girls but doesn't like black girls, he said that very quietly obviously but I explained him that there's no shame in that, it's nature to want to be with your own

I know it's easier said that done but we need somebody who's very smart and can deliver the message to other whites subtly and somehow avoid (((media))) slander

BTFO slavs

Even asian women cannot compete with beautiful white women

If you think that's what the average Asian chick looks like, I have some very bad news for you...

Red heads are white, right?

This is your average asian woman

>tee-hee, I'll post the .003% of asian women who are cute to show these nazi racists how white women are ugly and asians are super cute ^-^

Of course they are.

Those quads dont lie

Also daily reminder Trump would have lost if it werent for white women

Wew, lad. Look at those those states in terms of population: the majority live in a narrow strip running from Portlandia up through Seattle with a bit more going up to Vancouver, BC. All of them are rabidly liberal. What few conservatives there are have scattered themselves across the rest of the land. The liberals are busy importing as many Mexicans and Asians as they can. What few conservative whites exist are having one or two kids max.
You think the home of Evergreen State College is somehow going to be your white ethnostate. My god, how deluded you are. If anything, the liberal regions will break away and subjugate enough of the mountaindwellers to form a hippie ecostate, a one-party Green state for brown people and self-loathing whites who will racemix compulsively until everyone is uniformly brown. That is the future of the PNW.

>amazing quads
pic related as to what we're up against

Once the balkanization and collapse happens. The majority of the inner city will die off from famine, disease, and civil war. There are many sleeper militia cells that are waiting for the right moment to go into action. We whites have faced greater threats in the past.

i remember when she used to be thicc
i think she's on crack now

Is this just a thinly vailed SFW /s/ thread?

Traditional white women bring a deep joy to my heart. In practical terms, seeing as the white race must follow through white women 100% (because it is white women who give birth to each and every individual of our race), they are in fact the most important women in the world. I can't overstate this.

white pride worldwide

Unfortunate it's not new

Shopped as hell

I have to agree 100% with you on this one. as a 20 year old, I am already excited to start a family and become a good father and husband

Check OP's digits

white women are loose and cheat on their bfs.

literally never met one faithful white woman. they are the easiest to lay.

The BLACKED poster and /r/AsianMasculinity poster is nowhere to be found.

Keep on shilling kike

How do you find a white girl who doesn't ruin her natural brown hair with shitty dyes/bleaching, doesn't ruin her skin with ugly tans, doesn't slop on garishly bright makeup and wears modest and pretty skirts and dresses instead of tiny cutoff shorts everywhere?

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the people via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Gingers just got an extra layer of recessive whiteness - if anything, they're uber-white, almost albino.

Find a christian fundamentalist woman.

You can't bump your own threads, newfag

Boy I wish I had a qt white girl!

>mother of god
If I saw that I would dissociate and rape her immediately. Hopefully that's her secret fantasy

Why arent you looking for a wife to have babies with?

>christian

No thanks.

I don't want an insane, bluepilled christcuck girl though.

I am. It's a bit hard when in university. Once im out in the real world i will.

Sorry all I got is nudes, PC i busted for now.

If she is a so called "christcuck" she will definatley be a submissive type and will assume the traditional role of wife. These kind of women are easy to redpilled. they are not exactly 1488 redpilled, but they will be against degeneracy and stick up for family values.

im a white pagan larper.. im more 1488 than you are. just being real. the real issue mostly is with you rather than white women. you probably nazi larp on pol about having white kids with white women but IRL you are probably weak as shit. i dont mean physically but weak mentally and weak in constitution. and weak mentally i dont mean youre not intelligent and cant do math or whatever - but easily hacked into. easily manipulated. not knowing you arent your own person. making white women a far cry from what youre able to catch or please enough for them to stay faithful.

anyway, this also depends on the region. i live on the coast and ive lived up and down it. lots of degeneracy here - stay away.

would never lay with a gook unless it was to satisfy some beastiality fetish with a nip monkey. see pic related. saw some dark skinned nigger chimp looking asian girl and it made me want to fuck in some dirt and bananas.

this
also most christian women are redpilled about niggers and hate chimps.

All white women are liberals, because they want BBC's in the europe. Continue calling us low iq while we the black people are embedded in your midst, breeding all white women, in 4 generations the power of bbc will rule the world!

I just want myself a good ol' Whitey and to retire myself a good life.

Man, her cooter looks like the BBC is rubbing off on her.

Look a virgin who worships pussy and is babbling about an extinct species. And he posted what appears to be a slut in a frilly dress. Wow, can't wait for my submissive, traditional white virgin wife, who totally exists.

Oh wait, jk. I'm not blind to reality and I've been fucking hookers since I was 16

#imwithher

WHYYYYYY WONNN'T ANY WOMAN TALK OR HANG OUT WITH ME AND TOUCH MY WIENER

Of course these low quality women stand out more than the good ones. The average coal burning degenerate draws a lot more attention to her than some quite humble traditionalist. Now onto the pagan larping. how do you suggest someone who knows nothing about it get into it? More so practicing it.

This, the delusion in this site is bizarre

White Women voted for Trump.

I love you. Angelic beauty goes unmatched. . No other race or sub group can compete.

>posts 2 sluts

Hello shill

meh. You get the point.

no hips

The ones that did not sell out, sure. But women tend to suck the dick of the conqueror unless they've kids already.

The Real people of Color and Diversity.

funny go ahead marry your white "traditionalist"

60% divorce rate have fun

Your quads prove the beauty and superiority of our women

You are letting your fantasies show again, bjorn. You need a detox.

Posting quality white girls
>inb4 they're slavs and slavs aren't white
They're same skin color m8

The time is coming. We will protect you from the shitskin hordes and rapeugees.

Everyday thousands upon thousands become more redpilled.

No more capitulations and fear of being stigmatized.

White Pride Worldwide.

PLEASE FUCKING STOP THESE PICTURES ARE MAKING ME CLINICALLY DEPRESSED MAN!!!!
>YWN HAVE A QT WHITE WAIFU LIKE THESE GIRLS

WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
>WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

I BEG YOU PLEASE STOP

Have fun being alone faggot

>all these white women have already or will have take the BBC

she's cute, name?

>some of these have never nor will ever see a nigger

since we're having a "white woman appreciation thread", may as well move on to the purest ones

>tfw have only one NatSoc grill

Bruh same. 4 years left in my grad program. Just found a girl a few weeks ago who may be good, but that's the first in 3 years.

The sad part is that's it's true.

Have this one

Good for you man! just make sure you check for all the red flags.