Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg
oocities.org/garrettwilke/ojsiidi.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He dindu nuffin'; dem whyte bitchez be afta based Bill's moniez.

who cares, the bitch deserved it either way

he fucked her into a lesbian

Nope

Don't care. It was too long ago and the only evidence is a whore's testimony.

I don't think so too bee honest
with his money he could have fucked a high-class prostitute every hour of every day for the rest of his life, doesn't seem like he'd need to drug 4/10s

Most likely he did, idk why pol denies it. I don't really care though

He didn't do nothing.

But he will write a book years later called "If I did it".

Does it matter?

I actually just checked my bank account and theres no money in it so i would like to let everybody know that bill cosby raped me!
Im broke!
Hes rich and im poor and im a woman so he owes me gibsmedats!

Why would he bother? He obviously had groupie whores who'd have sex with him anyway since that's what most of these claimants transparently are

He probably did, but not in the way that people think. Men have to take all the risk when it comes to sex and courting, so if you ever cross a line they can easily flip it on you and claim rape or sexual abuse, like what happened with mike tyson and 2pac. But if you're not aggressive enough you're a pussy beta male who won't get laid. More than likely they were just fucking and doing drugs together and he may have just made 1 wrong move which set her off.

Didn't some accused murderer write a book titled that?

Doesn't matter, there's probably not enough evidence. Women crying isn't proof of anything except the world is still turning.

Are there people who believe he didn't? I mean it seems almost certain. Not that really matters ultimately

One of his first defenses to all this was that he's a genius in understanding the female brain. So he gets close to women very quickly.

No.

>nigger
>innocent
pick one

I think your lying to me user. It sounds way too familiar.

He dindu nuffin

If she wasnt going to the authorities the next day, it wasnt rape.
And even if she did, its still not necessarily rape.
Walking vaginas...

Donno. It could be a Michael Jackson style money grab where a bunch of greedy liars come out of the woodwork for them duckets.

Or maybe he really did slip them the pudding pop.

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg

HIs defense is bullshit because of who and what he is. Cosby didn't have to employ special techniques beyond being a fucking celebrity to get women. It is completely stupid of him to think he has some special insight when he can get most women at the drop of a hat because of his fame. He understands nothing other than what we all already know:

Be famous, get ass.

He's black amiright?

No, it's just cokewhores from the 70s and 80s trying to pretend they weren't cokewhores. Also to get a sweet, sweet piece of that Cosby fortune (although that won't happen, it'll just be shyster lawyers sapping his wealth)

I had a friend who got called by a chick, picked her up, took pills, had sex and the next week yelled rape. The detectives had to call him in but they all laughed because she put herself in the situation. Women do this to themselves

No, we've already got pics of the van-driver out, definitely not Cosby

He wanted to start an conservative black TV station.....anytime an darkie tries helping his race he's snuffed out pretty fast

Is there any real evidence that he did it? If not the case should have been thrown out a long time ago.

That's what I'm saying though, its entirely up to woman how they interpret every move that you make. You could force your cock in her ass during sex and it won't piss her off until you stop calling her, then suddenly that moment was rape and traumatic.

Probably not. Women do this shit for fame and fortune all the time. Plus this all happened after he called out niggers for acting like savages.

oocities.org/garrettwilke/ojsiidi.pdf

No. The only evidence is some broad coming out years later saying she got raped.