What is your opinion of Pride ? Should a gay poltard go to pride ?

What is your opinion of Pride ? Should a gay poltard go to pride ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRdLhSI3LC4
youtube.com/watch?v=-sahU7yCaBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you used to like rainbows

degenerate

I am familiar with that emotion, friend. I still actually like seeing real rainbows and shit, but the color design on shit like in pic were always neat to me as a kid.

Why do faggots have to ruin everything? What is it about them?

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

i'm bi and i hate pride parades and fucking gay ass rainbows.

It's fucking retarded. No one should have pride for something they have no control over. And even if you are proud to be gay, don't go out and shove it in people's faces!

I especially hate pride rallies because they spawn public degeneracy like dudes in jockstraps, people twerking in front of kids, and usually the fetish people join in.

All of this comes together to give average people who just so happen to be gay or bi (like myself) a very bad public reputation even though we do not partake in the degeneracy.

tl;dr: some of us gays hate pride because its bad for our public image.

Why do gays want to shove their culture down our throats. We get it that your gay and now marriage is legal. Try acting like a individual again.

Being gay is not a heritage.

oh shit never thought of it that way. Fag genocide when?

>le #notallfags meme

you're not bi, you're a degenerate. Sort yourself out.

I don't like gay pride parades. They only validate stereotypes.

They should have stayed in the closet. Now they can stay in the gas chamber.

Pride is a sin after all. Being prideful of degeneracy is like a straight ticket to hell so i dunno.

I'm gay

I fucking hate faggots and I fucking hate pride parades

March with an intactivist or men's rights group if there are any. Harness Pride's political clout for good.

you are likely an ok person with qualities that justify pride, but you should be ashamed of yourself for making everyone uncomfortable.

It's mostly about celebrating the corporations that sponsor the events.

Stop allowing gays to co-opt the word "pride"

It's stupid as fuck.

It's just queens looking for affirmation and new hookups.

I know that feel

>I'm bi

Literally the best sexuality. Fuck monosexuals.

Is liking ftm trans guys bi? They have a masculine vagina

>respect us pls!
>prance around in bondage gear confirming all of the stereotypes

they're gay BECAUSE they never developed individuality. Never succeeded at anything so sacrificed themselves to join the most annoying, outrageous and disgusting group they could find.

Not like it is one of the 7 deadly sins...oh nvm

Hopefully the muslims start driving trucks through those

Pride is the worst of them all. It really sums up the fags pretty well that they cling to it as their perverted virtue.

>opinion of Pride
i think the takeover of the word Pride, like the rainbow symbol, is cultural appropriation

>once upon a time there was
>Black Pride, Chicano Pride, etc.
but they have all rolled over and let "Pride" be synonomous with not just simple gayness, but who can out-perv everyone else in public
>protip: the same LGB lesbians and gays that
>wonder how the T trans sickos got associated
>with them are redpilling each other on how
>the "movement" is out of touch

Maybe. I'm not into trannies at all. I compartmentalize.

I'm a masculine faggot & I think that pride parades are incredibly disrespectful, therefore I don't support them. It's live and let live. I'm not gonna shove my political views or private lifestyle down your throat, and as long as you refrain from doing that we won't have any problems

Romans 1:21-32

I think it's a shame the gay community decided to use the rainbow as a symbol. Rainbows are some of the most beautiful natural phenomena on earth and yet now it's associated with gay ass fucking. Fucking why?

Why didn't they just keep this? Why do they need more than one symbol of pride?

You hit it right on the nail

>flag
WHY ALWAYS YOU,WHY THE FUCK Sup Forums ADMINS DIDNT BAN CANADA FROM THE WEB YET?

>thou shalt not kill
>Sup Forums: we need to exterminate x group

That's some real selective Bible study you got there, bro

What about gays who don't associate with the "movement" at all and want nothing to do with the "culture"?

>SODOMITES ARE LIKE DUNG UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
youtube.com/watch?v=bRdLhSI3LC4

It's a propaganda event, also I hate crowds and people screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs when in crowds, and parades in general. I guess if you're proud to take cock in the ass go ahead, I don't get it. Pride is for people who have accomplished something more difficult than subsistence, I don't get what gays are proud of.

yeah. no thanks. going to the goodlife in toronto is enough gay'ness for me.

its a bunch of douchebags being degenerates.

but isn't pride for gay people to see that there are other people that are gay and its okay?

aka

some poor smuck is gay , his parents hate him or feels like he has to hide it. Then gets to have a week of just being a total fag and people love him for it?

I use to work with a gay...he was pretty right-wing and hated the pride shit. Hated Islam too. He was pretty normal person other than just having a preference for dick I guess.

You can be gay and not want to dance around in a speedo on a pink fire truck with a dildo in each hand. It's time to diversify the message.

I have a few gay friends and gay co-workers living here in toronto.

I honestly dont' give 2 fucks about it. but one of my friends said this

>"I still don't feel its accepted"

What fucking more do you fucking want?
people are allowed to have their opinions.

>meet someone
>they have an insecurity about themselves
>they feel you don't like them cause of ______

lol this shit never fucking ends ^^^

Nah, I think they're gay because they like to suck cock.

No. It is one of the core tennants of why people think gays are degenerates. Get a job, be a normal member of society and dont go onto the street waving your cock around

Gay pride goer in canada is using municipal government money to be a degenerate. You are the reason we are broke go to a United church or something

>He was pretty normal person other than just having a preference for dick I guess

A lot of us are. Unfortunately, pride parades really aren't showcasing gay people in a good light at all. I certainly wouldn't attend one.

This. Be gay without being a degenerate if you want to be taken seriously. These days the only people who think homosexuality is innately degenerate are religious zealots

end a pride parade with a fucking grenade
youtube.com/watch?v=-sahU7yCaBc

see we can all agree.

Homosexuality is nothing more than a fetish. I don't give a shit if they want to stick it in a guys ass, but there's nothing to be proud of.

Bisexuals are GOAT. Pride parades are for faggots.

Wanting to be universally loved and praised is a millennial generational issue. It's also a feminine issue. And many gays are feminine.

Maybe. I'm into mtf transgirls.

they're a great place to pick up chicks if you're /fit/.

Hang yourself, worthless sodomite.

Gay Pride is half the reason most of Sup Forums wants to gas me, the other half being the bible.

PRIDE is cancer.
Always has been.

The fact that they're ostracizing white male gays now contributes to that.

Who cares? These kids are just being edgy anyhow. Buy a gun and wait for the Nazi larpers to show up at your home on their "day of rope." You can die in a hail of bullets and never worry about being gassed.

Pride parades offend everyone who isn't liberal for the same reasons a straight pride parade would offend well.....everyone.
Because it's stupid. Being proud of a sexual preference is ludicrous and throwing a parade to celebrate it makes you a fucking asshole. I don't care what preference you hold.
So go jolly around like a faggot and shit on everything decent if you want. It's not the gayness that's offensive. It's the jackassery displayed at things like gay pride parades that is.
This kind of thing makes people hate gays. Good job.

gays are well known to have inferior survival instincts, thank you for showing us proof firsthand

I don't need to live forever.

most people I know won't hate someone for being gay. but they will fucking hate the fuck out of you for being a fag.

this is fag festival.

gay pride shows one good thing

a crowd of pedos, potential pedos, and people who have been molested at a young age by pedos

gay men breed by molesting children = fags should hang

>tfw you used to have based 'bows on your MSN name, but now they're just gay

Its a bunch of fuckin narcissist being disgusting

You know, I rarely mention the fact that I'm gay here, mostly because I consider my weltanschauung so fundamentally different to that of most gays that I can barely identify with them at all.
I remember entertaining the idea of going to a pride parade as a teen back when I had only seen the sanitized depictions and not the monument to degeneracy that it is. I'm glad my father didn't let me.
I did go to a gay dance club once with a friend and I was utterly disgusted. We then walked around the "gay area" of my city and it repulsed me so much that the last shred of empathic notions toward the modern gay stereotype was purged from my mind.
I have no gay friends anymore, I haven't met a one other than my partner who I can stand to be associated with, and that's fine with me.
I don't feel offended when anyone disparages "gays" as a whole because I identify as white first, male second, and gay last if at all.

>muh weltanschauung

Your what?