WHY DONT YOU GUYS HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE DEAD MUSLIM VICTIMS OF THIS TERRORIST ATTACK PERPETRATED BY A WHITE MALE

WHY DONT YOU GUYS HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE DEAD MUSLIM VICTIMS OF THIS TERRORIST ATTACK PERPETRATED BY A WHITE MALE

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/18/full_video_megyn_kelly_interviews_alex_jones.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#NotAllInfidels

You see, it's called "the feeling of revenge". And it's really fucking sweet.

Because incidents like this are part and parcel in a large multicultural society

I hope another nigger chimney burns down

Because 90% of Sup Forums are shut ins and thus psychopaths

what did I missed?

I don't care about an alien people.

*fucking* white male

top kek , I wish another one would have ran through them , every time i see some muzzie wearing arab attire it triggers me

vengeance is what is needed now

part and parcel my dude

No, because dead muslims is an irrefutably good thing.

Because they were only there for gibsmedats in the first place

Maybe killing them will make them leave.

#I'llRideWithYouKuffar

>tfw you're a shut in psychopath programmer

Before I even clicked this thread I said out loud "A fucking LEAF".

Lo and behold. A FUCKING LEAF.

Allahs will amirite

Can male Muslim doctors even touch female patients without it being haram? genuine question

I do. I don't know the details yet but if it's true you can't fight fire with fire. Water is more powerful.

White? Are you colourblind perhaps?

>male Muslim doctors
Top heh

But why ever kill at random on the street? Thats subhuman vengeance. Killing civilians is sexually frustrated beta-tier bullshit.

The real pain is the discrimination Englishmen will face

Doctors have to exist in like Saudi Arabia and shit right? Are women there even allowed to go to the doctor?

Muslims are not people

notallwhites

whites are a race of PEACE!

I once knew one whose name was Jihad.
He was an oncologist.

Google hospitals in muslim countries. I'd wager that most of them are staffed by doctors without borders and such. Not sure of saudi arabia

muslims aren't civilians

>this christian man steps in your path and asks you how many brides of Christ there were
>what do you do?

Yes they are

We've been getting quite a few ME doctors in the US, especially in surgical trauma/ ER, over the last thirty or so years.

>#notallwhitepeople
i had nothing to do with it, why should I apologize for the actions of one single guy who doesn't represent the feelings of all white people?

>Nemesis

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/18/full_video_megyn_kelly_interviews_alex_jones.html

heh

It's part and parcel m8. You're just not used to it yet.

All Muslims must die

Kill all Islamists

Kill all Niggers

Kill all Arabs

Kill all Kikes

The only subspecies of humanity which possess the level of temperament and intelligence necessary to maintain any semblance of a proper civilization are whites (people with genetic ancestry hailing from Western, Northern, and Central Europe) and certain populations of Asians. Whites are objectively the most beautiful, successful race ever to exist in terms of a collective comparison. The extermination of all of the above listed groups WILL lead humanity to salvation. This is eugenics and genetic culling at its finest. Swallow the fucking ironpill faggots.

No such thing as a muslim civilian. They're all occupiers.

#notallwhitepeople

Talk shit get hit

legally no

(((legally)))

Eh, they got plenty more. What's the birth rate in the Middle East? 5.0? 6.0? That's like 10 minutes dude.

Far out, another sane adult who's not all emotion.

kek

Because we are the number one medical system in the world.

Can any of you give me ideas of what to troll the Muslims with on Twitter? I want things that Muslims say everytime one of them commits a terrorist act. So far I've used:

>UK has no room for whitephobia

>Part and parcel

>This isn't an attack on Muslims, this is an attack on all of us. We must continue living like nothing happened.

>I blame this attack on foreign policy

>#notallwhites

>Implying pussy as Brits would ever take action
He's a drunk Jew, faggot

I feel as much sympathy for them as they feel for us.

The important thing is an increase in tensions. The more we can get groups of people to identify with the greater collective and demonize those invading their land, the greater chance of all-out war and violence on both sides (a war which white, western civilization is still poised to win for now since these are still the fucking countries we built and founded).

Say something like "these attacks will continue until we can successfully incorporate the laws and culture of Islam with our own. We must be a truly diverse nation!" Something like that.

Yep. I don't hold it against the two who were discussing hastening my death outside the partition, nor the one from Africa that tried to expedite my mother's death. They don't know any better and need to be taught.

Whoops wrong picture

i dont like islam, im not wearing a tent!

Don't worry, I'll protect you.

nufag you have to go

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF LIBERAL SCUM

Not understanding what i wrote. I wasn't defending them just explaining why we attract doctors from everywhere.

They shouldn't have come to our countries and taken part in the genocide of us.

Every non-European in Europe is a criminal genocider that deserves what is coming for him.

Add "There is a difference between blacks and niggers!"

Also
>white male
>white
Why specify his skin colour? That's racist

Pay debts

>can't tell that I'm trolling for fun

C'mon, man.

I mean sure it's a shame, but the real tragedy is posdible backlash the peaceful whites that DIDN'T drive vans into people are going to get

#notallwhites
#prayforlondon
#dicksoutforharambe

White males are a race of peace.

This is just part and parcel of living in a western country.

Best thing you can do is keep calm and carry on.

White men WANT you to be angry and react violently so just don't do it. :^)

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

that is a good one

>pretendingtoberetarded.webm

This.

You know why.

test

They were members of the most radical mosque in England, with many, many, links to terrorists. They weren't innocent.

the terrorist might be black. but its always a WHITE truck

??? That white guy is a freedom fighter against his occupiers.
>quartered in their houses
>have to work slave labor to pay for occupiers housing/food.

Why didn't he wait for pic related? Could have racked up a high score.

Let's dispel the notion that Muslims are the victims of this attack. The White community is the true victim of this barbaric act. No doubt there will be a rise in anti-White rhetoric and violence following this from vile racists. Now is the time for solidarity.

And what is jolly old Angland going to do about it? My guess is nada.

Unrionically YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAY

How long before Rachel Maddow, et al blame this on Trump?

Hey, you left out all the /sg/ bullshit and Asswad worship.

>Minesweeper.png

Muslims ...you wanted this.
This is what you will get.

Please look at this picture of a poor innocent starving dirt-covered street urchin playing a penny whistle whilst staring imploringly at the camera and remember that not all whites are bad. Hateful rhetoric could trigger a backlash that would hurt these children, please think before you post!

#prayforlondon #notallwhites

no they never really wanted it, they thought they were going to come through the back door and take over.

part and parcel m8. we're just going to have to get used to events like this

>Mudslime runs over dozens of people in Nice, France
>media takes ages to report race
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS

>Mudslime kills a bunch of girls in crowded stadium
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS

>Mudslime kills a bunch of gays in Disco
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS

>white guy kills some muslims
>"""TERROR ATTACK"""
>WHITE MAN
>WHITE
>LOOK AT ALL THIS HATRED

I'm so mad.

>Can male Muslim doctors even touch female patients without it being haram?

They'll probably have to honor kill all the females who were touched by males. Its just their religion dude. Don't be insensitive.

LAMAO

because
DEUS VULT

I'm sad user very sad

How can only be 10 dead assholes? What was wrong with that van?

I have my hopes up but now I'm sad

Because White People are evil and too intelligent. Other people mustn't live near them.
*wink*

the lost sons will reclaim their rightful soil and woman will be happy once more. RETURN TO YOUR FATHERLAND UNITE UNDER THE CROSS

made in china

I dont care about white people getting blown up or shitskins. We live in the safest society ever, stop giving so much shit about a few casualties every now and then. The real problem is the incoming surge of communism and marxism

Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf faggot

>muslim
>victim

pick one