Is it nature vs nurture with blacks?

Is it nature vs nurture with blacks?

Is their barbaric behavior just a result of decades upon decades of bad parenting and laziness or is it just in their DNA?

I think it's decades upon decades of being oppressed by white people.

Yes, welfare, AA, and lowered acceptable college entrance scores sure are oppressing them.

Take IQ as a proxy for all psychological measures, since it is the most understood and most reliable. IQ is about 0.8 heritable, with 0.2 attributed to everything else(not only environmental factors, but odd vagaries of development and good old statistical noise as well).

So if IQ is a good proxy for other, less well-understood psychological traits, they should be similarly heritable.

Some other kind user will have to post the pic listing different gene alleles, their frequency in different races, and their effect on violent antisocial behavior

Aka, things have only existed for the past 20 years.

They've succumbed to cannibalism and black magic all their years in Africa. I feel God just punishes them by making them more like base animals than people.

Nah it's because you're a lowly race of borderline retarded (not even joking, even monkeys have a higher IQ than that of most niggers) scum

Probably a mix of the two.

A combination of a natural aggression/impulsive behavior and being reared in sociopathic ways.

>Is it nature vs nurture with blacks?

Not exactly. Nurture can help to a degree, but black Americans are, on average one standard deviation lower than whites in terms of IQ. In fact, to be considered mentally retarded your IQ had to be 85 until it came out that the average african-american's IQ was (you guessed it) 85. A black person raised in the the right circumstances will probably have a better shot at not being a piece of shit than your average nigger, but the determining factor is always going to be IQ.

the fucking worthless violent nigger aka ape has always been worthless and violent. its hard coded into their inferior subhuman violent dna. kill all niggers

Actual oppression would have been to decommission them once they were no longer farm equipment. We want our slaves back goddamnit.

it is literally never nature vs nurture you retarded little forum sliding faggot. real life is not a video game.

Both probably. Im sure with enough training they could be a human bean but its still difficult.

Honestly, were blacks even useful as slaves?

Sometimes I ask, why couldn't those early Americans just pick their own cotton?

Were they really so necessary?

No winters in Africa. That's a couple million years of hunting hippos generation after generation, no reason to plan ahead.

There are also hundreds of different languages used by indigenous Africans. The histories of the most well known languages were studied, none were found to have any future tenses until the late 19th century. The future is an abstract idea, people indigenous to Africa have a difficult time with that concept.

For example, when someone today refers to someone on "black time" that black person is not necessarily intentionally running late. Many times it simply doesn't occur to them that they are obligated to be somewhere at a set future time and other people also expect them to be there at that same set future time. This is in part due to the fact the phrase for "future" was not found to be used in languages lile Zulu and Swahili until after colonies were formed in Africa.

Lets look where there aren't whites to oppress them.

Whoops.

It's both actually. Not sure what the ratio is.

It's a mix of the two. Biologically they ARE the most violent race (MAOA type 2 at 5% pop vs 1% for whites). Biologically their low IQs DO significantly contribute to activating their MAOA type 1 genes (higher distribution, and activates under poor conditions).
The conditions they subject themselves to, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, single motherhoods, child abuse, and criminal culture also all contribute to activating MAOA type 1 individuals for violent behaviour.
>inb4 muh testosterone
CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) testosterone affects aggression in correlation with MAOA type 1 gene, but only blood testosterone is measured by race at this time, this argument has grounds, but not enough.

Also MAOA 1 and dropping out of high school correlates with violence, which is why I assume the abysmal IQs have similar correlation, though it's not tested

SJWs simultaneously believe that DNA and evolution effect literally every single trait in an living organism, down to the length of you 32 left eyelash on the bottom lid. These genes express different traits in different people and general traits over population, such as skin tone or hair structure or likely hood of heart disease or sickle cell.

But, the willfully believe that a magical principle of fairness causes DNA to keep all human genes pertaining to intelligence and behavior to magically scale in exact tandem across all population of humans global for all of time forever.

I you do any thinking at all and believe in evolution, it is not logically possible to think that their is not genetic variation between populations pertaining to intellect when there or variations on literally all other genes.

It's a smokescreen, like pretending that you''ve always loved Islamic culture and that Islam is a feminist religion that is pro LGBT.

Nature, but having jews tell you to sell drugs and kill each other isn't helping.

We put the Japs in concentration camps and took everything they had. Within five years of the end of WWII, with lingering anti-Jap sentiment, they had recovered their previous levels of wealth within five years.

It's in the blood.

>SJWs
>believe
No, it's makeup to them. Stop thinking of them as people. They're not.

This has been around for years now. I really want to get some context as to why this happened

I can't believe I popped open that image thinking it was a graph or chart

I just came for the feet

there is no "vs", they have both inferior genetics that give them lower IQs and higher occurrences of the warrior gene and a shit culture where they don't have any dads and their single mothers beat the shit out of them

Like this? ^^

Nature can be overcome with nurture and shock collars.

>their single mothers beat the shit out of them
this.anons try to tell me all the time that blacks dont get spanked enough.

t. guy with wife working at children's services

>I feel

Thanks for bringing your liberal-tier bullshit to the table. You can go now.

hot

1997?

Buy a calendar or a gun and make yourself intimately familiar with it.

Imagine a line graph that shows gene variation between Asian People, Black People, and White People over time.

Every line corresponding to a gene would vary up and down right? They would not match up, they may be in close proximity, but they will not match up 99% of the time put side of genes that basically say "grow a bone" or whatever.

Except all genes that make SJWs uncomfortable. All three lines would be perfect matches, at all time, forever. A complete flat-line, but just those genes. All of space and time convened to keep them equal for some magical reason.

Does that sound like how genetics work?

He was a thief most likely.

The Sports Gene

While their average IQ is less than normal, I believe it is mostly nurture. They could probably turn into productive citizens if they are raised correctly.
But they won't be...
Cause niggers won't let them.

Everyone except sub saharan africans have neanderthal genes. This means that until last century there was between 90 and 120 thousand years of geographical separation. For perspective, the first domestic crops appeared 10,000 years ago, the first domesticated dogs 30,000 years ago. It is unscientific to believe racial differences are cultural. They are absolutely genetic.

They are lovely.

Only to a degree. They will always be disproportionate. Always. But it would make significant changes, it would be much less noteworthy and obvious.

Anyone have any more of this qt?

Preferably with her yummy feet?

Would lick those feet

I will never understand the foot fetish.

It's mostly just in their DNA, and you can't blame them for it either. There are two different groups of blacks. The blacks in the USA have been selectively bred for their labor. This only occurred for a couple hundred years but has definitely had an effect on the type of blacks you see in the US. This is why most blacks in the US generally are okay looking at the least, in terms of % a higher percentage look average and great compared to whites and asians. These blacks are also probably slightly smarter or dumber than Africans. I'm not sure which. Africans also have it in their DNA to be more aggressive.

Overall, I don't treat anyone differently individually on their race. However, if I see a group of blacks anywhere, statistically I should avoid them. I let individuals speak for themselves though.

Crab mentality. They are racist toward their own kind and drag down anyone who tries to do well for themselves as if being successful makes you a race traitor. Terms like "oreo" "light skinded" "good hair" were not inventions of the white man. They are the product of self hatred, low self esteem, internalized racism. This inferiority complex may be caused by whites to an extent but is for sure perpetuated by blacks.

95% genetics, 5% culture. Once liberalism destroyed the framework holding their nigger tier tendencies in check, that was fucking it and they'll never another shot at real civilization.

Niggers gonna nig, there are always exceptions but they can't achieve at the level of whites and asians. This is as good as it gets for them.

That's a myth. There is no stystemic oppression against blacks in America. Point to one law or policy or any system that is designed to keep blacks down. There are none.

They do the same thing in Africa where there is no other groups.
They are just highly communal, and the lowest common denominators tend to dominate.

It's the same mentality we have when we ship out our work to China or Bangladesh

Beat me to it, I was mirin her toes as well. Pretty cute.

How can it be nurture if black parents don't raise their kids?

Combination. Nurture (environment) in the form of the welfare state and gang culture. Nature in the propensity for lower average IQ which in turn produces higher probability of violent behavior.

You're not going to convert the atheists of Sup Forums without a stick of butter.

It's both, they don't have to be the completely useless apes they are now, but they won't reach white levels

Delicious footpussy.

when the black family was being destroyed by cia propaganda, nobody bat an eye and now it is happening to whites

And another thing I see a lot is this meme among blacks "you have to work twice as hard to get half as far" they tell this to their children constantly and then wonder why their kids hate school and drop out to deal drugs. Crushing any glimmer of confidence and ambition before they get a chance to discover their talents.

low IQ, simple as that.

But there previously were and their effects are still being felt.

Look at Chicago. The city was systemically segregated and now all the blacks grow up in all black communities. These communities have unemployment levels worse than any African nation. And since their are no white people around, the kids that grow up in that community grow up filled to the brim with black culture. All they know is rap, basketball and crime. They have nobody in their lives to show them how to behave or what honest work is.

Who cares?

They are what they are. Hate them for it.

If youre too dumb to know the answer, you are probably a nigger yourelf.

Subsaharan africans did not have the same selection pressure towards higher intelligence that existed in europe for tens of thousands of years.
No culture+ no seasons to prepare for= no need for greater intelligence.

>mfw the joy of footposting, like language, is encoded at a genetic level

I bet she becomes fugly in her mid 30's like most white girls.

depends on the woman

I want to suck her feet.

Her feet are literally perfect. The shape is divine and her skin looks so soft and smooth. I want them in my mouth then wrapped around muh dick.

>20 years

Wow

Youre a moron

Even the ugliest girl is better than you pan/rat faced asian mexicans

No, they say that because the average academic scores for niggers are C at best. Therefore they have to work twice as hard as humans

Bantu weren't white

korean/jap girls killed white women for me

You are degenerate faggots. Kill yourselves.

generations of bad parenting will eventually encode itself in DNA.

#NotAllWhitePeople
#HugAWhitePerson
#MuhOppression

Even if that were true, there are so many resources, scholarships and opportunities handed to blacks that many just refuse to take or are shamed for doing so.
In high school I rode the bus with a black girl who was very dark skinned and also very focused on her education so pretty much all the other blacks at school steered clear of her. Uppity was the word I heard most about her. She lived with her single mom in this shitty apt complex near me that was full of nogs and violence. She was 1 of 7 valedictorians in my class and got a full ride scholarship from Columbia. She took full advantage of the opportunities she was given and was able to get further than a lot of whites by just putting in a little effort and ignoring the nog culture around her.

Nurture.
Same niggetry happens in other races who are raised with American urbana nigger glorification.

Wrong, someone needs to post the adoption study. They did a study where twins where adopted separately. The white twins, regardless if one was brought up in a high income and the other a low income house had a similar IQ. The black twins even if raised in an upper class white household still had Lower IQs then the white twins, regardless of what type of household the white children was raised in.

What difference does it make?

Nice feet

nature.

Blacks come from non-civilized subsaharan Africans. They didn't go through the steps the White Man's ancestors went through the mesolithic, neolithic, and the modern era.

The white man is the product of a thousands of years of warfare, culling, farming, forced labor, etc. The White Man was made, not born.

In modern times you can't be brutal to negroes to breed better ones. Only solution is to replace the basal male line negroes with Eurasian male lines... negresses have got to get bleached by Eurasian semen.

It might work, we could skip a few thousand years.

This is how neolithic Europe got civilized... the Central Asian warlords outbred everyone else.

Africa has got to get colonized and negresses spermed if you want to keep some of their DNA around.

Genetics is everything. Parenting doesn't matter for shit. Culture doesn't matter for shit. Niggerdom is birthright.

The IQ threshold for retardation had to be lowered because more blacks fell below it.