What does Sup Forums think about San Antonio Texas?

Have you ever been to San Antonio? How did you do last time you visited it?

Other urls found in this thread:

trinityrivervision.org/Projects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything 2 blocks from the river walk is trash.

Riverwalk was bretty good, New Braunfels was fucking cool.

It's losing its Southwestern feel of tejano.

It was really nice and safe. Why are Texan spics, southwest spics in general so much better than the spics in the rest of the country?

City full of nothing outside of the river walk/alamo. I very much prefer Corpus Christie or Austin desu.

Am interested in San Antonio. Currently a Phoenixfag considering relocating.

Just came back from River Road Camp and going out for some giant pizza at Big Lou's.

Pretty good, desu.

went for bmt and then back again for reasons

the traffic is a nightmare, way to many Hispanics a the riverwalk which was the best place I got to visit was mostly just a lame tourist trap

and the Alamo is overrated

They got some big ass women

Is that your only option? Texas has a lot of cities and you should probably explore each one and find out what you like the most. You should check out Kerrville (right next to San Antonio) and Fredricksburg (not so far either) to see the beautiful hill country with a bunch of Germans. I've lived in this state my whole life and have gone to most parts and I have to say that the hill country is without a doubt the best part of the state.

It's mexico.

t. Texan

I'd be keen to live near some Germans. How close to San Antonio is that place, though?

I've impregnated lots of hot latina mommies there.

>Big Lous
Quantity over quality. Don't know much about the pizza scene in San Antonio but I'm sure you could do much better senpai.

Do the women have big hair in San Antonio? I met some early 20s chick from Dallas and her accent turned my dick rock hard. A buddy moved to Dallas and he said the big haired Texas women rock.

Apparently both are about an hour but there is a lot of small beautiful towns in the hill country other than the two that are of shorter distance.

I want to meet one of them one day. ;)

It was a weekend trip with the family, and so we definetly went for quality to feed us all. Plus, the photo op with giant pizza is always nice to see.

pretty fat in SA

the ones fresh out of HS are THICC tho

Quantity I mean.

I went on vacation to it this year. Downtown is one of the most beautiful places I've been to when it comes to American cities. Riverwalk is a lot of fun. The Alamo is definitely something everyone has to see at least once.

Only Hispanics welcome in Mexican Bordering states

It's gross here. Graffiti everywhere. Stay out paco

The river walk and the Alamo are the only clean places, everything else is filthy

Would really like to be within 30 min... Any closer recommendations? Keen to be in a comfy little town with rolling hills. Either that or live downtown near the Riverwalk and chase after thicc 21 year Olds in my off time. I have a thing for Latinas so I think I'll do just fine there.

t. A gringo from Arizona who for some reason always dates Latinas.

>72.6% White

Hmm, not too bad for a large city in Texas. But let's take a further look...

>(Non-Hispanic Whites: 26.6%
>63.2% of the city's population is of Hispanic or Latino origin, of any race

Oh.

San Antonio's too big to have anywhere else 30 minutes away from where any sort of action goes down. You could find nice ass neighborhoods in the city though. I used to visit my moms friend who lived in a nice ass neighborhood on this hill with a whole shopping center right outside from it.

I am okay with living in a quiet no action place... And going to the city to have fun. Balance like that is nice for me.

Then again, I'd probably just live downtown first.

Do Texans take kindly to people from out of state?

It's full of short, fat, brown mexicans. Absolutely bottom of the genetic barrel as far as mexicans go, really brings me shame to be mexican when I go and see these disgusting goblins everywhere in San Antonio

Fucking SA. Used to go all the time as a kid in the 80s/90s. Loved it. Many happy memories of the Alamo, riverwalk, etc. Hot as hell in the summer.

Now it's bean central. Riverwalk is still comfy if you're a tourist. But the downtown is filth, traffic is bad. I will sometimes fly out of SA to save some money or go to a concert.

It's a very large city. The science museum and zoo is cool. Some real nice neighborhoods but also some dumps.

The 1st Luby's is there. Earl Abel's closed though. I guess things from your childhood don't stay the same forever.

Last time I was there I just left my first tech school at lackland (aircrew) so last april
didnt care much for san antonio

Everyone I know honestly wouldn't care if someone is from out of state.

How did this happen? Are there any light skinned Mexicans there?

What about QT white girls?

I'm this guy... got off my phone...

Austin and Californian hipsters are taking over. $1800 rents south of the riverwalk.

Yeah, you see lots of airmen after basic graduation. I didn't understand it as a kid but now I get why they were always there in dress with their families.

Dont be a liberal dick and you're get on fine here. The big problem is Californians moving here and rising property values and voting dem.

You see the goblin spics because it's the lower class squat day laborer types flooding in now. Used to be just Tejanos/cowboy types. Obv Mexican's but were respectful and a different type. The upper class white hispanics don't really come here because they have jobs. family, stability in Mexico.

it's nothing but Mexicans

I have. Six Flags was nice

Nice city. The riverwalk is very comfy. And the Tex-Mex cuisine is awesome.

Like most Southwest beaner cities, SA is actually pretty safe.

Riverwalk also. But honestly it's not something special compared to Europe. Downtown was pretty dead outside of that small restaurant center

full of fat spics

At least your balls won't freeze in the middle of winter in San Antonio.

It's the migration patterns of spics to Texas, the light skinned ones don't go to San Antonio. I've only been a handful of times as a tourist but there aren't any QT white girls anywhere, it is literally 90 percent goblin spics EVERYWHERE

At least where I live Mexicans can't live :)

I'll take Mexicans over Muslims any day of the week.

>5832 ▶
> (You)
We barely have those either.

>The 1st Luby's is there
i must make my hajj to this sacred site

you guys are really freaking me out.... was legitimately planning to move to SA.

FUCK

not a fan of the goblin types, not at all.

I saw plenty of qt3.14 tejanas. SanAn is weird, you either have gorgeous women or fat goblins, almost no in-between

Just visit for yourself to see what I mean, you can believe my words online but they really do no justice to what awaits you there. There's memes and then there are legitimate warnings and you, my friend, have been warned

Anyone have any opinions on the Houston area, specifically Kemah / League City? I'm leaving the bay area and going as far away as I can get.

Not familiar with kemah/league city but as far as Houston goes, I hope you enjoy being surrounded by niggers and mexicans while being subjected to some of the worst weather imaginable on this planet

Awful city. Nobody speaks English. The river walk is filthy. There are homeless everywhere and the streets smell like tobacco and weed. The hole city looks like some post Soviet shithole.

It's a shithole filled with Mexicans and illegals
>T. Houston
>Takes one to know one.

My nigga.

Move to the woodlands or lake Conroe/Montgomery.

I checked the demographics of the area and its 90% white. It's like 35ish miles outside of Houston.

Whats up with the weather? Muggy as fuck, I'd imagine.

>Move to the woodlands or lake Conroe/Montgomery.

Thanks for the suggestion. Why this area? I like being innawoods and that looks good to me.

Too close to the chemical plants and refineries in Baytown. Can be nice, but the Northside and west side are where it's at. If you go 30 miles from Houston it's 90% white no matter which direction you go.

Ok that doesn't sound bad as long as you avoid most of Houston whenever possible. And yes, the weather is extremely humid. Unless you've been to Florida swamps or the deep south you really have no idea just how horrible that makes hot weather.

The Woodlands (once you get away from I-45) is like a master planned white Utopia. Lake Conroe has the lake, obviously, but you want to be on the west side of it. Conroe is a Mexican shithole east of 45, but west of it it's country living with acreage neighborhoods. You don't want your kids in Conroe schools, you want them in Montgomery ISD. I don't know that much about the South side of Houston but south Houston is Mexican and Galveston is black. I wouldn't want to live between them.

For instance, it's 84 degrees and 100% humidity outside right now and it's 11pm

Any more opinions of SA?

If I visit... where should I go and what should I do to determine the Percentage Ff Population That Are Goblins (POPTAG) ?

The Woodlands are a nice area (my aunt and uncle recently built a new house up there), but are a little too far from the city for my taste. I live in downtown Houston and really enjoy it - there's a lot to do here, and I didn't like constantly driving 40 minutes to come to the city every night I wanted to go out.

I'd recommend living in Houston proper than the suburbs, desu. The safe parts are safe, just don't be a dumbass and walk through the third ward at night.

San Antonio is dope, but I've never lived there so I can't attest to that. I can only speak about El Paso, Dallas, Austin, and Houston.

The woodlands has a lot of bars and restaurants and things to do these days. Basically everything j used to drive downtown for is now available up there. Are you in the heights galleria or rice area? I graduated from twhs, but I don't live in that part of town any more.

Castroville

Because we get taught respect here.

Yup, and relative humidity increases with an increasing temperature so it only gets even more humid as it gets hotter. I fucking hate humid weather

SA Transplant here...

For being one of the largest cities in the US it sucks for multiple reasons.

1. Looks like shit outside of Riverwalk, Southtown, and the Pearl. People do not want to invest in making the surroundings look nice unless they get gibsmedat money from the local government
2. Ugly AF people. Chicks aren't thicc, they are fat as fuck.
3. Pleb central. It is military city USA. Most people you'll meet in the city are blue collar plebs, militards, or nurses.
4. Terrible dating scene. Do not bother going here if you're in your prime unless you want to be disappointed. All the locals know that so all the talent has already left the area or got married early on.
5. Expensive. Anywhere decent costs just as much as any other big city now. Condos are now being sold for 300k in the city. These prices are not justified except only by cartel money that is flowing in or idiot californians.

Don't waste your time with San antonio. Go to Austin.

It's downright chilly compared to 3pm.

It's not about where they're from but how many generations they have here. Spics straight from Mexico or those that have many generations here are nice and friendly, first and second generation spics are almost universally shit

I have a lot of hispanic friends. Most of them have been here since the Republic of Texas and are just as conservative as I am.

I've lived in the Tenderloin in San Francisco for seven years. If I never see another city center again it'll be too soon.

Thanks for the local's perspective, it's appreciated.

Lies.

There was an issue with a ton of illegals, but not so much anymore. Abbot just outlawed sanc. Cities, and gov. official that pushes sanc. City policies can face jail time.

The majority of Mexicans here now are legal, as far as i know.

how would you say SA compares to Phoenix metro area?

Is everyone who says 'oh yeah! SA is awesome!' to me.... recounting their nostalgia from the 90s/early 2000s when they visited last?

What options are there to commute from Ausitin to SA?

Stay out, we don't want you here. Go look somewhere else

Why the fuck would you stay 7 years in the TL?

Many more comfy neighborhoods in SF just a short transit ride away from downtown.

No problem. Isn't Tenderloin homeless central? I've walked through there a time or two. Just don't move here and start voting for liberals. Montgomery County is one of the most conservative places in the country.

>how would you say SA compares to Phoenix metro area?
More green, humid, historical stuff (not really, Phoenix has stuff going back thousands of years haha)

Exactly, they have many generations here. First and second generation, they have all of the bad qualities of spics in addition to all of the bad qualities of liberal whites. They're the ones you see hanging up mexico flags while desecrating the American flag even though they can't even speak spanish

Hey, she's pretty cute. Any more pics? No reverse image search results.

All I remember from walking through the Tenderloin is endless lines of homeless people. A guy was schooling a girl on how to avoid becoming a prostitute.

Drive on down Jensen Rd just north of 610 and tell me what you think.

I hate most of it, but at the same time like it a lot because of the Alamo and the Riverwalk.

A reminder that Fort Worth is getting two islands and a riverwalk.

idk, I'm not a huge fan, but I certainly feel safer in a mexican neighborhood here than I do in cali.
That's about the same experience I had there.

The bars and restaurants in the Woodlands aren't very good though. They're fine, but they are typically chains you can find anywhere or just plain mediocre. I'm sure the food scene there will pick up (it is right by Houston, after all), but it's not there yet.

I'm literally downtown, I just moved into the Skyhouse building on Main Street. I'm not using downtown as a euphemism for inner loop lol.

Lol Houston's city center is very different from San Francisco. You'd probably like it a lot better here - after living in a city like San Fran, Texas suburbs will seem way too slow paced.

First generation Hispanic (not Mexican family) born in the U.S. here. I despise most Mexicans and I odenotfy more with the Texas/western culture than American.

They're all zoned for single family, aka unaffordable. TL / Lower Nob are the only "affordable" apartments in the city. I'm in no position to pull a roommate situation.

Pic related - livelovely.com

My hope is that our way of life is objectively better so future generations will assimilate on their own thanks to the Bill of Rights. Such was the case with non-Anglo immigrants including my German and Irish ancestors. I just hope it happens before the democrats win a bunch of elections and abolish these rights!

Good for you! You give me hope for this post

Never gonna happen, buddy. They already ruined Denver for me which is why I'm branching out.

This is true. One of the few great things about SA, the thicc women.

Woodlands got a riverwalk about 10 years ago.
Ah, so you are serious about the downtown scene. What's your favorite restaurant down there? My brother in law lives fairly close to you. Have you been to a restaurant called "state of grace"? Good seafood if you're in to that.

This place is a shit hole because you spics keep flooding in.

I'm more of a lolbertarian, but vote for Republicans over democrats whenever I can, as Texas is successful because of our republican government. If I'm given a choice between two Dems, I'll vote for the most centrist (usually religious) one.

oops, forgot the pic

suburban shithole designed for fat-asses, like most places west of the Mississippi. East coast is best coast.

It's a hellhole. It's fun, though, watching all the people that moved here for the liberal politics now sliding to the right politically because rich liberals in Berkeley have effectively made the entire area a homeless camp.

And nice double-dubs

trinityrivervision.org/Projects

I doubt it's as big as this one.