Brit/pol/ - Finsbury Park Mosque Happening, 5th edition

>What happened so far in summary
White male drives into around 10 people outside a mosque in Finsbury Park, London. Possibly 4 dead so far but that is unconfirmed, the man has been arrested, he was using a hire van. Incident happened as worshippers were leaving Mosque.

>News streams
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews
news.sky.com/watch-live

>News links
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
news.sky.com/story/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-finsbury-park-10919826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates

>Man was very possibly drunk
twitter.com/Anahabibato/status/876605568969998336

>Videos
twitter.com/ZM_YC/status/876618246241255424

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/finsbury-park-number-of-casualties-after-vehicle-strikes-pedestrians-on-seven-sisters-road-a3567741.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMwVMP_ZyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER POLICE AND MEDIA *WILL* BE MONITORING THESE THREADS

THE SAUDI SPONSORED MOSQUE GOT SAUDIED

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876593890761035777

ALL WHITES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
CHRIST WORSHIPPING KUFFAR HAS DECLARED WAR ON US

HELLO MEDIA

TRY ARGUING A KNOWN TERROR HOTBED BEING HIT WITH THE SAME TOOLS MUSLIM TERRORISTS USE IS A BAD THING

YOU CAN'T

KIND REGARDS AND NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS,

4CHINGLES

So why's this a big deal? Mudslimes deserve all the hate they get

#NotAllJews
#VanOfPeace
#LoveNotHate
#PrayForLondon2
#MoveForwardAgain

BRITISH POLICE YOU KNOW THE MUZZIES DON'T BELONG IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN DON'T BE SLAVES TO THE STATE.

YOUSORO

2/10 needs more lip

"White"

I sure do love moderate and politically centrist ideologies, amirite guys?

Could you imagine being so pathetic that the highlight of your weekend is being able to be OP in a general thread over and over again?

Is this in Islington North? (Corbyn seat? )

Evening Standard saying someone else jumped up with a knife. Guy on sky said there multiple people in the van.

standard.co.uk/news/finsbury-park-number-of-casualties-after-vehicle-strikes-pedestrians-on-seven-sisters-road-a3567741.html

I'm so fucking sick of these perpetual happenings disturbing our comfy Britpol atmosphere

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

When did Tommy Robinson become B A S E D as fuck? Last I saw he was a retard Britain First-tier football hooligan

Don't see what all the fuss is about 2bh nobody's died...

Sky stream now reporting that Evening Standard is saying a man armed with a knife jumped out of the van and stabbed someone, and escaped. Don't believe this would take so long to be brought up but it's what they're saying.

It sounds like more white terrorism again. Who is going to stop this finally?

Eye for an eye and the whole world ends up blind

>MAN ARMED WITH KNIFE JUMPED OUT OF VAN WITH KNIFE

The is only one final solution.

Nah, it's Tottenham, David Lammy's seat.

Sounds like bullshit to me boys. That shit would have been said the first thing.

He was fairly eloquent and intelligent on that Stefan Molyneux interview. I misjudged him at first as well

Now that's what I call quintessentially British.

Shit better change my profile pics to virtue signal out of my ass.

I reckon YKTD finally snapped.

I can't see why those terrible, White Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?

>When your faith in the leaf is restored

>The is only one final solution.
I agree. There is only one The Is.
Amazing digits too.
May kek be with you.

Anyone got a news/twitter link for this knife thing?

A bit more

I love (You)

There have also been talk of another man, so apparently there's one man in custody, knifeman who stabbed someone and escaped, and another guy who escaped. But no-one mentioned it in two hours of tweeting and recording and taking pictures.

Is it true britfags can't say anti-Semitic things like gas all jews?

Is the van OK?

You're doing gods work.

DIsown the Ulstermen and DUP and my sword is yours Britbongs.

Of course, it was a builder, they always carry knives. My guess it was a Stanley or one of those cheaper snap off disposable ones. Might have even been a Leatherman.

No, eye for an eye makes a huge fucking deterrent not to poke out other people's eyes.

We all do senpai...

I saw some somali-looking guy reporting it in pigeon English on Sky

Someone probably tried to shank the driver.

Yes yes lots of Muslims died it's a shame, but the REAL victims here are all the white Christians who are going to be unfairly judged by the bigoted racist press and public

Fuck, I forgot about that kid.

Stab attack and run over people, and the lefties and Muslims are saying it was a white guy? this has all the Hallmark signs of Jihadi's fuck off cunts. Can't wait to laugh when it was proven to be a lightskinned arab.

We send them to the gulags

Thanks

Thank you tripfriend

>No fatalities

Fucking hell it's embarrassing when mudslimes are better at vehicle combat that us.

My friends at GCHQ tell me that this was a false-flag carried out by an independent organisation being funded by the government.

Fuck off paddy, you're next.

>people
When I see that it's London, I just assume they're not people.

Munchy boxes can be okay but only for the kebab meat and the bread.

The PM must be fucking threaders rights now, so many happenings in so little time, fridge of peace and now this inside of a week, how robotic is her response going to be this time?
Looked like a transit from the early photos, good stout Brickie proof design, probably didn't even scratch the paint

Who /comfy/ here for the inevitable Muslim terrorist response?

Sometimes late at night. I lie awake and watch her plough into Mudslimess...

t.Ronan keating fan.

Include this in the next thread. This absolutely needs to trend.

We need to meme the fuck out of this, it will offend and enrage both progressives and Muzzies. With some luck, the following could happen:

>1. Progressives create a #YesAllWhitePeople hash tag and work themselves up into an anti-white tizzy, humiliating their cause.

>2. Muslims become enraged, protesting and possibly rioting. If we're lucky they'll attack the progressives that try to protest with them for being white.

>3. Alt-lite fags could jump on the bandwagon to piss off progressives too.

This is imperative to ensure more happenings in Londonistan. Let's make the meme real!

I've heard he's a bosnian muslim from a reporter I know. No confirmation.

Coming here because someone was sick of their shit is a waste of time.

In the end that is all that counts, especially white vans, they are so precious

That's cause they get out and knife them after.

I would eat all of it.

But then again, I am a burger.

>Investigators monitoring online extremism have confirmed the driver is a builder named Stanley Leatherman

I'm glad some brits aren't totally cucked. That's my take away from this happening so far today. I say good for them. Make the muzzies pay in blood and drive them from your homeland. It was an experiment gone wrong. Stop apologizing for it and start the final solution. The world only understands force. It's how it will always be.

>implying it was even intentional to begin with and not a drunk driver.

is this the white clean shaven man i've been hearing about?

Finally, maybe for the first time since its inception the Ramadan Bombathon will get to put a tally under "Islamaphobes"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMwVMP_ZyM

I hope the chicken connossuier is ok

People need to relax. This is part and parcel to living in a major global city like London.

why dont you guys just sho- oh nevermind.

It's reminiscent of when Hiro took control over Sup Forums just as the Oregon shootings coincided with our anniversary

Good, maybe those worthless fucking "police" will get a clue and take out the goddamn trash instead of looking for means words said by their countrymen about the invaders. And perhaps the vile kikes in the media will see that plenty of people hate them just as much as muslim savages.

Nobody sees what's happening. That tower was a falseflag and now this. They are trying to make us sympathetic towards Muslims.

He stood his ground well on that (((BBC3))) show whatever the fuck it was. I'm not 100% positive he didn't storm off, but the entire thing was

>Tommy makes a point backed up by basic facts
>Every single reply is "BUT YOU'RE JUST RACIST!"

I think a lot of people changed their opinion after that.

Imagine if Muslims retaliate with an attack on white people for this attack, I can imagine a sectarian civil war breaking out like north Ireland. There's no way some of those Muslims let this attack slide without doing one back

"Munchy Box" sounds like the name of a dyke bar

You realize if this was an attack on Muslims next time you guys get a van of peace attack cucks on twitter will say "well we deserved it since we attacked them" right?

They were going to say that anyway.

It would feel so good to seeing that said in a major news outlet for something like this imo.

Yes dipshits exist. What's your point?

Do brits have scheduled terrorist attacks every week now?

Riots incoming, loot everything

Cucks on twitter said that every attack before already.

its basically the troubles 2.0 now. Imagine Deus Vult natives start getting armed by Russia and Eastern Euros. Could get ugly.

>Man was very possibly drunk
I'll laugh if it turns out this was an accident caused by a drunk driver losing control over his vehicle now that we've seen 'ISLAMOPHOBIC TERRORISM' shilled everywhere.

They're already out in force over the Tower affair.

I will be shocked and disappointed if there aren't violent protests and retaliatory attacks this week.