Jew here. Why don't you ally with us in killing Muslims? Don't you see, we're on the same side you and I?

Jew here. Why don't you ally with us in killing Muslims? Don't you see, we're on the same side you and I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or we could kill Muslims AND Jews instead.

>Jew here.
Post proof with timestamp.

Shalom, akh.
We definitely are on the same side against Pisslam!

What if... they're *your* backyard rabid dogs, and let's say other countries do suspect that Israel is dispersing those dogs around in order to make those countries do the job *you* must be doing?

Could you understand that the woke people of those countries maybe r a little mad?

Because you'll betray us as soon as the muslims are done. Kys kike.

>jews invented cultural marxism

This Muslim shit is all your fault. If it wasn't for the useful idiots your ideology created, Muslims would be stuck in Arabia fucking their goats instead of blowing up London.

I like this idea better

Not that the woke people amount to much, but they're not happy

/thread

Real God fearing Jews support Muslims and are anti-Zionist.

Tin Foil Hat here.

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

don't you see that kikes and sand niggers are being moved to destroy eachother by a luciferian conspiracy?

>believing in conspiracy theories like "cultural Marxism"
Why don't you see that if you support Jews and Israel, you weaken and destroy Muslims? We're on the same side. Let's think strategically here, and ally against our common enemy.

actually, Islam is the Roman Catholic Churches fault, or just Romes fault in general.

Typical dumb leftist, do you know at least why they're against Zionism?

fuck off kike
Jews are the #1 enemy
without Jews subverting our nations, muslims would not be an issue

ah yes, I forget, everything is because of DA JOOOOOOOZ

>dying in wars for Israel
no, thanks

No, Ahmed is halal human and not an evil demon jew.

yep

Yeah, sure, throughout history Arabs invaded Europe because of Jews :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Cultural Marxism = Sabbateanism

I want to ally with the Jews but the (((Jews))) keep making it difficult.

Seeing as how the (((Jews))) are kinda your responsibility, you need to fix that problem before we get anywhere together.

Arabs were humans who wanted empire, Jews are demons.

ah yes, of course, everything bad in europe has always been DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

of course

Why kill?

Every death is a loss to the global bank of human genetics.

We need every single beautiful rearrangement of human DNA to survive the next 1000 years.

Peace man.

>ally with us in killing Muslims
the enemy of an enemy is indeed a zionist's friend... but then will come the sino-semitic double team against the west

Muslims would not be in our countries without Jews in our government letting them in

I'm glad you agree

Jews are the only enemy of the European races.

digits confirm Jews are responsible

Praise Kek! Gas the Kikes!

This has always been Sup Forums's position.

>ignoring history

>sucking muslim dick this hard

Prove you're a Jew. Post your kippah with a timestamp.

Jews are the enemy of EVERYONE. They seek to play all races and religions against each other so we weaken ourselves. Divide and conquer, the Jews are masters of deception.

We're not on the same side you kikes
We just share a common enemy in sand niggers
We're not on the same side as the sand niggers
We just share a common enemy in you kikes

So we have four options
-kill the kikes
-kill the hajjis
-kill both
-have them kill each other

Achmed detected. How about you accept that your religion is shit?

Historically, Muslims tried to invade us forcefully, we beat them back. We won.

Nowadays Muslims are too weak to invade us by themselves, so Jews in our governments bring them here through (((immigration))) and (((open borders)))

>Jew here. Why don't you ally with us in killing Muslims?

Because despite your hype you are shite

Look what the germans did to you and you just sucked it up. The only thing a jew CAN fight is a fucking arab.

Always remember it was jews that welcomed muslims into Jerusalem.

You are only worth preserving as a cultural artifact relevant to the old testament.

Only if you accept Jesus as the Messiah

youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE

If forced to make a choice, would rather ally with muslims to kill all jews.

Says a leaf. Have you no unarmed Eskimos to rob?

Actually, I'd rather team up with Muslims to wipe out you kikes

>Yeah, sure, throughout history Arabs invaded Europe because of Jews :^)

First of all, we can't really trust our history because look at who writes and published that shit.

Secondly, one of the earliest known pieces of Jewish propaganda to cause conflict, is the story of Moses.

They'd said the Egyptians has owned Jewish slaves, but all evidence seems to support that Egyptians actually used Egyptian volunteers to build pyramids instead.

There is little information of the decline of the ancient Egyptian culture, but what we do know is that even there the Jews were "victims" (and it was a lie).
They've been pulling this shit since before most modern religions were around.

They're like the reapers from mass effect. They'll let society grow on it's own for a while, then they'll come by and fuck shit up for it.

>want to kill both kikes and sand niggers
>LMAO ACHMED
You know for a continent so over run by Sand niggers you sure are bad at spotting one

achmed pls

back in the oven

Wow, so many achmeds in here

Reminder that Jews are Semitic peoples, they come from the middle east. Jews are sand niggers, just like Arabs, except much more intelligent and dangerous.

Arabs are the foot soldiers, Jews are the masters. To kill a snake, cut off its head.

same Islam doesnt have the fucked up Talmud and all the other texts they also havent continued to listen to such perversion the whole idea that there is no discussion on Judaism is so fucking retarded like the Talmud is just a load of rabbis writing depraved shit and it is still learnt today but noone talks about it the mind boggles!!!:!:!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Thanks to the internet age, more of the next generation will see through all the jew lies and subversions. You kikes can stop your shit now, but you won't, and you will bring upon yourself a real holocaust and not the holohoax of the past.

>a-a-achmeds...hehe...s-so many a-achmeds...amirite guyss..???

You are currently using muslims to kill whites, but you consider using whites to kill muslims?

If anything, muslims and whites should put their feud aside for a moment to join in finally removing you.

Get rid of kikes, mudslimes and usurers

Why not both?

HELLO GREATEST ALLY

>You
>I
>us

>You
>I
>Them

The son of man didn't die for our sins, rabbi. He died for your forgiveness.

nice fidget spinner OP. tried to image search where you bought it, no luck. can i get a link?

European flag filtered

>you must help us rid the middle east of muslims for our greater israel!
>no were not sending them all to your country. just the "moderates".
>whos going to support your economy goy! you need middle aged workers, your birthrate is to low!

You mean a couple thousand people on an anime imageboard?

>Jew here. Why don't you ally with us in killing Muslims? Don't you see, we're on the same side you and I?

we're on the same side you and I?

we're on the same side

you and

I?

Aut non

“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem." - Five Dancing Israelis arrested on 9-11

>Don't you see, we're on the same side you and I?

why are muslims K/D ratio so low?

We did, and that was the biggest mistake. If we would have simply let the Muslims do their job and kill the Jews, we wouldn't be having these problems right now. Even the Muslims knew that Hitler was right. Seems as though they are always on the right side.

George Soros Demands EU Accept One Million Refugees (Costing €15 Billion) Per Year for Foreseeable Future
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab

>ah yes, of course, everything bad in europe has always been DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
'Islamization of Europe a Good Thing'
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

so many wrong this in this image. And i mean factually as in the time periods and the individuals involved in a lot of it doesn't make sense.

kill you both, and your cuckstain shabbos goy
fuck all of you degenerates

Stone the jews

This. The whole world hates Jews. Even chinks and poos I've spoken too are aware of the Jewish problem.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was a bestseller in Japan for decades.

The Russians remember the Jews role in communism.

The Opium wars against China were started by Jewish drug smugglers, despite resistance in London.

South Americans are well aware of the Jewish role in drug smuggling.

Even the Germans are starting to uncuck themselves and return to their Nazi ways.

Keep shilling while you can, kikes, the oven is almost ready.

pretty much a non-argument. its factually and historically correct

why don't the muslims take back their lands
and push the jew into the sea doing humanity a favor?

>why don't the muslims take back their lands
>and push the jew into the sea doing humanity a favor?
Israel has nukes. Israel gets attacked by everyone, they nuke not only the middle east (mecca included) but Europe as well.

Its just pre-heating right now.

The temperatures just gotta get to the right spot.

You are going to become extinct.

/thread

How about this

>You prove both the uss liberty and twin towers were not attacked by your people and then we will talk about peace between us.

Aren't Iranians Aryan? Jews fucking hate Iran more than anyone.

Jews are the real Taqiya, they can't hold themselves back from killing white people, the Arabs in the Middle-East are just an obstacle for them.

Muslims are lower than kikes.

What's he going to doing, take a picture of his nose?

>Why don't you ally with us in killing Muslims?
How do I kill Muslims?

id be more wiling to side with the muslims to kill all jews, and then fight the muslims.

Do your own dirty work

>Jews fucking hate Iran more than anyone.
Because Iran is actually close to getting a nuke and can't be bought off by the JewSA like other MidEast countries. Iran gets the bomb, Israel can't bully them anymore.

>Jews are the real Taqiya, they can't hold themselves back from killing white people, the Arabs in the Middle-East are just an obstacle for them.
That's why the Jews destabilize the MidEast. If they're all fighting each other and flooding into Europe, they're not focusing on Israel.

>What's he going to doing, take a picture of his nose?
No, OP doesn't have a wide-angle lens on his phone.

Judaism (Old Testament) led to Christianity (New Testament) led to Islam (Last Testament).

It's all the same, the unholy trinity, the application of base-human-animal attributes to the actual deity, which probably is nothing like that.

How can the Jew fault the Muslim, who enforces Mosaic law at gunpoint? Your people started it, OP, this is what you get.

It's all the same: Judeochristoislamunism, or Abrahamism, if you prefer.

Lord, protect me from your followers.

>Kill muslims in middle east
>invite them to europe
>they flee to europe
>europe is in the brink of collapse while israel is getting stronger

Its literally like OP thinks we are stupid or something

Good goi slave cattle will
Hapilly
Kill babies and wimen families to serve their chosen slave master.

Or we could ensure your defeat by using them as surrogates