Stop scrolling

***Please explain to me how supporting Donald Trump and his Jewish masters is red-pilled in June of 2017.***

zionald blumpf took you for a ride

>no wall
>no ocare repeal
>no muslim ban
>war in syria

but at least he is "alpha"... LOL

who gives a fuck, it's better than clinton and at least i got a few laughs and memes

Shareblue kyssss

>it's better than clinton
lol, half of you worship him and the other half of you have some homosexual daddy complex with (((trump)))... its sick f a m

>i know everyone one this site praises Trump like a god becuase they spout memes.
either you have down syndrome or your a shill, btw kys

>hiding his flag in 2017
Sage

It isn't Sup Forums has changed mate. Look at the traffic during the election, we have seen a massive influx of new posters who idolize him and actually don't know what the older Sup Forums culture was about.

The final redpill is that Drumpf and any president are powerless against the skypes.

Present an alternative.

>at least hes not clinton

pretty much the only reason i voted for him

At this point, every election is just the choosing of which kike is the lesser of the evil.

Former Hillary voter here, antisemites have pushed me to support Trump

I want a big beautiful wall.
That's about it

and was a political review

Because it kills shills like you. You lose sleep over it. I want you dead, and the fact that I support Trump drives your faggot tranny ass to suicide little by little, every single day.

sage

It's not a matter of being redpilled or not. He won the elections and has been blocked at all turns, all the time. Just let the man do his thing, and suck it up. If people hate him, he won't win the reelection and someone else will have his chance.

It's called checks and balances for the serfs up in Cuntada. While the queen can override any decision your parlaiment makes our president has to dick around with the other two branches.

Opposed by all media. Every website. Every jackass on the Republican or Democrat side. The only people who liked him were Americans that were sick of being told everything was alright as the economy crumbled around them.

Trump was the wild card they didn't plan for that they are now scrambling to counter.

The missile launch in Syria is always pointed to as he sign he is a lap dog. But, he made the decision to launch after someone showed him pictures of the dead bodies of children hit by the gas. He is a emotional man and they used that against him.

''Do not compare Trump to the Almighty... Compare him to the Alternative''

Acting like not supporting trump would have resulted in a better person becoming president.