How I Stopped Going on Sup Forums and learned to love the Blue Pill

I was a full on anti-sjw, anti feminism, anti degeneracy, and the rest.

I was also a depressed skinny metal head that always stayed home on the weekends and had no real friends.

I would spend hours everyday on here and dailystormer...listening to Matt Heimbach and Richard Spencer getting enraged and ready for debates on twitter.

I ended up getting a job at Target doing inventory and I met a Puerto Rican guy named Adrian who also happened to be in my english 101 class at school (community college).

He started chatting with me and got to become good friends working 8 hours shift moving boxes around, one night after our shift he invited me to smoke a blunt in his car and I had never gotten high before so i was a little scared but I didnt want to seem like a loser. Anyway, I coughed my brains out and it was amazing. We were driving around local highways high as a motherfucker...he showed me all these rap artists I never heard of and now ive been listening to hip hop and trap music nonstop. This experience and getting to know Adrian has really changed my worldview. I dont feel so isolated like I did before. I actually feel liberated from those toxic thoughts and seeing the world through a stupid racial lens.

This man has taken me in as a good friend and now I actually party on the weekends. Even last weekend we ended up a party with all the cool cliques who would make fun of me high school. They were suprised to see me, but I ended up smoking a blunt with all of them and I felt like I was finally having a social life. I was there playing beer pong with hispanic girls, smoking weed with black, white, asian and jewish guys. You guys dont need to be redpilled...
Its seriously a huge waste of time.

I no longer see myself as a "white nationalist"
If I was to live in a white only country I wouldnt have all these experiences with all my new friends. Plus, its mostly been white people who have teased me or made me an outcast.

Take the bluepill. Enjoy life.

>Enjoy life.

No thanks.

that fucker Anglin still hasn't got his own podcast.
sad.

Once you're in deep there's no going back.

>Implying there is an escape
>Even wanting back out

So...basically you didnt understand the concept of the red pill and now you think you are somehow out.

You are still here.

>weed made me not care about my culture and nation
nice lmao

also
>If I was to live in a white only country I wouldnt have all these experiences with all my new friends. Plus, its mostly been white people who have teased me or made me an outcast.
You clearly killed some brain cells cause get this: you can have white friends baka what a tard

t. indian sick of watching this madness

Escape is just a myth

> depressed skinny metal head
> redpilled
You are and always will be a low IQ retard
and here you are looking for validation

I'm black, have friends, do stuff, occasionally get high, and still realize that social justice and feminism are bullshit.

It's not like they're mutually exclusive man.

Yeah anglin is a sad character when you look at him objectivley.

Hes spending his one life spreading hate. Listen white people can have their own country when we start space colonization.

I wouldnt even want to live in a white nationalist society. It would be so boring and lame.

Just improve yourself, get out of the house! I even joined a dating app and Im actually getting good responses on there

A lovely Jewish couple

>I was was totally redpilled guyz just like you but then dude weed lmao

K KEEP ME POSTED

>Plus, its mostly been white people who have teased me or made me an outcast.

The rest of your post is bullshit, but I find this sickenly true

dude weed lmao

I barely go on here anymore since the election

Lol you wouldnt even understand

I would have said the same thing, but I no longer am skinny (i actually got a gym membership) . Listen theres life outside the internet. Go talk to some girls at your local starbucks, check out RSDTyler on youtube he's really inspired me a lot!

I guess I came to Sup Forums with a heart already full of hate

>DUDE WEED LMAO

sage goes in all fields

Fuck off, im just getting started smoking and I identify with the culture more than angry white nationalist shit.

Grow up.

>one night after our shift he invited me to smoke a blunt in his car

Well done. Now your brown friend has you into soft drugs you can work your way up to being his bottom bitch.

>Partaking of the botanical jew

>Fuck off, im just getting started smoking and I identify with the culture more than angry white nationalist shit.

You'll wise up on that to once you stop tranquilizing yourself.

Why are you guys so anti-weed? Maybe you should try smoking it and maybe youll shake off that redpill...lmao

>I'm just getting started in my life's journey of dude weed lmao

>Why are you guys so anti-weed? Maybe you should try smoking it and maybe youll shake off that redpill...lmao

I'm in my 40s

I have smoked weed, I've seen people waste 10 years of their lives as zoned out bores.

enjoy

>Smoking nigger lettuce
Fucking gas yourself

>I no longer see myself as a "white nationalist"
you were never white Moshe

>LMAO fuck objective truth lets just smoke WEED bro!!!

You are a retard.

>muh weed
>muh music
>muh parties
>dude the feelies LMAO!!! Brave new world did nothing wrong!

t. Lemming

It is ridiculous that Sup Forums is so anti weed.

Unfortunately it makes it easy bait. You're all post in a shill thread faggots. OP is obv. larping.

Fuck off with this shit copypasta

I'm glad you enjoy the illusion.

I do not find comfort in lies.

Sorry.

This

I spent over 10 years, mid-teens til late 20s, as a weed zombie. I'll never get those years back, complete fucking waste of my life.

Being a white nationalist doesn't mean there can't be other races in the country. It just means that whites, should be the majority in their own country. Also that White culture, and norms should be upheld. You're just a retard.

>Grow up.

>By smoking weed and partying with minorities.

Go back to plebbit, you are an obvious liar.

>Dudes I was totaly le redpilled and it made me feel sad because I'm a retarded pussy who was just looking for social validation.

You are full of shit.

>smoking the herbal jew

You were never redpilled to begin with user. Go ahead and smoke weed, but complain when you've wasted 10 years of your life doing nothing.

If you're trying to pitch a script for an after school special, you're in the wrong place.

I mean, there's something to be said for accelerationism. I question the motivation to be be moral during Kali Yuga.

Nice blog faggot

>weed culture man, so great, so enlightening
Hedonistic trash go away and never come back you will not be missed

Once you let go of the hate you can still think logically. Feminism in first world countries is still a female supremacy movement trying to solve invented first world problems. Ditto social justice. The reason there's so much overlap and between those movements is because they're both rooted in postmodernist double think.

If you're happier embracing those things and you want to go that way, there really isn't anything I can do to stop you. But I want you to know that one day, when the social justice types try to oppress or marginalize you for being white, and you come crying back to Sup Forums telling us we were right all along, we're going to call you a stupid faggot and that we told you so.

Your writing is highly feminine and you make a feminine argument so I'm assuming that you are a tumblr missionary or something.

The whole point of your argument is that being bluepilled promotes you up the existing social hierarchy and therefore people should change their beliefs. This resonates with female psychology, but not so much with males.
Next time bring actual arguments. We love cogent arguments because we're interested in being right. In your language, the man who is most right is at the top of our social hierarchy, and you haven't helped us get more right.

weed is the drug of niggers, it pacifies you
use a proper white man drug like amphetamines if you're gonna do drugs at all

Decent bait

>hurr look at my esoteric post

Can confirm being blue pilled is much more fun, being blissfully unaware is nice. I remember my younger days smoking/ selling weed, listening to rap, taking other drugs, going to partys, hanging with niggers etc. I had some fun times and fucked a few girls but it ended in a drug addiction and setting my life back 3 years. I got clean, took the red pill, started lifting, and just finished college and now I can't listen to rap without picture a jew rubbing his hands together in some boardroom while throwing bananas at the monkey yelling about selling crack into the microphone or throwing around a ball. I can't enjoy 90% of movies w/out seeing an agenda, and now even when I see a girl talking to a black guy I instantly think she is coal burning trash despite even having a friend that is mixed. Leave this place while you can new fags you don't want these feels.

Being a red pill takes strength. Many don't have what it takes.

this is where your bait went from deece quality to low, yet the newfags are all falling for it. 7/10, please put a bit more effort in next time, I was just starting to get erect

What is it you identify with? There's nothing there to even identify with.

You're defining yourself by what you consume; we identify with what we are. I hope this is a shit troll.

racism a psyop to keep citizens at each others throats. you dont need to hate your american brothers to recognize the value of each humans DNA, or to reject globalism.

bluepilling yourself is not possible if you were ever actually repilled and not a faggot bandwagoner

>How I Stopped Going on Sup Forums and learned to love the Blue Pill

Classic (aka unoriginal) troll.

You can be a race realist and still party with coons, in fact you can have way more fun, because they're not like, you and I human, consider it like going on safari.

World peace is going to be achieved one day. War is just a temporary state the human race finds itself in presently, but it is by no means its natural state.

The real red pill is to judge people by their character and actions not instantly by their skin color but realize that stereotypes exist for a reason and to be more cautious off the bat with blacks and jews. I've met plenty of white niggers that have been brainwashed by listening to rap music and a few hard working black dudes, I still don't want to see those hard working black guys with white women but whatever.

>not being able to seperate general statistics and non-entities with the people you know personally
I'm friends with a smorgasbord of Hispanics, blacks, Asians, and Fillipinos, still an ethnonationalist but I dont let my politics ruin my friendships
You're just a basic bitch desu

>Even last weekend we ended up a party with all the cool cliques who would make fun of me high school.
surf bro here, part of the 'cool clique' at high school (too materialistic and thinking with my dick in high school, sorry). I am not nor would want to be friends with any of the 'cool cliques' I hung with at school.

you're still an outcast OP, do you think these faggots were thinking 'oh so cool to hang with this nerdy cunt'
And guess what? Those people in the 'cool cliques' are the most shallow, lost and stupid cunts you will ever meet.

Sounds like you've sold your soul to the very people who gave you shit and made you miserable in the past, instead of bettering yourself you've turned into a pet.

escape is just escape
It doesn't solve anything. It's just running away

>one night after our shift he invited me to smoke a blunt in his car and I had never gotten high before so i was a little scared but I didnt want to seem like a loser. Anyway, I coughed my brains out and it was amazing

i recognize this pasta

lel, theres a perfect word for that here "flasheando" that like all good argentine words means like 10000 different things depending on context, kind of means "wtf dude weed lmao"ing about a specific situation ("secuencia" (sequence( we call them, when its kind of like an otherwordly bizarre happening)

but basically what this guy says at this point:

>you're still an outcast OP, do you think these faggots were thinking 'oh so cool to hang with this nerdy cunt'

they were thinking that, they were "flasheando" cause they were smoking weed with some retarded highschool caricature and reliving old memes

this doesn't mean they don't like you, doesn't mean they like you, it just means they were having fun and experiencing hilarious weirdness with you being there, that could spin into you making friends with them or them getting bored with you if you are actually emotionally and socially retarded

but basically OP, you could have been exchanged with a three legged weed smoking cat that kind of looks like bob marley and it would be the same

What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?

>take drug that interferes with your decision making abilities
>make dumb decisions

hmmm

>but basically OP, you could have been exchanged with a three legged weed smoking cat that kind of looks like bob marley and it would be the same

>How I...
>Reasons why...
>This is...

Never change, Frankfurt School. At least if you stay the same you'll always be impotent little fucks.

Real cool!

I was just drinking brews with my black homie the other day. Im still redpilled and still Jew conscious though.

The trick is to not hate anyone over something as trivial as skin color. BUT, i dont consider myself morally superior to the fringe racists because I grew up here in Canada, among uncle tom type blacks. If I was one of the only white kid getting bullied in an all black school then maybe I would be hardcore white supremacist ...but that wasnt my experience.

I hate it when condescending liberals think they know whats its like to live among jamals and tyrones though, they should stfu.

Keep chilling with ur hispanic bro and smoke blunts/fuck bitches but always remember who owns the media and who did 9/11

>smokes weed once
>complete change of belief

Motherfucker, don't bs.. You're either trolling prick, or you were never truly redpilled in first place.

If you've truly been one of us once, then take it as granted, that sooner or later you will get tired of yolo shit lifestyle and come back. See ya in a bit

> i dont consider myself morally superior to the fringe racists because I grew up here in Canada
> If I was one of the only white kid getting bullied in an all black school then maybe I would be hardcore white supremacist ...but that wasnt my experience.

this, self righteousness is high grade autism

I guess I'm odd, because I'm anti-sjw, anti-feminazi, but pro degeneracy. I love degeneracy. Anti-Authoritarian 100%.

Story of my life, born and raised a stormbabby and a stranger, a black man, pulled me out of a car wreck. Been friends ever since, fuck nu/pol/ i miss old /new/

Swallowing the red pill means acquiring truer perspectives of the World than those that were taught. It's something you simply cannot unsee, and therefore you were never truly red pilled in the first place.

Withdrawing and being angrily anti-social are exactly what the social engineers want. You can hold Sup Forums values while being a fucking functioning member of society; lads, don't meme yourselves into social isolation

I get what you are saying actually.
I don't think the Jews decided to flood their lands with Samaritans though, knowmsayin'?

Don't we all? Call it like it is though: Sin.

people who speak like you need to be eradicated from canada. Check.

Nice try but you will come back, people who come here once always do. Don't forget OP, you're here forever regardless if you like it or not.

Are we supposed to be prpud of ypur weakness?
Saged

I agree, they finna fill our nations with Nation's and low IQ McDevils

Congrats, you finally became social. I'v had all the social experiences you've had (plus a lot more no doubt) with people of all races, including white friends who share my political stance.
If you are that desperate for social contact, then by all means give up your values. It's kinda pathetic, but then again so is living a miserable life.

Just remember that the redpill did not hold you back from having a social life. Your own ineptitude did that. Many people are able to have fulfilling social lives and maintain a dedication to truth and a furture for the white race. I would urge you to strive for this goal but it sounds like it's beyond you desu senpai.

fpbp

That's the most retarded post I've seen in ages.
So fake and so gay. Also you never had taken the redpill.
KlLL YOURSELF.

>Went bluepill
>Still comes to Sup Forums
Jesus Christ, you really are here forever

well he's retarded so he should stick to edgy memes for the gov

>niggers are my American brothers
I guess goats are part of the Muslim family.

>implying i'm still a skinny metalhead
that was in my degenerate teen years OP. now im a muscular, clean cut fascist and there is no going back.

it sounds like youre gay for adrian OP you big faggot

That's the thing. You might consider to go for ever, what it ends in is that is only a break. Once chanchino, forever chanchino.

Racism is natural. And apparently it does us a lot of good to be racist. It's our evolutionarily imprinted knowledge to not trust blackie.

Lol people are funny. Smoking weed brought me here, opened my eyes up to Hitler, and increased my redpill.

I actually quit six months ago, but still. You were never "redpill" to begin with.