Please explain

Brit/pol/, please explain this to a burger. Why the fuck does everybody care about Grenfell tower. Never in my life have I ever seen the federal government take action on a single building catch fire. In America, they only do that when like half a city burns down.

What's so special about this tower? Why the fuck does the whole world care about it?

imagine trayvon and the other niggers getting stuck in a building on fire for hours and livestreaming their deaths.
there is a haji conspiracy that over 500 innocent Moslems died and that the racist government is hiding it somehow.

So basically if I understood that right then nig nogs were live streaming and muslims died and lefties think the fire is islamaphobic. Correct?

they blame the state for not preventing their electronics short-circuiting and setting the whole building on fire.
this building was primarily inhabited by Moslems on welfare.
and they now want new homes in the same area.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with mudslimes and niggers? They drain the state dry and blame the state and white people when ever things don't go there way. Sometimes I wish hitler did win the war

they are the less serious problem.
the problem is with the politicians bringing them there and giving them free stuff.

True. Where I live politicians like to bring in illegal Mexicans so i applied for about 50 jobs before I fot one because an illegal took one.

Now that trump is in my mayor wants to defy him and bring sandniggers in my city. I'm counting the days till 9/11 2.0 happens so this way I can say I told you so

that's unfortunate.
better days will come.

It will never outsell the Sandy Hook album

Except 6 year olds don't get shot every day while fires do happen every day

the elite are mad that we dont give 2 shits.....so they are pushing it constantly

So kinda like how they push the starving niglets thing while nobody actually gives a shit

>Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Good advice, Ivan.

Towers full of 'people' don't burn down very often in the uk.

kek you must really be a retard, I applied for 3 jobs and got them all

>government covering up purposeful deaths of 500 muslims
I wish it were true but it's impossible to be. It's Britain, after all.

What state do you live in user?

California, the most illegal infested state.

Not Ivan, but Corneliu

>California

Weird

What city do you live in?

Marvelous, Vibrant, Special POC living in it.

It really depends on the type of job you're applying for. If it's something that someone with < 90 IQ can do, and you live in a shitskin infested state, then yeah, you're going to have a hard time.

However, if you live in a shitskin infested state, and you're applying for a skilled position that requires knowledge or logical deduction, you're going to have an easier time, because average beaner IQ is 90. There are positions that remain unfilled because there are cities that are 90% beaner, so everyone that takes the interview test fails. You can walk into that job as a white man, pass the test and they'll suck your dick to get you to accept the position.

>imagine trayvon and the other niggers getting stuck in a building on fire for hours and livestreaming their deaths.
I can only dream.
>EY YO LOOKIT MAH BOI DREQUEVAN, DAT NIGGA FINNA ON FIRE NIGGA HAHAHA LIKE STOP DROP N ROLL NIGGA THA FUCK YOU DOIN NIGGA HAHAHA

The state of hallucination and shitposting.

I live in New York, the most illegal infested city. On top of that, the new $11/h (soon to be 15) minimum wage causes most employers to hire illegals for minimum wage jobs

Also, New York is the most cucked city on the east, and Jewish city on earth.
They have everything for people who aren't white, strait, Christian, non trans male. I'm considered a threat.

>9999

special surprise guest by my main man.

Imagine him coming out on stage and he is crying. Why was he crying? Because he was so busy rehearsing for THE BIG SURPRISE SIMON COWELL CHARITY SINGLZS!!!!!

I remember reports of "flammable insulation" almost as I heard of the event itself. Not sure if that's true, or heard any explanation such as if they were simply older buildings.

Corbyn didn't take much time to start ranting about muh Communism and stealing people's shit and giving it to the "disadvantaged" for free.

120 flats filled with mostly Muslim families (which number as high as 10 to a flat) and the occasional illegal immigrant flat-share where 10 people cram together just to have a roof without going through the council and getting deported. So let's assume there's 5 on average to each flat. 100 people are accounted for. That's 500 dead. 500 people dead overnight in a massive fire in the capital is a pretty big deal over here.

>fire dep arrives
>AYYO WHY YALL COME SO LATE MY NIGGA TREYVON BE DEAD
>sorry but it takes time for fd to arrive
>NAH YALL NIGGAS IS RASCIST
watch news the next day
>fd is racist, they couldn't save treyvon in time
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

>500 people dead
>people

Yeah but out here we've had plenty of fires that big where the national government didn't start giving out money to the victims

>Sometimes I wish hitler did win the war
>Sometimes
You mean all the times nigger

I say sometimes because I'm actually glad I speak English

In the UK there is no real distinction between the state and federal government; it's just 'the government'. That's because the UK is a single country, not a federation of states like America. The closest thing to state governments are the devolved assemblies of Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. So it's perfectly reasonable - and expected - for 'the government' to get involved in response to this.

German is a cool language and I'd gladly make that trade-off.

It's not like I said humans.

The numbers I've seen are less than 100. But I'm a dumb burger who has no idea how bad the BBC lies or what shit's like across the pond.

Is this travesty what passes for brit/pol/ these days?

The numbers you've seen are the confirmed dead. They're currently still in the process of going through the wreckage and prying melted skulls from the walls. I think they're aiming to have the final count out tonight.

How many human skulls were found

I usually don't save Sup Forums infographics this one of the two I have saved

>I usually don't save Sup Forums infographics this one of the two I have saved

This is two of two I have saved

Remember: White people are the only group who want limited government. All other people want bigger government.

>steve power
The name you want to touch.

So basically only 1 human died

Haha holy shit I though people were just exaggerating about the immigrant problem in the UK
>UK
>white

Yeah, we've been fucked for a while mate.

Keep in mind that's those reported missing. Some people wouldn't have had anyone to report them missing because their entire family died that night, and no-one's going to be reporting the extremist/drug dealing/illegal immigrant demographic of the tower either.

Nobody should care. Part and Parcel. Go on.

>My dad got me three jobs therefor everyone else is retarded for not getting every job they apply for