There was a thread mid afternoon burger time where a guy was talking about killing shitskins cause one fugged his gf...

There was a thread mid afternoon burger time where a guy was talking about killing shitskins cause one fugged his gf. Does anyone have a screencap? I think the madman might have done it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#q130431827
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THIS NOW

BUUUUUMMMPPPPP

I didn't cap but I was there
I posted pic related and I stand by it

this was just earlier a guy said something happened to him by muslims and that he was 100% going to get retribution

Bump I want to know too.

Yep. I remember it and thought it was another LARP

I hope he doesn't do it, or if he does then I hope nobody finds out he comes here. We don't need more leftists getting actual ammunition against us.

why are you speaking in present tense? he ALREADY DID IT

THE MADMAN

Did anybody bother to check the archives?

it was a false flag to help bring down Sup Forums

I looked but nothing. I think the thread got deleted anyway.

By allah let it be true.

Something like

I WAS KEKED BY A SAND NIGGER

Weird part is that last I checked that word is filtered to kek in all caps

Yeah see. It was clearly "cucked"

OP's pic was an angry pepe right?

Exactly

It was a fucking "1 post by this id" faggot

Yes

Yeah i saw..

'A' sand nigger. Also said he would post pics ans never came back.
Guarantee not related.

Why do all Correct The Record and Share Blue shills name their images as "IMG_xxxx."?

Fuck of CIA nigger. We don't support your false flag shit on here. Go back to fucking reddit where you belong.

This was OP's pic but without CNN in the eyes

fuck off cia nigger

I saw it. It was under one of the black lamp flags

That's it

Not shareblue CTR cocksuckers

That's the way iPhone saves images

*larp

wasn't it a jihadi flag?

No it wasn't. I just saw the cap in an OP it's still in the catalog.

Why do I get the feeling that you two are the same fucking guy pushing a bullshit narrative?

OH SHIT I REMEMBER THAT GUY

Link?

ok you're just ironically false false flagging now

Hang on

nah it is real, but the thread got filled and there were no updates. Probably a shitposter, but there is a chance it wasn't and the rage subsided before they did anything about it

>1 muzzie

user, that score is way too low for me to even begin to care.

I made a thread on it you fucking faggot

Weird. Could have swore her was facing the other way. Mind might be playing tricks

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

New update. They found the guy.

This, everyone else is retarded

No it clearly said cucked and that wasn't the first reply. I know it said cucked because I looked at it and thought it was strange the word wasn't filtered.

Holy fuck, this has been debunked too. Kys

Found it!

Going to try and search the archive because cucked should be easy to find in all caps

HE SAID KEK'D YOU FAGGOT I POSTED IN THE THREAD MYSELF

That's not even what OP was talking about.

Good.

Literally "KEKD" and 1 post by OP

It was cucked leaf I fucking read it clearly and thought it was weird

Phonefag (not by choice) here. That's just how images get saved on iPhones. ShareBlue fags usually have them catalogued like "Sup Forumsmemes/drumpf/drumpfsters001.jpg"

Oh fugg, he's a true madman! To be fair to OP, a post like this is usually a mere shitpost 9/10 times.

Omfg you retard, fine then come give link otherwise you're gay and sage

I remember that and shitposted in that thread

You faggots shouldve told him not to do it you fucking idiots

IMG_XXXX????
It's an iPhone.

Why?

His body his choice

>someone fucked his girlfriend
>(((HIS)))

Well I just checked the archive and don't find it. Odd. Let me see if the thread even looks familiar. Didn't post in it but read most of it because it was funny

Ignore the shitposting on this thread, this seems like the legitimate thread discussed.
Obtained by this user; I'm just making sure everyone saw.

I will be in there saying
"15 minutes and no pics" or something with pic

Nah that is the thread. I could have swore it literally said cucked. I only remember that because I know about the word filter. It's been hot, maybe I'm hallucinating

Based Annon, is true, the allies are the genociders of camp detainees and the German's.

>The allies were in fact the bad guys.

didgets say it happened

Apparently the spam filter catches "go back to r3ddit" now
Had to take out the e

Probably some Swedish faggot whose neighbor had a sexual emergency and decided to use his girlfriend for relief

What I never understood about the whole genocide meme.

If they really wanted all the jews dead, why the fuck would they even be feeding them?

THREAD IS RIGHT HERE MR. CIA MAN

PLEASE DON'T ERASE MY COMPUTER IMAGE FILES NOW

Does pic related seem familiar?

Your welcome

Really? Heh you're right. I still swear it said cucked and maybe Pepe was facing the other way. Wasn't even drinking yet. Odd mien brude

Sorry but the president demands it. Thank you for your service though.

Why don't you fags make yourselves useful and check 4plebs if you think the guy posted here before going bowling with brown pins

You should tell the president that I'll suck his orange cock if I get to keep my secret hard drive

I noticed a while ago that "cucked" is corrected to "keked" when I posted something and thinking people are probably just going to assume I'm from plebbit.

Already found on 4plebs.

Pretty dumb if it's the case. If one was making a Hollywood movie about the subject to frame whites as violent psychopaths, I think the main character ("evil white guy") would identify a mosque for targeting, visit it to get evacuation plans for exits to target/lock down, wait until mid/late Ramadan when everyone's fatigued from a month's worth of shitty eating habits, pull the fire alarm/smoke in a toilet, and wait until enough people fled out the front before blowing his fertilizer-bomb filled truck of peace. That'd be the intro, of course most of the movie would be the hunt for this maniac, and how muslims never did anything to whites.

They wouldn't make a movie with propaganda that obvious, obviously nobody would do this in real life anyway. Whites don't bomb people, semites (jews and muslims) do, historically.

I was in that thread but he didn't post after the op. Pretty sure it was some cuck fantasy

Word filters are getting super old. At least m00t changed em after a little while. Fuckin japmoot

Yea angry pepe with tears and a silver pistol with "enough" in it.

KEKED

only caps

KEKED

this was going through my mind as I saw the news.

Yeah. Speaking of sandnigs blowing shit up, didn't they exponentially increase incidents of grenade use in your country?

No the op was all in caps and said KEK'D. But only because of filters

shit I was there.

JUST FOR THE RECORD I TOLD HIM THIS BOARD IS A BOARD OF PEACE AND NOT TO DO IT!

are the filters still on?
I purposefully posted "cuck test" in that very thread because I was curious why he posted KEKD
cuck test
cucked test
cucking test
cuckhold test

Yea. That was it legit.

it's caps only nerd

KEK

KEKED

t.newfag
Lurkmoar

KEKED

carl the cuck
carl the KEK
carl the cuckold
carl the KEKOLD
carl the cucked
carl the KEKED
carl the cuckhold
carl the KEKHOLD

I keep making posts that are different from the last and unique and.it.keeps tellimg me that I'm posting spam. I've rewritten the same post damn near 10 times and it keeps saying I'm posting spam

Maybe that's an indication to stop posting.

TOP KEK

Holy fuck this one went through