Gay Teacher Poses Fabulously With Trump

archive.is/SMoMC

“A fierce pose,” wrote the Daily Mail.

Giannopoulos, who only received the photo recently, did not sound fierce on the phone with The Washington Post. His attire in the Oval Office, he explained, was more-or-less the same style he wore in the classroom at Beacon Charter High School for the Arts, where his work as a special-education teacher won him Rhode Island’s teacher of the year award and a trip to the White House in April.

“The issue with being openly queer is our existence is constantly politicized,” he said. “They never stop to think: Oh, maybe that’s just who I am.”

And yet, the teacher acknowledged, there was a certain social significance in his decision to dress as himself to a White House that has revoked federal protections for transgender students, erased an LGBT rights page from its website and hired at least one adviser who appears to believe in gay conversion.

Beacon — a small school in Woonsocket — has nearly a dozen transgender students, Giannopoulos said. “They’re nervous. They’re not feeling they’re going to be supported.”

He said he’s been working with them to write the school’s bathroom policies, after the Trump administration revoked federal guarantees that they could use the ones matching their gender identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/06/17/a-teachers-decision-to-be-visibly-queer-in-his-photo-with-president-trump/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/17/lgbt-teacher-hand-fan-photo-trump-viral/405974001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a closeup

This is the throne of the Great Satan.

>giannopoulos

Greek?

Non archive.is link:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/06/17/a-teachers-decision-to-be-visibly-queer-in-his-photo-with-president-trump/

Where the fuck do schools hire teachers with a septum piercing?

>denying your possible children life and removing your genes from history is brave and heroic and fierce
>gays aren't mentally ill
Pick one

SLAYYYY

Awesome pics. Great pose. Looking brave. courageous. inspiring. Keep us all posted on your continued posing with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got fag. Wanna see how freakin' queer, courageous, brave and inspiring you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I honestly love this pic ha. A greater proportion of my fag friends like Trump vs my straight ones

There are many people who still think Trump is anti gay. Surprised it wasn't mentioned here

So brave and defiant to phobot bomb the posed picture that he was invited to take.

>tfw ywn get paid to travel the country beating up and intimidating openly homosexual subverters for the glorious Christian Theocracy of America under the benevolent rule of Mike Pence

This sucks man.

Is the fan, the piercings, or the leaning supposed to be symbolizing gayness here?

I see no real issue here.
Kudos for getting a picture with Big D and First Lady.

The picture is alright.
I can imagine that brand of hand fan will get popular with the right peoples.

>Christian Theocracy
>Mike Pence
That's funny, goy. Pence knows his place.

who cares?

>Hypothetical children have a right to live too

No one cares

What's a narrative director?

He asked and Trump said ok. Earlier Trump had commented how stylish the fan was.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/17/lgbt-teacher-hand-fan-photo-trump-viral/405974001/

>Trump complimented it right away. He said, 'I love the fan!'"

Is this guy stupid? Trump has never said he's anti-gay.

>OMG so brave, so fierce

Oi vey vote Tulsi and hand in your guns goy, like this Shlomo wants!

Arrrr, I think we found a place to stash our booty, m8ees.

this

By your logic virgins are also mentally ill. Dont dig yourself into a hole

This behavior is exactly why people hate fags

You do realize you're not making any more "allies", right? That the tide is turning back?

DJT looks chuffed as fuck. There's no way he can lose from this - just more opportunity to poke holes in the MSM narrative. Who was the first Republican candidate to pose with a rainbow flag again?

It makes me sick that we allow faggots near children.

Toss them in a wood chipper already.

This is a prime example of manufactured hysteria. Trump has said nothing negative about gay people.

That grin has 'would you look at this faggot?' written all over it.

Trump don't care about someones sexuality.

He's the first POTUS to hold the fabflag proudly.

But Trump likes gays, he probably shook the guy's hand afterward and told him he struck a fine pose.

This. Trump doesn't give a shit.

He sometimes panders to the religious right, because he needs to. (But it's not like he is interested in actively pushing LGBT either).

Huffington post is vile. EVERYTHING is a "slam" or a "bomb" or whatever to the 'alt right'.. Fucking pathetic. Literally no one cares but they are claiming this as a victory

kys

That's not gay, it's full on flamer

Trump don't care
The gay had to get the ok from the
secret service to do
this
He didn't sneak it in
He didn't whip it out
The whole thing was staged and approved
>so brave

What? What the hell is wrong with having a fan? Fans are gay?! Why didn't anybody tell me this!!

Thanks dude! I wasn't sure how to give washpo some click-traffic!

drumpf btfo

Why can't these scum even act like they're civil human beings and not narcissistic hedonists?

Faggots shouldnt be allowed to teach children. So fucking degenerate. Jesus plz save us asap

>Trump doesn't hate gay people
>guy pulls out a fan and does a pose
>WH staff: "uh put that away please."
>Trump turns to look
>"Ah it's fine, he's just holding a fan."
>take photo
>Huffington Post: "BRAVE GAY TEACHER DEFIES SYSTEM."
>liberals pat themselves on the back

Do people really think he pulled out the fan and struck a pose and the 30 people in the room didn't notice?

What the fuck do you think?

Here's a (((hint)))

Okay. What's that supposed to mean? He's probably the most pro fag Republican president to date.