Any LEO's on Sup Forums...

Any LEO's on Sup Forums? I'm gonna start the application tomorrow for my state police force as they're in dire need of officers right now. Any advice for someone going through the application process? Any warnings or general advice to give me? Any noteworthy stories or experiences? Redpills? Lay them on me.

If you've done drugs you shouldn't bother applying.

No lie detector test

/k/ can definitely help you more. You'll only get low tier bait answers from Anarchist, LGBT, Democrat, Black Nationalist, Communist, and Canadian flags here.

Are you positive there's no poly?

yep. State did away with it in January

Is this really a thing or just a meme ?

Cause I have a bachelors from a good school in CJ

>inb4 just a meme degree

I smoked pot/drank but thats about it and my family is friends with a lot of police/some family is police ?

what are my chances of becoming an officer ?

lol if youre such an anxious beta faggot that you cant even beat a polygraph

Pretty good if that's all you've done. The police you know should be excellent references.

Don't pick up the soap in the shower.

Do the po po's raep the cadets?

Don't join the police state. Have some respect for yourself.

It aligns with my personal philosophy, skillset, and training needs. Sorry bub.

Screwing over and extorting your fellow countrymen? You sound like a dumb ass, bub.

Okay.

Redpill:there are niggers that play the beauracracy and HR game and have more power than you would think. You have to learn to deal with it.

Thanks man. Pretty standard wherever you go these days. Diversity quotas are becoming a thing now too it seems.

10 year Florida LEO here, AMA. Also, we still use polys and voice stress tests here

How much of the academy focuses on firearms handling and tactics? How intensive is the law study? How often do you get to see friends/family while in the academy?

In Florida you don't live at the academy, it's basically Monday thru Friday 6 am to 4 pm (in my county). You need to use your free time to study though for mandatory tests. When it comes to firearms in Florida it's only a "block" of training, 40 hours, which is a solid week. At the end of the week you need to qualify to continue. I had never shot a gun before the academy, it's not bad.

In Toronto you have to pass a polygraph. Not sure about the surrounding areas. My friend fucked up because when asked that classic "Have you ever engaged in criminal activity" he panicked and thought about selling weed in high school and the polygraph picked his brain activity up, but he said no to the question.

damn. That's it? Here they pay you a 30,000 to 32,000 dollar salary while in the academy. Did you get paid where you were at? How often would you say you need to chase someone down/ engage in high speed pursuits?

Foot chases depend on your level of pro activity. You can be a very active cop and get in one every night. You can also be lazy and do nothing and it's all the same to the boss. When it comes to car chases in Florida where I am it's by very hard to get in a pursuit - the charges need to be a forcible felony to chase - basically murder, robbery, rape agg battery etc

Interesting. Do they have you perform any special type of physical exam to get in? Anything that would bar you outright?

Highest scorer on tests, passed poly, aced oral boards, history in public safety. knew a lot of guys in the dept..... was rejected. Was told through back channels it was because I was a white male. PD shouldn't be political but it is. Good luck.

>history in public safety
?

This.

Can you elaborate on the oral board exam? What types of questions are asked?

10 years fire and ems and private sec

There's books and entire online courses dedicated to this topic. google earn your badge

American Police are faggots.

Neck yourself.

OP. What state ? Im 26 and need a job desperately that isn't minimum wage

PA

How are the physical requirements? I'm not fat but I could use a little more muscle.
Also what if you apply but have no prior experience with LE whatsoever?

no, but they do rape them

Remember to break the NAP by arresting people for doing things that don't break the NAP.

All this varies by state/dept. Some states/cities have in-house academies, some have self-sponsored programs, so fitness req. vary.

I will. Remember to lobby to get laws changed so that people who don't violate the NAP dont get arrested anymore.

I'm nowhere near PA. Fuck that

Im a republican trump supporter who hangs out on k alot.
Op, kill yourself you shit eating pig faggot

>Highest scorer on tests

That's your problem right there. I've been told by two separate people involved with the rcmp that they look for people that are average at absolute best. The brighter you are the less likely you will be to blindly follow orders and the more likely you would be to feel guilt.

I'm hoping a nig can do it for me so at least that way my family and loved ones will be taken care of after I die and I will be remembered fondly instead of as a pathetic quitter.

I wouldn't doubt it at all. I just kept applying until I got into a dept. that seems to appreciate the fact that I don't breathe through my mouth.

To all you piggies in here. If you think the drug war is about as legit as raping 8 year olds, you get a pass.
If you think the drug war is any more legit than that, your a fucking faggot with the same intelligence as an adult as the intelligence ron paul had when he was 10 years old.

Look up iq and mental age, and you will find out the only proponents of the war on drugs are people with the mind of a child.

Polygraph != lie detector. No such thing as a lie detector

Stop being a cunt. The police have nothing to do with the laws passed, they only enforce them.
I want the drug war to be over as well and the only way to do that is to get the government to end it. Unfortunately that won't happen since they make so much money off drug trafficking.

PA discontinued the use of polygraphs after it was found that it was preventing promising applicants from being hired

We are all law enforcement

Gods law enforcement

Yeah because, low and behold, people can get nervous during interviews regardless of what they have or have not done. I lied throughout my polygraph/VSA (voice stress analyzer) and passed with no issues.

Poly is junk science, should not be used as evidence in court, but it is a good tool to coax confessions out of ignorant criminals in the hands of a skilled op.

Just tell them exactly what you know they want to hear.

t. was too upright to lie about my past

Psh. Whatever. You lied, just admit it.

How much do most American cops make a year? Here they earn shitloads

This idiot got pulled over a ticketed by a statie, fag