Ever notice how gay a lot of these new fathers look?

Ever notice how gay a lot of these new fathers look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsSYE2Tl1a8
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your testosterone levels go down when your wife gets pregnant, user. He can't help it

this

and just a lot of men are beta. not everyone can be alpha.

the truest of alphas never settle down

They smile way too god damn much. Quit with your cheery bullshit, faggots.

He looks like a normal happy guy and his words are true and said in good faith.

Grow up OP

Men smile like men. These males smile like women do. I don't know how to describe it but it's different.

True alphas don't care for pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=wsSYE2Tl1a8

h-haha guess im a real alpha then...

So has this skinny fat nu male gotten cucked yet? It was always just a matter of time

Women are retarded,monogamy sucks.Fuck every women you find,and then run away.So the boy will grow up facing life,and he will become a strong man,that will fuck other pussies

I think he looks normal and that he's right

First of all his ass needs to hit the gym and change his diet. This is why women start fucking other men like based black dudes. It's not enough just to be a good dad you need to be strong and look the part.You need to have your bitch calling you daddy.

Because it turns you on.

The world doesnt need more children.

Procreation is selfish.

Women are as much the bearers of life as they are the bringers of death.

Unless you have a pregnant fetish. Never been so high test in my life.

>Real men don't pro-create!
Who could be behind this message?

I like manly men. Numales disgust me.

I agree, comrade! Procreation is cucked! Adopt! Open the borders! Nuclear families? Monogamy? Pfft
>shut it down

I had a friend like this, he was super judgemental and passive aggressive, because they're usually desperate for attention and a pat on the back for doing something 'adult', like 'look at me!'. I'm planning on having a kid but they can go fuck themselves.

ew

No cheeky confidence. Trying to look non-threatening instead.

A real man is smug like Pepe. Digits don't lie.

Men need to quit being so selfish and settle down.
These poor women aren't getting any younger and getting pump and dumped isn't as fun as it used to be.

i got triggered

>too focused on your dreams

dumb motherfucker. keep your advice to yourself.

>REAL men don't pass on their bloodline
K I K E

Gay is one thing, but this nigga is hoverhanding his own wife. That's like turbo gay 360

I think he might have been cucked because his daughter looks nothing like him

Why does this mong think anyone gives a shit about his self congratulatory ego inflation posts on social media? How does anyone become that cringe worthy?

Because they're emasculated faggots user.

They don't do any many tasks, they can't even change their oil, they don't work rewarding jobs.

They're wives keep them on a short lead, they cut them off from other lads or good times.

They are reduced to being housewives who also work at a desk. They crave attention from random faggots online because the men in his real life look down on him.

Nu-males are cancer.

Yeah OP I have noticed this. They're faggots acting like hippy boomer parents.

For a lot of guys like this guy getting laid to a somewhat attractive girl, holding down some shitty job and breeding is the peak of their abilities.

In evolutionary terms, it's all that's required

This guy is going to get fucked so hard its not even funny.

He looks relatively well off, so its only a matter of time before his wife becomes unhappy and starts sucking nigger dick.

His wife's daughter

Because he's a faggot. He's literally saying men shouldn't follow their dreams or become successful.

See:

You gotta man up an marry these sluts. That's what being a man is all about, marrying a used up cum dumpster.

#EveryPostALesson

>Daley Wisdom
>Everypostalesson
Wow this guy is completely full of himself. Having an average life isn't some profound wisdom. You just know that she is going to cheat on him or divorce him within 5 years.

>Men focusing on their dreams and desires is immature
Oh look, another average beta male who will have a long-lasting midlife crisis when he realizes that he's done absolutely nothing with his life.

It looks like he used to wear ear gauges. What a faggot.

>going to cheat on him
>going to
>implying those are even his kids
Skin colour isn't the same, wife is light skinned too, don't even look similar.

That's a cuck user

I am dead inside anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

yuck

We need to raise the bar then, fuck that

This site is so infested with faggots these days

You might be right. And I genuinely would not be surprised.

These people disgust me. It's as if they live their lives just to gain more likes and shares on facebook. Oh wait, they do.

That's true. It's reasonably honourable but nothing to brag about. If the west ends up like Brazil and his kids are down there with the niggers it will actually be a massive failure and a cruel thing.

I'm not deluded enough to think some roastie cunt is "special" and worth my time
I'm happier sorting my shit out rather than committing to a relationship that will only end in heartbreak, women aren't loyal, the family unit is dead and there is no going back to the way things were.

Real men can see a war is coming and training up for it, women hold us back, they don't care about the future as much as men do.

Not gonna lie, I get kinda butthurt when I see this post because he's obviously on a highhorse. He's one of those guys that's been wanting to get married since he was 17 or something and now that he is he thinks he's met some sort of goal and anyone else that isn't married has to "grow up".
Are there men who need to grow up? Sure, but for every man that needs to there are just as many women who need to do the same. It's a two way street.

In essence, Dale is a huge faggot