White genocide in south africa is justified

Whites simply do not belong to South africa. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed,enslaved the native population.
Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want to cumskins. If cumskins persist to stay in the land that they're stole from thr natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

Go blacks, kill every white subhuman. Whites will pay for what they did to your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/photo/2012/05/afghanistan-april-2012/100288/
archive.is/S8rWq
youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZtJjWUEd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you roach. We get it. You hate white people lol. The lowest tier white person is still better than the highest tier shitskin. Dont deny it.

>Whites simply do not belong to South africa
They do not even belong in this world

This
>Sucking your white masters' dick
lmao what a fucking cuck

Korea is cucked but it could a subhuman anglo english teacher who wants to rape Korean girls.

>The lowest tier white person is still better than the highest tier shitskin

>Inbred Ameritard soldier in South Korea
>better than Indian and Iranian scientists

nah

south africa should have learned from australia and given them petrol, alcohol, free house, and gibs to 'pacify' them.

Literally we conquered your country and named it after a retarded bird end of discussion roach

Wow you must really hate white people! Huehuehueheue

>It was real in my mind

>it's another "turk with an inferiority complex goes on a spergout on his masters" episode
sage

damn, are nonwhites really this jealous? i almost feel bad.

>native population
Except the Zulus invaded and genocides the native population. The only natives that live in the SA now were protected by the Afrikaners.

There were no natives in South Africa.

100% lies.

>Now natives take back the control
The blacks taking control of SA aren't native to that area of Africa, they are all west Africans and migrated hundreds of miles to get there.
Shit thread.

Niggers were not living in huts in South Africa the white man Came to farm and built nice cities for the Africans to ruin

Did you know the Bantu were same as whites not originally in South Africa? They were expanding into the area at the same time as the white settlers.

Muslims simply do not belong to Europe. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed, raped the native population.
Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want to shitskins. If shitskins persist to stay in the land that they're stole from thr natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

Go whites, kill every Muslim subhuman. Muslims will pay for what they did to your countrymen

Turks don't belong in Anatolia, hopefuly Europeans, Kurds and Armenians will take it back

You realize that picture was from the fake Afghan training village in California right?

Okay. But neither then does a single African belong on the continent of Europe.

So if Turks get lynched in German, don't be mad. They don't belong there.

You're too sissy to lynch anyone, whitey.

.t bantu shill

Read a history book muhammet

>we

k m8

When you give back constantinople whites will leave South Africa. Until then kill yourself roach.

On one hand they're white refugees and we should help them. On the other hand, these whites cucked themselves by giving away their country. The last thing anyone needs in their country is more white cucks. Maybe they should move to Madagascar.

>Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want to cumskins

One of the best uses of Wikipedia is to read the actual history of South Africa.

White people in Capetown and South Africa more broadly actually _predate_ the current ANC-aligned blacks in south Africa. The Zulus had never crossed a particular river in eastern South Africa; the Whites landed in the south west and slowly worked their way eastward.

There -were- native black people in that part of South Africa, and they allied with the whites to fight the communist ANC which came down on the eastern coast and crossed into modern south Africa hundreds of years after whites had been living there.

So actually, the whites in SA have more of a right to be there than the worthless google commies that they allowed themselves to be cucked with.

The entire west turned its back on white south Africans, but the white south Africans conceded to their own genocide by literal sub humans. They had the power, weapons, population, infrastructure, and intelligence, to genocide the ANC. But not the will power, and not the confidence to stand up to the inevitable western invasion that would result.

is this the same thread? or is it new? i don't even know anymore, this level of samefagging should be illegal. you subhuman insects keep dreaming of a revolution that will never happen. if worst came to worse we are the ones with the nuclear power, and we would annihilate you from the earth with the wrath of a thousand suns. do you think you're proving anything by shitposting dead whiteys everywhere? no, you're just making everyone like you even less than they already do, which congrats, is a pretty hard task. go home and fuck your goat you retarded piss-chugging freak of nature, with your inbred mutant face and your tilted tiny penis. do you really think you are better than anyone, with your disgusting malformed cockroach dna? you are a joke, mushallah tali a mullahi. no one would miss you if you all completely dissipated from this board. the fact that the mods haven't banned you yet is completely ludicrous, somehow you have managed to become even less likable than the canadians on this site. this is the equivalent of those old 'nigger hate threads', except you're so desperate you're the only person posting gore. the mods banned those because they were apparently Sup Forums-tier, while allowing shitskins to roam freely with this kind of garbage. then you have the balls to call people 'butthurt' while you sit here and spam insults and slurs. did a white man steal one of your 7 wives? what would posses someone to spend so much time on one board making such total fucking garbage posts? the only excuse for this pathetic mindset is possibly a paycheck, but even then, i don't think anyone would ever pay such vile type of 'human' to go on a board and suck their own cock and shit in their own mouth for everyone to see. you are the only reason anyone today will even remotely think about turkey, and it will be for making garbage posts on the internet. this is your country's legacy, being annoying on Sup Forums. i hope you are happy.

Just fucking report him and move on you mongs.It's not Rocket Science.You're also an historically illiterate retard Jorge.Inbred gypsy faggot

south africa would not be anything without whites, it'd be like the rest of africa.
>a worthless shithole.

>admitting the white man is your master
you're getting there, it's the first step

Don't give proxy roachfaggots fishing for (You)s the attention they desperately want.

If by area you mean the cape
If you're saying the whole of present day SA its bullshit

What surprised the hell out of me was the white Africaners were there BEFORE Zulus

Mandela's ancestors migrated south after the Africaners settled the area... They have been there for 400 plus years

I doubt they will be there another 40

im ok with this so long as we get to genocide all non whites in europe and north america

>proxy

Doubtful, he's just a dedicated Autist.Probably inbred too, like a lot of turks are.

No, we need the white women.

>butthurt shitskin defends shitskins
>doesn't have the balls to do it with his own flag
POO

Whites were there first, OP.

This is why we fund the kurds

Just stop fucking replying you buffoon.Again, not rocket science.

>backwater roach shit gets BTFO
>immediately starts posting dead soldiers

Just came here to see how predictable you are.
Sure enough, I was right on the money.
You know you've won when he recoils like a knee jerking pussy an starts doing that.

Always gloating and bragging about the deeds of others like the spineless shrimp dick virgin he is.

He is no killer.
he is no fighter.
He isn't a revolutionary or an inspiring fighter defending his home.
Just another cowardly punk ass bitch riding on the coat-tails of men far braver than OP.

Gulen

no, it isnt. I remember looking this shit up back when this turkroach used to make dead american threads all the time.

"A U.S. soldier shouts at a cameraman at the scene of a suicide attack in Maimanah, Afghanistan ,on April 4, 2012. A suicide bomber blew himself up killing at least 10 people, including three NATO service members, officials said. A senior U.S. defense official has confirmed that two U.S. soldiers were among three NATO forces killed in the attack. "

theatlantic.com/photo/2012/05/afghanistan-april-2012/100288/

This.

Checked. Archive or screenshot please.
archive.is/S8rWq

>Whites will pay for what they did to your ancestors.
Ending human sacrifice and lifting millions out of abject poverty and disease... how dare they.

Meh, our civilization is infested with traitors and undermined from within at the moment. Shitskins will always swarm weakness.

Enjoy your happy time.

I fucking hate this board.I don't know why I even try with you Imbeciles.

The Bob Marley t-shirt is a nice touch.

F

Don't care what you think roach, torture is never an excuse. Blacks are destroyers of civilisation, not the creators, if whites didn't colonise South Africa then South Africa would have been a shithole like the entire rest of Africa

Fucking kek'd

Door's over there, Cletus.

Shows what comes from idolizing them.

This pretty much.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZtJjWUEd0

I THANK GOD DAILY THAT I WAS NOT BORN AS A TURKROACH

>Door's over there, Cletus.

Go fuck yourself sideways, people like you are part of the reason why this board is so shit now.

>b8 thread
>everyone bites
fucking nupol I swear

Turkroach, the first colonists peacefully coexisted with the natives and then the middle african bantu tribes came and butchered the local natives and the peaceful Boers had to the fight them off.

>what they did to your ancestors.

did I step on an insect?

where is that Raid!!!

Tell me why I don't like Mondays ...

I agree

Sorry sweety

The white South African immigrants hyper red pilled.

tfw kurds outbreed roachies

Your argument is sound; your mastery of the English language impressive. Simply simply simply. Simply

*yawn*
nice shitty thread, Turk, thanks for dispensing free red pills around.
how does it feel to be a tool? sage

Yep. This triggers Turks.

Wow, i'm feeling tired too *stretch* *yawn*
Not sure about you anons, but ima hit the sack

OP please turkish oil wrestle with me...?

I don't know why blacks never attempt to genocide their real enemies in africa, the arabs/north africans. Look at Mali, the maghreb minority keep trying to take over the country, and keep getting beat down, but the africans never genocide them or run them out of their country. If a black minority tried a take over one time in a arab or north african country, it'd be the same as what happened to the blacks in Libya and Mauritania.

>implying your fist fighting and the occasional truck attack even compare to the millions of your scum kin we execute on a daily basis with high technology weaponry only conceived by the glorious white male.

>fake Afghan training village in California

Wow, people on here are actually mentally handicapped.

here lad, just down the road from where I live 2 weeks ago

2 whites
4 niggers

also worked with a turkroach once, real nice and timid to other men, beat the fuck out of his wife regularly and was fired indirectly because of it.

Turks are cowards, also named after the most mongoloid bird ever

why we never nuked africa on the day of inventing the damn thing is beyond me.

turkjews took all of the Middle East
enslaved most of the Middle East and south earth Europe
if we nuked turkey and put Turks in death camps
that would be going easy on Turks
my great grandfather bayoneted many ottoman POWs in ww1

the value of the bomb is usually less than what it is destroying

aids and famine nearly worked

Get a life and stop shitposting for (you)s.

Why are all roaches so gay? Having this as a national sport is embarrassing. I'd kill myself after mudering 100 roaches if I was a Turk.

lmao - of course it's a fucking roach!

Turkroach saying others should go back? Bitch Turks invaded Anatolia, give it back and go back to central Asia.

Sorry but when did the USA conquer Turkey?

Go out of Greek, Armenian and Kurdish land then.

yağlı güreş is NO homo. t*rks loathe fags, remember

Got $10 on OP being a windowlicker

Turks are fucking roaches. Wheres the Raid when you need it?

H O T

>turkroach babushka ran out of pedal power for the generator
lel

Hey, remember that time you will never know what it's like to be white? MUST BE NICE MR TURKEY

any one seen turks burning to a crisp ?

Black people don't belong in Europe.

Discuss.