youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
youtu.be/dxWvtMOGAhw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLLUP
U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ JOOZ
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

On a serious note I know OP is shitposting but that face does kind of resemble a black man right? Definitely the lips at least.

Probably because it's a modern KANGZ sculpture, not actually ancient Egyptian.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Its bognadoff

So what did Moses mean when he said let my people go?

Wasn't he telling his own people to let his own people go?

Droppin more KANGZ facts for yo racist cracka asses. Gold collars n sheit yo.

I bet y'all honkeyz didnt know dis

We wuz tha real conquistadors n sheit

>we were successful in the past

I looked into this and while i am impressed, the great wall of china is 4,000 miles longer

One in 4 is a low estimate.
It was a shit job. We're not talking about ranch owners here- "cowboys" were just people on horseback that moved cattle to market before rail lines. It really was one of the worst jobs you could have- living outdoors and just riding on horseback from state to state to make enough money to buy a bottle of whiskey in the next town.
Majority of the remainder where Mexicans BTW. There was very few whites.

One dinesty from Kush denied by Egypt that's why. Even your subjects deny you were important.They deny you because for the rest of time you were their slave bringing them Gold as tribute. Even if you were strong you were just labor. Sound familiar ?

redo this one with a land locked african country and watch them repost

*opens eyes in the dark*

At lyin cracka dem walls is 4x bigger than tha Great Wall of noodlez watchu talkin bout

We da real northwestern Europeanz n sheit

Real talk

Truth

To be honest, who gives a shit. If there isn't any concrete proof of how to build pyramids or anything else they could have as well as been from Mars. Besides it doesn't change anything. We are here today and this kind of horse shit needs to end. Just go to work.

So impressive, 1200 british troops invaded it and razed it - and then charged the niggers for the cost of the invasion, and took all their art, and it all still sits in British museums to this day.

Very impressive, sure. For holes in the ground.

DAS RITE

Great Wall of China - built of stone, going over mountains and rough terrain for thousands of miles, visible from space.

City of Bernin: Trenches and dirt walls covered in chalk, and clay brick second floors.

It's so much more impressive.

>CARTHAGE WAS NIGGAZ
This can't be real?

WE WUZ BEANS N SHIET

Haha Benin :DDDD

We da real Shakespearz now

Lol, I love these threads above all others.

So what happened?

whoa...

Bttea show yo gratitude fo yo electricityz n sheit

Tha Electricityz was first harnessed by Kemetic scientists at least five thousand years ago. The secret of the battery and the harnessing of electricity (as well as hydro-power) was lost when the Greek invaders killed many Kushite-Kemetic scientists who withheld information during the Ptolemaic occupation.

However, by the late 18th-century, Europeans began to uncover the secrets as they first discovered Kemetic artefacts. After decades of study, the European 19th-century became the era of industrialisation and technology thanks to secrets revealed from the ruins of Kemet.

I can actually believe this one.

Da white devilz be takin our noses to hide our greatness yo

I'm an anthro-ethno-cis-biologist, allow me to translate *erhem*:

Mayne, (Sir, my esteemed colleague)
We Wuz Muffuggin KANGZ (The evidence indicates our ancestral predecessors developed and maintained advanced kingdoms in a variety of forms across the African continent.)

Who's Betty Boop?

>Why the noses were broken

Jesus Christ, niggers are retarded. They speak English worse than most ESL people I know.

Dat cracka Tezla be jackin our technologiez n sheit

true

in grade school they told you it was to overthrow the pharaoh or disgrace him or whatever

i know you're jus trollin' but this is great. the nogs have been pushing this shit hard for the last year and this latest study showing that the eqyptians had genetics most similar to europeans was fucking brilliant

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
Song starts around 0:18

Droppin dat truth fo yo ass

WE WUZ FRUM WAKANDA HWITEY TOOK AWE SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT
youtu.be/dxWvtMOGAhw

Dem Jews n dem Arabz be jackin our starz n sheit

If Egyptians weren't black, their paintings of themselves would just look like plain, unpainted rock.

Das rite

isn't that the face from that 90's kids gameshow?

Kangs is but a meme. The Bogs know the real deal.

Because that is the nigger Akhenaten of the Amarna period and he tried to instill a monotheism on Egypt and they returned to their ways after he died and his son Tutankhamen was killed.

Will do

Ayo wassup mah nyukka. Dem craka azz wh*te boys not be unnastandin dat we kangz nomsayin?

>Why does Sup Forums deny tha KANGZ?

Evidence, mainly.

Lmao shut yo rayciss wh*tey azz up u mufuggin cracka. Witcho mayonaisse eatin mouth. Fukin crakas not unnastandin are histery.

English isn't my first language. What is wrong with that phrase?

The noses are broken because over time the parts that protrude the most have a higher likelihood of being damaged by anything. Old Greek and Roman statues have the same problem.

On top of that, if some foreign group was raiding or conquering an area, you're damn right they're going to show their disrespect for whomever they're ransacking by busting the noses off statues.

>niggers think there's a millennia-old conspiracy to smash the nigger noses off old statues to hide the fact they were niggers

If anything they smashed the noses off of the statues BECAUSE niggers were doing the smashing.

Kool aid baybee

DAS RITE
THAT KEK YOU ALL WORSHIP WAS A BLACK GOD TOO

I hate sand! it's coarse and it's rough and it gets everywhere! just like niggers

The Carthaginians were semites, closer to arabs, nothing like sub saharan africans.

WE

Honestly whenever i see these pictures i could totally see myself "buying" an african wife provided i could be sure she wouldn't be riddled with AIDS and disease. They seem to know how to work and respect their men.

that pick is cringe

Great. The Black Panther trailer is out and now all black people want to do is see themselves as kings and queens.

YOU JUS JEALOUS WHITE BOI
PEPE IS OURS AND WELL TAKE HIM BACK

>wife
I dunno maybe as like some extra on the side for if your actual wife isn't available for some reason.

TRUFTHE

You know the female version is a tranny right.
Not even joking keket had a giant dong.

Do a quick search for the old statues of those two.

>some extra on the side for if your actual wife isn't available for some reason.

I live in indiana so the theoretical african wife would be the most attractive woman in the state, i doubt i would get a coal-burning wife just because she's white.

Kek, first this is a mexican head
When that head was built, Roman Empire had already fallen

THATS WHY SHES HOLDING A SNAKE YOU DUMB FUCK
GAAAWD ITS SYMBOLISM
DO I HAVTA SPOONFEED U?

Carthage is phoenician= Lebanese
We Wuz Sea-Farers n shit

>88

nigger please, egyptians were white but thier slaves were black like any good society

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Must be why none of God's children have seen him

>those nails
>I'm expected to believe this is a true natural Nubian goddess

The tit job wasn't a giveaway then?