Why do vehement feminists dress up as women from the 50s all the time?

Why do vehement feminists dress up as women from the 50s all the time?

It's like someone who is against slavery dressing up as a slave right? They hate it but they love it?

I don't really get it and I'm sure someone here does, or its already been discussed and I'm behind the times.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/90137-7-reasons-pinup-fashion-is-actually-feminist-even-if-the-time-it-originated-in-was-not
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has something to do with body standards. Apparently women were fatter back then, and fat is healthy.

Also, Leftists really stupid.

Liberal feminists love to harken back to a time when they were in a kitchen being subjugated by men.

They just don't want it to be white men.

why does everyone in america have some shitty tattoo?

They can do anything and simply call it "empowering".

the idea is that you can dress however you choose

bustle.com/articles/90137-7-reasons-pinup-fashion-is-actually-feminist-even-if-the-time-it-originated-in-was-not

1. It reclaims femininity in an empowering way.

2. It embraces a wide range of body types.

3. The pinup fashion community supports itself.

4. There isn't an age limit.

5. Quirky is good.

6. Strength is encouraged.

7. It's becoming increasingly diverse.

Because they're truly adamant about denying you the loss of your virginity in perpetuity, user. It's been well orchestrated. You absolutely will not ever have access to a vagina.

I've known women who claim sucking dick is empowering. They don't know what the word means.

Im a chad but keep going

Who is that guy? He looks exactly like me

idk but id bend middle right over a barrel and show her the 50 states.

>Im a chad
ftfy: I'm a chode

Must be you, user. Commiserations.

Sort of like gutting an animal and wearing its carcass.

Also, thrift/garage sale shopping is very hip and a good way of saving money.

It's 100% because of Mad Men, but they don't seem to notice this.

>sucking dick is empowering
Are they stealing your essence?

Because women are stupid, even the smart ones user. It's that simple.

Pic related

>they don't deny women their essence

It's a very hipster-ish thing. Both the dressing and the tats. Tats have always been around but in the last 10 years young women really let go. They don't look good. They look gnarly in the worst possible way.

There's something to this. I didn't fail to notice how skinny ties came back into fashion between 2008-2012.

Welfare Harley Quinn

No one in the 50s dressed like that.

Now only if they acted like women from the 50's.

because there fat and 50's fashion is conservative and thus covers most of there cottage cheese skin and shit tear tattoos

>talking about your autistic child in your tinder bio

Jesus! I would not stick my dick near any of them. Well, maybe the third girl she is thin but I'd do her from behind so I don't have to look at her face.

some correlation. the down trend is interesting.

Zooey Deschanel influence? It looks good tho.

kek

same reason female niggers bleach their skin to look white

Isn't it that rockabilly fashion? Like some sort of bizarre mixture of 50s style mixed with poppunk? The guys look like greasers that listen to Rise Against or something.

Larping all the aspects of still needing feminism.

They do it for attention, the same reason women do everything.

I knew an ardent feminazi a few years ago. She would watch MMA daily, she would get wild eyed talking about those dudes beating the shit out of eachother. She would go into gory detail.
Her and I never got along, She hated me, I just found her annoying.
One day out at a bar with some friends I got into a fist fight. She was there, not that she was with out group, but just happened to be there. I got lucky and rocked the dude with two hits. He dropped like a brick, and I was drunk and angry so I started posturing and screaming at his friends to "COME ON YOU FUCKERS!!"

That night I destroyed that feminazi's pussy and asshole. She came up to me to "console" me and kept touching me and then said "wow that was so hot, so manly" etc. etc.

The next day I realized feminists of today are literally looking for dudes to ravage them.

Not bad.

>Middle in a group of four, evenly split in pic.

Fuck the English language I read that as "idk but I'd bend the middle one right over..."

Ive considered the arguments:

1. Its empowering
2. Women can do what they want
3. It hides fat
4. It's cheap and people are broke now

And decided it's 3 with influences from 4 and 1 and 2 are retarded arguments that can be used for any action and are meaningless.