Call of Duty: WWII

Call of Duty: WWII is so historically inaccurate at this point that they might as well combine it with the plot of Birth of a Nation and make it about a Klansman who saves Jewish girls from being raped by lynching black Nazis.

>Anne Frank is 9 months pregnant writing her diary about how she fears for her child being born into a world ruled by Nazis
>Negroid SS soldier bursts into her attic
>"muh dik, Jewish bitches, sheeeeiiiittt"
>"No please! I'm pregnant. Don't hurt my baby."
>"That baby gonna come out carmel colored by the time I'm through with yah."
>"Nooooo!!!"
>music from the Mad Max Fury Road trailer begins playing in the background
>"Da fuck?"
>50 men clad in white hoods carrying torches ride over the nearby hill on horseback
>"What's this cracka shit?"
>cries of "yee haw" become increasingly audible
>SS soldier's eyes widen
>"Oh fuck"
>"WE'RE COMING FOR YAH NIGGER!"
>SS soldier turns to run but the all-American Klansmen catch him with a lasso around his neck
>Anne watches in half-horror, half-amazement as the Klan drag the hapless SS soldier to a nearby tree and begin stringing him up
>once he's fully secured to the tree, the hooded men take turns whipping the SS trooper repeatedly
>they finally finish him off by taking a red hot Bowie knife to his farm parts
>"say goodnight to them nuts blackie"
>they strip and clip him and he bleeds out
>SS soldier's last words before the life force drains from his shitskinned body are "we wuz Nazis and sheeiiittt"
>Anne protectively holding her belly approaches them as the Klan as they finish their deadly work
>"Thank you kind sirs for saving me and my child."
>one of the Klansman takes his hood off
>it's Jared Taylor
>"No need for thanks ma'am. We always look out for our white women, be they Christian or Jewish."

Literally the script you could write for a CoD: WWII DLC, it's that fucking inaccurate.

Its a vidya game. Who cares? You know the truth anyway

>implying you wouldn't play it

THIS, so fuck off you fat jew piece of shit

AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. pic related

3small4m3

retarded kids who buy into the "everything in this game is 100% true and researched" shit

Bingo

We can use it to our advantage by turning the Allies (i.e. the good guys in all CoD games) into brutal white supremacists.

Oh

At last, in the name of enrichment we can now murder brown people

Yes

Yes!!! The bbc will dominate the world! Bow down

I'll stick to Dark Souls and Zelda. Other than that I try to have a life

Oh yeah and I'll write a full length version of if you one of you can get Shadman to illustrate it

i dont play shity Video games, i am not like u fat piece of shit

t. neckbeard who plays Red Orchestra all day

>Diary of Young Girl and CoD turned into Klan propaganda

I like it

wtf is red orchestra GO BACK TO Sup Forums U FUCKING NERD

MAYNE WE WUZ MUHFUGGIN FEMALE PARATROOPERS, JUMPIN OUT OF HELLA PLANES AND FLYIN IN ON DEY WHITE ASS GERMAN ASSES.

>wtf is red orchestra

Fuck off reddit

>he hasn't play PTSD Simulator 2013

lol faggot and you call yourself an Aryan warrior

You fuckin' faggot, everyone here knows that Red Orchestra is a Sup Forums approved video game.

This

You can't much more fun than incinerating Japs as an All-American white man

>black nazi
FUCKING HOW

Out of control PC bullshit

I say we use it our advantage by unironically turning the Allies into the REEL RACISTS

This

It's time we take the subversion beyond memes and into the mainstream

Its 2017 nerd is no longer an insult you mongrel

Please do

Nah. I've tried to raise this issue many times on Sup Forums and nobody cares. That's why I don't see any point staying here. It's just circlejerk with no hope of actually affecting the world.

yall gonna be fucked come august and im gonna laugh as all the white devils are burned in hell

a woman at that. how many women soldiers are there in war time? zero. many nations will put up "women soldiers" etc but forbid them from being in combat roles.

I get it, I just dont care enough to let that shit bother me anymore. I'd have killed myself already if I let all the gov subversion actually get to me

>it's just a game goyim
>(((we))) would never want to leave your children with a false impression of history
>go ahead and play
>it will be fun
>good goy

WE

WUZ

I'll think about it. It's gonna take a while to draft though

NAZIS

NAZIS

Jesus Christ, why?

Red Orchestra is pretty much what a Sup Forums-/leftypol/ irl war would look like

Your disgusting

*You're

The obvious solution to this is for everyone to become black female sturmtruppen. Make the whole game a repeat of Habbo Hotel's Afro debacle.

We all new this day was coming, the black SS officer of diversity meme has been around for a long time now

>Being on Sup Forums
>Not knowing about RO2

Cast Beyonce as the voice of Himmler

How the fuck can someone write about that in any kind of positive light? That's just fucking stupid

You're the expert on Jewish control of world affairs, you tell me.

Well they do dress in black...

So I'll get to kill blacks and women instead of Nazis?

Yes. That's the whole point to this thread.

Personally, I am going to kill the female soldiers and just spam crouch on the dead bodies. If I do this enough times, some female is going to cry about it. Maybe then the people who made this game will realize that mixing both genders into a war game is stupid and only instigates rapefests.
As for any black soldiers who are somehow in the German, Japanese, American etc, I am going to unload a full clip into their bodies and plant mines inside them.

>#BLACKLIVESMATTER so make sure to kill them too!!!1!!!1

>dark souls
My nigga

redpill me on that game

>German uniform
>not NAZI uniform

Now that's an XD