Why aren't you on the fast track to get have a precious child, Sup Forums ?

Why aren't you on the fast track to get have a precious child, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because marriage is a scam and most western women are whores that would make terrible mothers

Because I'm on the fast track to 600lbs

Kekd

I would OP but I can't find a woman who isn't total fucking garbage and I'm able to give a kid a good life yet because I'm poor from paying for flight school and I haven't graduated.

This. It's really all women's fault. They won't fuck us. Even if they did they are garbage whores who make terrible mothers.

Why should I myself get a wife when I can spend all day on an anime imageboard talking about what is and isn't degeneracy?

Listen to the fucking music, you idiot. See what her mother put him through

Found a Roman Catholic unicorn in texas. I keep filling her belly with babies - third one on the way. For fuck sake man, it can be done.

Because me and my girlfriend would rather get a stable job and a home before we get married and have children. If we bred like shitskins we would eventually become shitskins ourselves

I already have kids.

Because white males are the lowest status in the western world, but we just deny that and wonder why nobody respects or cares about them.

Because I already have 4+3+2 and 10 seems like a bit much.

i really loved eminem, and im sure the old one was cool. but he got fucking MKUltrad or something some years ago, probably during his rehab (remember kanye sperging out and getting send into a mental asylum?)
I read somewhere that alyster crowley wrote a book on how to draw people into a cult and brainwash them to stay there. alcoholics anonymous allegedly overtook many of the points in there and used it for itself.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
>Astrum Argenteum, auch bekannt unter den Namen Argenteum Astrum, Argentinum Astrum (Latein für „silberner Stern“), Astron Argon (griechisch für „scheinender Stern“) oder abgekürzt A∴A∴, war bzw. ist ein magischer Orden, der zwischen 1904 und 1907 (je nach Quelle variiert das genaue Jahr) von dem britischen Magier und Okkultisten Aleister Crowley gegründet wurde.
>AA
like alcoholics anonymous.

remember how south park in one episodes has stan say to the AAs that this is nothing but a cult and he knows because he led on recently? suddenly seems a lot more real

slim probably is a victim of it, if he wasnt outright MKUltrad or just replaced by a doppelgänger

Reminder that Hailey is a real fucking qt these days.

I'm a classic internet autist, so the only women who want my seed are well below my standards. I don't feel obligated to lower them because I don't feel any real urge to procreate.

no one who frequents this board should have children.

I'd rather take a bullet.

Because the current laws basically mean you have to marry a whore at the end of her run and biological clock, and let her cheat on you. Or have any rational woman just divorce you and take half your shit at the tiniest sign of unhappiness.

>next to no morals in society even among religious fags
>laws turning divorce courts into kangaroo money siphons to dumb whores
>feminism memes means girls have to be appeased on every life axis or jump ship as tradition out the window

Literally go pick up some greencard holder from a shit hole at this point. The only way to sanely raise a family in 2017 is save a shit ton of money, retire at 40, and move to Eastern Europe or Asia.

neet
no gf

wagecuck
no gf

Need someone to breed me

My life is a mess. I left the military, and I'm going to school on the GI bill. I'm poor. I have no real marketable skills. By the time I get my degree I'll be turning 30, looking for an entry level job. I don't even have a car. I ride the bus everywhere. I'm from a poor family. I'm sad and mad that this is who I became. I thought I could do better then them. I'm really trying to better myself, but I'm not going anywhere. i feel like my life is on hold until I get a degree. At college I'm just some weird 27 year old man. I have no real friends, only acquaintances. For everybody I meet, I lie to them. I have to put on an act. Change who I am to talk with them. The person I pretend to be is well liked by my history teacher this and last semester. I hate it. I know if I ever let my beliefs come through in an essay or conversation I'd be pushed ever further away. I've never not paid for sex. Every woman I've ever slept with was a prostitute. Because of this, I've never kissed a woman. I have no value.

There is nothing a woman I would want, would want from me.

This. Marriage is a win-win for women and a lose-lose for men

A pyramid isn't built in a day. Don't judge your worth by where you are starting from. The only key to self improvement is recognizing the difference in where you are and want to be.

One day I'll have children.

As soon as I find a woman who isn't a 14 year old mentally.

I can only hope that this phenomenon is temporary, due to me being young.

>american
>having a family
i see you're looking forward for paying child support and alimony when your wife will eventually cuck you and take half of your assets

>be poor
>join military
>leave because too hard

I am going to need one of two things from you. A fucking story explaining what the fuck your malfunction is or for you to get right the fuck up out of here.

I'm a NEET who lives with his mother.
Besides, I have Aspeger's, ADHD and social anxiety

I know what his mom our him through fool, and he was bullied to shit as well

And he STILL had a kid - a daughter even, and she turned out to be a great student etc

>crank out as many low quality fucked up children as possible

nigger

>As soon as
You're joking right? You think this is a problem that is going to go away in the next couple years user? Think again. Your best bed now is find a good traditional wife out of eastern Europe who sees the value in having a family. Make it worth her while and bring her over. North American-raised women are POISON.

I don't want my kids to have the autism like I do.

I went to AA/NA for years after getting clean off drugs and can confirm it is very cult like and is a gathering of some of the shittiest humans in our society. I used to love eminem as well user but in hindsight he was a huge degenerate until the recovery album when he was Mkultra'd. At least he was a funny degenerate.

Sadly this is probably the only truth.

I must go to Japan and claim my waifu before it's too late.

Wish me luck, fellas. I'm swimming there now.

I need a pussy to keep it in.

I had one in Skyrim

don't worry i will have kids. i have a few more years of sociopathic meddling to to first though.

I left after six years because in those six years I only got one deployment. What I thought I was going to do in the military was not what it turned out to be. Not all jobs in the military are created equal. Not everybody is a rifleman. I was working satcom. Instead I got sent to gate guard. I worked on the rifle range. I was training NCO. I was a shift worker and monitored message traffic on a 12 hour shift with 1 hour turn over before and after. I cleaned. Then I supervised cleaning. I wanted desperately to do something real. Instead I just had to to brief after brief. SAPR, SACO, sensitivity training. Bullshit. If I expected the same level of work from everybody, I was sexist/racist. If I tried to discipline people, I was only allowed to do paperwork on people. 3 written warnings, negative counselings, page 11, nothing real. I tried to get things done that needed doing and I got push back from everybody, because I was messing with whitespace on the calendar and I worked with lazy fucks. I worked for a hispanic female sergeant who couldn't manage her time well enough to get to work on time. She couldn't separate her life issues from her job. It was like the office. The fucking gossip. The high school drama. I don't care who fucked who, do your damn job. It was a joke. A farce. I felt lied to. Finally in my last year I was finally allowed a deployment. 5 years in and I finally get to do my job. I got to go to afghanistan for a year. It was great. I would have loved to stay there longer, but 1 year deployment was max allowed for the unit. It was the reason I joined. I tried to reenlist. When you reenlist they give you choice of duty station. This would have been my first chance to choose where I got to go. They sent me back signed papers from the monitor for somewhere else. I had to accept or deny them. I felt insulted and betrayed. I doubt I would have been allowed to deploy again anyway. It took me 5 years the first time.

I decided to go to college.

Something I think is weird is how some people decide that they want to have children. Like they have a partner and are like, yea let's have sex and make a baby. It's just weird to think about it. It's also weird to think that some people just have sex and don't want a baby but they might mess up and then be pregnant and have to choose whether they keep the baby or not. Pregnancy is really freaking weird

Cause I don't want to go back to prison?

i found a really good wife.
everything fine. nxt step marriage & kids :)