22 year old Latino murders 17 year old Muslim girl

>beat her to death with a baseball bat
>left her dead corpse in a pond in Virginia
How will this be spun? Muslim Teen Girl dead. No guns or white people involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/fairfax-loudoun-police-searching-for-missing-17-year-old-reported-to-have-been-assaulted/2017/06/18/02e379ac-5466-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.dace4553949f
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#130431827
washingtonpost
archive.is/nKeOW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll just say he's white..

No White Privilege involved? That's totally an Iberian phenotype right there. In fact, I think he's channeling his inner reconquista impulse and naturally going after Muslims, just like his Iberian Christian forefathers who drove out the Moors.

They tried that with the spic who killed Tray-Tray and it didn't work.

Either way, this is a sick crime.

Who's sister?

>White-Hispanic

Nice try racist

Somebody lighten his skin color and give him blue eyes for the lulz because we know they are going to do that.

It'll be ignored.

Bashed her to death with an aluminum baseball bat.
My kind of a man!!
Don't use a gun, too easy, use good ole muscle
and testosterone instead!!
Fuck yeah! Imaging her skull exploding like a goddammed watermelon from all those blows with that Rawlings Softball bat.

nabra kadabra poof she's gone

>Either way, this is a sick crime.
>dead muslim
No it's not

Uncanny resemblance to Elliot Rodgers

>How will this be spun?
they will just ignore it and say that never happened

looks like that nigga who sings la bamba

They'll say "white hispanic."

DESU Sounds pretty good to me senpai

Yes it is kike

Nice kill paco

Fucking white males.

it won't be spun in any direction. The media will just ignore it

>defending muzzies
>using this flag

disgusting, get your swedish flag back

>DACA
>probably one of the new DACA renewals under Trump

When is Trump going to get his shit together and kick them out

>(((arkman)))

Rather have a spic than a goat fucker

Wait wait wait. Sup Forums tells me illegals don't really do the jobs Americans are to lazy to do. Have you guys been lying to me?

>No white people involved.
>White Hispanic

uhh don't you mean white Hispanic you fucking racist

THATS ANTHONY CUMIA GOOGLE IT FUCKING FAKE NEWS

White Power!

Does this guy look more lice pic related or like some Mayan.

He's probably at least 75% Spaniard and thus White.

The media will try it again by omitting information. The media will never say he's white, what they will do is never mention that he is Latino. Watch them slightly touch up the lighting on the photo when they show it live, and if they delve into the details of his life, they will try to cherry pick anything that sounds like a white person would do or leave out as many family names (latino names) as possible. Then people will get the impression that he is white or white-latino mixed.

He's hot.

Look at that tunsian knife fighter

>17 year old sister Nabra
>sister

FAKE NEWS

General mudslime term for mudslime girls. They are trying to whip each other into a rage by treating an attack on one of them as an attack on the family of all. Note how he also puts this in the context of Ramadan. The sandniggers are spoiling for a fight..

>"sisters"

mud speak for "cum dumpster slave whore [insert I.D. number] and burqa veil for endemic religio-paedophilia"

Time for those white hispanic articles popping up

I think he meant "sister" as in "my muslim brothers and sisters". The guy who posted the tweet is obviously a muzzy.

washingtonpost.com/local/fairfax-loudoun-police-searching-for-missing-17-year-old-reported-to-have-been-assaulted/2017/06/18/02e379ac-5466-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.dace4553949f
>UH THERE WAS A FROG POSTER YELLING ABOUT BEING KEKED BY A MUSLIM EARLIER TODAY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#130431827

Archived it

>washingtonpost com/local/fairfax-loudoun-police-searching-for-missing-17-year-old-reported-to-have-been-assaulted/2017/06/18/02e379ac-5466-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.dace4553949f
archive.is/nKeOW

Wtf i fucking love hispanics now

Also, the kid is way too good looking to be guilty.

Based

>multiculturalism

>How will this be spun?
White Latino if possible.

I mean, people will find out, but we have essentially become White to any race or creed who isn't White or Asian. We've all been essentially kicked out of the progressive stack because even the politically bluest of spics won't play ball with all of the leftists' games. At best, they'll the keep the la raza-type mexican fucktards at the very bottom because they're mote of a direct fuck you to America from self-hating Americans.

So any slight that we make against them, justified or not, will be blamed on "White" people. Just be lucky they're stupid enough to think we're simply White and attack us for it instead of playing dumb to just to get more rationalization in attacking actual Whites.

I only wish this got more spics to turn red.

they have something called 'white hispanic' for any Hispanic with a light enough skin tone. I think to be more inclusive of particular peoples based on totally not arbitrary measures, they should call any white with a wide enough nose 'jewish white'.

For example, the guy that shot that congressman last week was a jewish white man

>This isn't going to be "spun". It's going to be forgotten. They'll book, and categorize him as white, and about two days after media stops reporting on this, if it even has to begun with, it will completely forgotten.

I am pretty tired of the "white hispanic" meme. If you're full blood Spaniard, you're white, fair enough.

If you have any Mexican in you, you are brown. Too much aztec blood.

Kek. Can't wait for a crime scene photo to be released so a disinterested Muslim girl can be shopped into it.

though I guess to be fair, Mexico is just a nation. Its like Muhammad living in Germany, just because he lives there, doesnt mean he is white.

>I am pretty tired of the "white hispanic" meme.
That's CNN for you. Anything they can do to push that evil white men bullshit.
We know the truth.

This. In the eyes of the media and other blue pilleds spics are honorary whites.

T.roastie

Looks like a Mexican chad

They will spin this as a white hate crime
Like the zim zam
Like the tsarnaev bros

Mexicans doing the work white americans don't want to.
>what's next, Mexican deports himself, Mexican sends niggers back to africa?

>how will this be spun

it won't be. no one cares about this story

racism internalized by colonized melanated people forced into neo-colonial systems of oppression and division with the purpose of maintaining white privilege

This

mirin the hair

totally

>22 year old light skinned man from Virginia
>Possible Trump supporter. Christian. Neo Nazi. Right wing conservative.
>Brutally beats innocent refugee child who was only 17
>display pic related
>never cover it again

Based Latino xDD

>It's okay to kill random people if you don't like their god

Isn't that why we hate jihadis to begin with?

>How will this be spun?

its time to kill all whites. fuck them.

The look she gives you when her people have successfully subverted western civilization and there's nothing you can do to stop it

The news even PHOTOSHOPPED Zimmerman white and showed it on TV, pic related

Wtf? Spaniards arent white? Only white people are white. What the actual fuck man

you guys know the fbi factors all hispanic crime as "white crime" right? pic related.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Get rid of the commie flag, you leaf faggot. They're equally shameful anyways.

>how to spin it
"White" Mussie? There has to be a way.

He isn't even CLOSE to white. Looks closer to a black man or Muslim than toward pic related

It won't make news at all, maybe local news.

Wait I meant White Mexie. This is all very hard to keep track of. So many whites committing violence

Xavi is not white, you fucking retard.

>According to accounts from police and a mosque official, a group of four or five teens were walking back from breakfast at IHOP early Sunday when they were confronted by a motorist. All but one of the teens ran to the mosque, where the group reported that the girl had been left behind

Something about this is fishy as fuck.

There is no such thing as a white Mexican. You spics have brainwashed yourselves to think you are white but you're not even close. You guys look almost exactly like Muslims.

>a 17 year old girl is our enemy because she worships the wrong god

What did she ever do to deserve death?

based hispanic bro doing what white cucks won't

Indeed it is the men who should be targeted first. They're the threat. This is very cowardly.

Definitely not saying this girl deserved to die in this fashion, but her parents did decide to come this spic-filled country. They should have stayed wherever it is that they come from.

Yeah. Maybe just local story then like the user said. Or use very tricky language and no photos. Every Tom Dick and Harry should know how this goes by now. We need to find new ways to troll them. I like Sk.ittles of Color idea and this new premptive "not all whites" op

Potentially create 4-8 more of her kind

Getting killed by crusaders for your shitskin beliefs is a part and parcel of living in the west

Mexicans do anything to get the white man's approval except come here legally

The whole jihadi movement didn't even exist until 1979; political Islam is a historically recent phenomenon.

Who's to say it would even still be around by the time her kids grew up, let alone that they'd embrace it?

>The media will try it again by omitting information
and if they can't omit some of the information, they'll simply say nothing at all and pretend it never happened.

He'll just be labeled as a """"""""""""""White"""""""""""""" (((Hispanic))).

make america hispanic and catholic again

Yawn

that girl is offly brown for being their daughter.. I smell a cuckening

he should get a darwin award.

>tfw bean in CenCal
>Hajis are appearing out of nowhere, there's already a mosque by the university
>friends say that the more criminal beans are starting to get sick of the hajis
>see this today
>mfw this is only the beginning

Alright guys, who do you think the libs are going to side with when beans start to chimp out on the sand niggers?

Nobody ever expects the spanish inquisition

He's clearly white. The media made him look Hispanic.

Here's the original picture. Clearly white.

>darwin
fucking kek

>what is genetics
>who are mestizos

>Implying he did anything wrong

>Baseball Man
Truly a Jaguar Warrior. Peace Be Upon Him