Women Are Forced Into Higher Beauty Standards Than Men. Institutionalized Sexism

Ok so I started dressing up as a women and going to parties to make out with guys since i want to know what it's like to make out with a guy but the idea of doing it with a gay guy just sounds weird to me. I am an actually actractive guy but when i dress up like a women my best friend ( only one i told, i think he thinks it's a joke, said im "ugly as fuck"). Why as a man am i actractive but ignored as a women even though im the same person? Women are forced into higher beauty standards and it's FUCKED

>pic related has the most beautiful eyes in the world, yet is still called a freak and called ugly by youtuber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAS

She looks like a randomized Oblivion character creator build.

If you don't have good looks on your side then find some other trait that makes you worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Beauty is subjective. People can have opinions you don't. Men and women are different. Stop posting garbage. Kill yourself

What men need.
>High paying job.
>Expensive home.
>Expensive clothing.
>To manage their weight perfectly.
>To never disagree.
>To always pay for everything.

What women need.
>A vagina.

WELL I GUESS THAT SETTLES THAT! Cause anybody would fuck a bitch with blue hair, but you dye a guys hair like that and you better hope he's gay cause aint nothin but shit happenin to that dick.

Except as a guy i'm told i look really good and frankly i think i do too.

all traps are disgusting OP

sort your shit out breh

Men and women have different beauty characteristics. If you're a good-looking guy (masculine), you'll be an ugly girl (not feminine). Also, no those are ugly-ass eyes.

IN ALL FIELDS

because you are a beautiful man and dressing up like a woman makes you look uncanny and fucking retarded? How is this even a question? oh wait i got trolled

you look good as a male because masculine traits which in turn look shit on a woman. are you really this fucking dump OP?

ROMANIAN BRINGING THE SMACKDOWN

looks like Stitch from Lilo & Stitch

this bitches eyes so far apart she can see sounds

Why is thismore attractive than this? Double standards REEEE!

dumb* also decent digits

As a guy i got no problem getting pussy. As a women i can't get shit everyone ignores me. It's the otherway around.

It's actually objective actually, look at science it's about face symetry.

first off
a) your a faggot
b) thats a guy
c) why would you want to be a women, men are obviously superior
d) women wear makeup because its a sign of femininity to attract mates
e) women are the default gender, they will usually find mates regardless but like to wear make up to get better mates, but men are not guaranteed to find love, you have to earn your place as a man, something faggots can never do

He looks disgusting

HEY YOU GUYS!

Why women want to look pretty

>tell of obvious reproductive health/health of future offspring
>tell of woman's social/economic influence
>tell of her ability to get alpha bucks and fucks

Only a beta would think its because of "institutionalized sexism".

Want to really know who hates women the most

>other fucking women

This isn't hard unless you're a low IQ retard

her peripheral vision must be astounding. can see all sorts of predatory approaches

>those are ugly eyes
Dude they are as clear as the sky

Shut up purist

Are....Are you hot?

Ayyy lmao

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL-OWWW
WHAT THE GYPSY
IS COOKIN?

>Straight men don't want to date mentally ill ugly freaks role playing as women
Really?

Jesus christ if your eyes moved any further apart from each other you'd be able to win the Melbourne Cup

Honestly most hot guys have really feminine features. Look at Justin Beiber, look at Michael J Fox, look at Zac Effron.

link?

Goblinmode

>straight men don't want to date beautiful women that happened at one point in their lives to be men

I think im hot as fuck

Honestly thought this was that Victor Vrantis Antifa girl or whoever with the fetal alcohol syndrome you faggots cream yourself over all the time

pics? I"m asking for a friend...

Based degenerate in a Nazi uniform.
Just end your life.

>your a faggot
Shut up homophobe

>Thats a guy
Purist alert

>why would you want to be a women
Because I don't want to make out with straight guys

>women wear makeup because its a sign of femininity to attract mates
How? What about before makeup

>women are the default gender, they will usually find mates regardless but like to wear make up to get better mates, but men are not guaranteed to find love, you have to earn your place as a man, something faggots can never do
Wrong, as a man i get pussy easily.

they're not men they're a bunch of prepubescent looking fags

>Forced
>Implying forced by men

None of us give a fuck what woman and queers do to make themselves pretty. We're too busy with keeping the world spinning to be concerned by pretty frivolities.

But in all honesty, OP's pic is cute as fugg. Would date.

just post your dam picture already !!
lets see what all the fuss is about !!

You're attitude is disgusting

You are low IQ retard

whatcha trying to accomplish op

Knew it. They do look similar.

smartthinking.gif

Implying that that thing only was a man, but is now no longer.

Once a man, always a man. Add to that mental illness and STDs and you a have recipe for genetic genocide. You touch that thing you become a dead end....

What was I saying, oh yeah, have fun, user, nothing wrong with liking freaks. Go ahead. Enjoy!

>young
>little makeup
>not be fat
>no body modifications

Fucking wymyn, just be and look like pic related and men will kill each other for you. How fucking hard can it be?

I look like pic related, i don't want to send pics because what if my family sees lol

They get all the women

Gross.

OP LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICK

No, i posted a photo that looks just like me to someone else

HERE

First things first: (and I'm sorry for this) but your faggot (and yes you are a complete faggot) grammar is nigger-tier. That's just me though and I won't hold it against you. Secondly (and more importantly) you are a faggot. And before you judge me,let me say: that is perfectly fine. Faggots exist, and you definitely are one. Why not go with it? Stop larping as a straight human (or whatever your people call us nowaday) and just fucking go nuts. If you're ugly as a "lady" try the ol' gloryhole. '

don't think to hard on the inner workings of a mental ill sinner. he is a deluded faggot who wants to feel pretty in a dress. every dam faggot wants to be a passable tranny now.

You're mentally ill since transphobia is now an illness in some countries

WITHOUT THE BEARD THOUGH. Sorry meant to type that, i look like that without the beard.

I'm not gay I just like making out with men not fucking them.

>I'm not gay I just like making out with men not fucking them.
What did xe mean by this?

Like i fantasize about them putting their cocks in my vagina but i don't have a vagina i got a dick so it doesn't work.

Gay men like sex with men. I like tounge kissing them and only if they're straight.

that pic is gross.

get over yourself and accept your life as a gay man, there is more dignity in it than dressing up in girls clothes and expecting people to treat you like you were a real girl.

I'd date you but you better make a good redpilled little waifu

I'm not gay. And imagine that pic without the beard.

>that happened at one point in their lives to be men
Just because a guy got his dick cut off, it doesn't make him a woman
Fucking a MtF tranny is still gay.

Does your gf know this? Or has any previous gf known this?

They don't cut it off ignorant idiot they flip it to make it into a real vagina

Never had a GF before

traps aren't gay, user.

>No problem getting pussy
>Never had a GF before
Fucking larper faggot

Nailed it.

Hey I just told you! Enjoy your "women", I'm not gonna stop you!

>treat you like you were a real girl.

They'll call you by whichever term you can pass as. If you can't pass well, then I guess you're doomed to be called faggot. The Left is the one pushing the enforcement of pronouns. Doesn't mean trans can't be a real thing

>they flip it to make a real vagina
1) they can't get pregnant
2) they don't have a cervix
3) they can't get periods
4) they don't have a uterus
5) they don't have fallopian tubes
They're not real women, they're mentally ill faggots.
>has a penis and is biologically male
>I'm not gay I swear

you literally said you dresses like a girl to get guys to kiss you. no matter how you spin it in your head you are in fact gay.

as for the pic. even if he shaved you can clearly see it is a man, do to the facial proportions which that drag queen is trying to hide under pounds of makeup.

Women flirt with me, I've never fucked with them but like at school (im 18 so don't lose your shit) I talk to girls and they turn their heads when i talk and they talk back for a while. I got invited to go to Canadas wonderland with two girls and one of their guy friends but couldn't make it. I bought drinks for these girls and they seemed so attracted to me.

I only like making out with men

It's because women don't look anything like men. Their faces typically don't have hair, men have bigger shoulders and arms, Adams Apple. Penis vs. vagina. This thread is retarded.

I think the both the Left and Right arguing over the definitions of these terms makes them equally retarded. Just fuck it. You can't expect someone to call you "he" if you look, sound and act like a male. If you pass well, then you'll get called "she" most likely. Pretty simple shit breh

I shave though and I hide my adams apple and i hide my penis.

WTF WHY DOES MY FLAG KEEP CHANGING

>I got invited to go to Canadas wonderland with two girls and one of their guy friends
The girls probably would have dressed you up like a girl and got you to make out with the guy anyway. They're not attracted to you, they just know you're a sissy faggot.
Also, your leaf is showing, which explains A LOT.

Not telling people you're actually a man should be considered Fraud.

I'm embarrassed now im not going to respond

Why are Gay guys always trying to trick straight guys

Your gay

Stick to your own gay kind

You aren't fooling anyone

You have never kissed a straight man

Stop fooling yourself, tell your parents they failed and your gay

Lmao what a fucking sissy

>men cant be under 6'
>men need to have a good job and earn alot
>men cant cheat with makeup to look better
>men have to be well build and act alpha
>omg i have to apply make up to look prettier than i am so sexist

i hate women

>she
that is not a woman that is man

checked
kek'd
Reich'd

>I'm embarrassed now im not going to respond
That's for the best. Your mouth isn't meant to spew out words, it's meant to wear lipstick and take in men's tongues.

>it's meant to wear lipstick and take in men's tongues.

Steff actually looks pretty damn hot after a year on estrogen! 8/10 pretty convincing trap

It's easy for men to get women

THIS!

what a freak

Men are forced into higher earning standards then women.

Life isn't equal, get used to it.

You're going to be taking in more than tongues one day, leaf...

I'd fuck that little mouth until my heart gave out

The eternal leaf. So many fags fell for this shitty bait

yes, and men are forced into higher wealth standards than women, also institutionalized sexism

And now he's somewhere in the deep web beating off