Canadian Conservative leader busted drinking the beverage of white supremacists

>The new leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, Andrew Scheer, enjoying a beverage at a recent political event.

Wanna know how that's fake?

Not all milk in Canada comes in bags.

In Newfoundland we only have cartons

>2%
>not homo
what a fag

No, it's the fact that he's not an asian woman

What's her name again? I wanna fap to her.

Newfies aren't real canadians

They're fuckin newfies

>Whites have the lowest rates of lactose intolerance
Fuck this racist white privilege! Ban whitey fron drinking milk!

No one cares about your shitty welfare leech island, all the provinces that matter have milk in bags.

Nvm. Found her old YouTube name I used to jack off to all the time. Pincstuff.

Obama leaf is a rice farmer

>thinks I already knew about Sup Forums

Kys

my brother lives in newfound land and says they only sell 20 packs of smokes too
strange place from what i hear

lel

Scheer is a total neocon piece of garbage and he only won the primary by having the milk lobby (the mob) destroy ballots

all he's doing is signaling to his masters he did a good job

fyi maxime bernier lost by 66 votes, and then they destroyed our ballots before they did a recount

Fuck me, that bag of milk looks nice. I'd love to just take it out of the fridge after being in there for a while and just touch my face with it and feel how cold it is. Nice.

Anyone disappointed with Scheer is a dumb ideological faggot. He's a far better speaker than Maxime, he has broader appeal, and is pretty based to boot. He has 5 or 6 kids, want to give tax credits to homeschoolers among other things.

He was my 3rd pick, and my vote would have counted for Maxime in the end, but I am not disappointed with Scheer at all.

only gay people drink milk

scheer wont win quebec faggot

he's the same limp wristed low appeal homo as harper and even more jew owned

Can we meme him into being a white supremacist now so we can get rid of this neocon cuckservative.

>Milk in a bag.

WTF is this 3rd world shit. We are one of the biggest dairy producers in the world and all our milk comes in plastic cartons.

Why won't he win Quebec? Based on what I've seen he has more Quebec support than Bernier did

I'll take a neocon over the current libshit government any day

A carton is $2/litre and bags are $4.25/4liters

No shit, but if we could get a non-progressive, non-neocon government it would be much better.

I honestly want an authoritarian nationalist government.

I drink whole milk for the intimidation factor. However everything I've said on this site was a fabrication so idk who I am.

Yeah you can only buy packs of 20's here. And our case of beer is only a dozen, and a half case is six. 24 packs are pretty rare, but at least we can get our beer at the corner store and gas stations until 2am instead of having to fuck around with beer stores.

Also we still use the old stubby beer bottles here like pic related.

>Milk in a bag.

Yeah you Canadians are fags. This proves it 100% to me.

Nelson comes in bag form and carton form. I usually buy bags because it's cheaper and come in bags of 4. I don't know where in Ontario you can walk into a grocery and not have seen a carton of milk. And on the West coast, there are no bags at all.

I want Scientific Fascism.

Eugenics YES.

I have lived in Canada for 38 years. Full white, European ancestry. Never heard of milk in a bag except when people express surprise that I drink milk in a bag. Know what? That's a racial stereotype. And it's not a huge deal. I just say "Nope, it's just those retarded Upper Canadians." Black people are pussies.

wait what? milk is white supremecy now?

what the fuck regular canadians dont use stubbies?

Worst province grossest women

As far as I know only Newfoundland uses them.

That would be ideal.

>wait what? milk is white supremecy now?

Most non whites cant process Milk like Europeans can.

Africans especially.

So yes its now seen as racist to liberals.

lactose intolerance is only present in non-whites

fpbp

Do you even live in Canada? Bagged milk is really only popular in Ontario and even then its a huge meme. Milk still comes in cartons. What they don't come in is plastic jugs, which is what milk comes in BC.

Most people get it in bags in Ontario but it also comes in cartons which a minority use.

The craft beer fag hipsters all use stubby bottles here. I live beside some micro brewery and just fill a growler for $7.

niggers can be lactose tolerant too, genius. Most white people are lactose intolerant, with italians being over 90% intolerant. Heck you probably are, but never realized.

Literally only the gay communist tumblr faggot Jew provinces have milk in bags. None of the prairie provinces; neither coast. Just the fucking cancer that is "central" (((Canada))).

this.