Anyone else giddy about mudslimes getting "truck'd"

Anyone else giddy about mudslimes getting "truck'd"

I just want happenings, period.

Liberals are going to be so pissed. Using a truck this way is cultural appropriation.

Is Gal /ourgal/?

No

I know muslimas who are really qt and nice :(

I may not find this news as tragic as some.

pretty stoked on it desu. I hope more bongs follow the example set by this hero

-It's just our culture to steal from other cultures
-Well how would you feel if your kid got blown up at a pop concert and her Mom got ran over on a bridge?
-#NotAllWhitePeople
-I'm literally shaking from all the lefty backlash

>years of islamic terror attacks
>finally people starting to dislike muslims
>inbred white retard ruins it
>next eight weeks will be people praising muslims

>ruins it

He just lit the fire

No, I don't enjoy death but the way I see it, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". If "moderate" Muslims do absolutely nothing to curb the violence of other Muslims, or if they shield and actively aid terrorism then this is the environment which results. Because moderation has failed in Islam, the situation will continue to escalate. Since the recognized government and their law enforcement agencies seem to actively refuse to enforce their own laws, individual citizens will begin to do it for them with completely different and varied standards as to what "justice" is.

These attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city.

How else would it start? Politely asking them to get out?

boot licker

>if you fight back they win goy
It doesnt matter what the left say
wake up .

no. as a Christian, I think that people getting killed isn't good. even (((kikes)))

This incident will provide AMPLE fodder to highlight the media's bias. Anyone who listened to the news in the last few years, might even get redpilled by the media's double standard for reporting this.

Yep.

He was just wishing them a happy Ramalamadingdong the true mudslime way, with a vehicle of peace.

We all know (some won't admit it yet) that there is only one way to rid Muslims from the West. """Suggest""" they leave (Kristallnacht 2.0) and those that don't are round up and "taken away'l

I knew it; sweden was right all along - we need to ban the trucks. Trucks are simply too destructive to leave in the hands of the goyim.

It's pottery.

Yeah, first a tower full of mudslimes and assorted nigs go's up like a giant roman candle then some sand people get run down outside the worst mosque in western Europe frequented by jihadis and their supporters...more please!

a reaction was bound to happen someday, i am not happy or sad, i am indifferent. This doesn't change much. One man actions without a bigger picture in sight aren't worth much. WE need to start a movement

It is your lucky day ! The truck of peace just some new moderate muslims... they are now quiet and nice.

>It doesnt matter what the left say

To normies it does.

They need an excuse for their inaction. Next time white English girls will be blown up, they have one - whites do it too and their racism caused this hate lalala.

implying it will not be followed by others.

stop larping faggot, some jews are fine

I'm happy.
It's not longer terror, it's a fight now

Anyone who thinks like that already blames white people for destabilizing their countries and cites that as the cause for terror attacks

>Only 1 confirmed death
>Only a handful injured
>White retard caught almost immediately
>Caught by mudshits until police come
No wonder immigrants are taking everyone's job, whitey can't do anything right

Im pretty happy about it.

I think we need to act inside law and not act an all out civil war, we have the stats and people on our side anyways. A fascist uprising in Europe is coming, brace yourselfs

I want to go up to the Mayor of London and tell him to get used to it, this is part of living in a big city.

i await the Euro civil war thats to come. I'll enjoy it from across the pond with a nice cuppa.

>tfw

I want to go up to the mayor of London and tell him to get out of Europe.

No it was a falseflag you fucking faggot leaf

I'm pretty giddy. Here's hoping the war comes swiftly!

WELSH UBERMENSCHEN SAVING BRITANNIA AGAINST SHITSKINS ONCE MORE

>Communist scum calls anybody a bootlicker when his shit ideology inevitably ends up with a totalitarian government every single time it's ever been done.
How so anyways?

Why do you have a pic of a kike?

This. They get like 10 extra free terror attacks where it is bong's fault for making them seek revenge, while still claiming it isn't actually Muslims doing it. Least people might be waking up and are thinking in the back of their head that they are glad it isn't anglos being hurt/killed yet again.

If one wishes to retaliate, the goal should be not to get caught so you can continue fighting. These retards are retards.

I can't wait to watch the Khan's speech promising to crack down on every hateful christian extremist, to watch every parish,church and cathedral 24/7. To never let christianism to terrorize the England of diversity.
I CAN'T WAIT

>Boot licker
>literally the only thing Communist do is praise authoritarians in the regime

At least I'm honest about my ideals with hierarchy

>Anyone who thinks like that already blames white people for destabilizing their countries and cites that as the cause for terror attacks

Trump, a moderate painted as an extremist, would have never won if Americans had not lost all trust in the media and the political class.

This attack doesn't change anything about the Islamisation of the UK, but just reaffirms the establishment narrative.

It only helps when it escalates tensions into an all-out civil war, because right now the British would still win.

As a matter of fact, people only rise up when they are in a dire situation and feel abused, not when they regard themselves as bystanders watching a conflict of radicals belonging to supposedly peaceful groups.

spbp

>Act inside the law
Sorry, but the law protects them at every juncture. Let's not forget Rotherham, or jailing Islamaphobic Facebook/twitter users while the rats are killing scores of kids and Normies.

Shouldn't fuck with Anglos then.

Had to happen eventually right?
Government, cops, etc have been completely fucking useless at removing kebab for years.
Now something will have to change.
Just a shame it took so damn long.

Ran 'em down on Ramadan.

muh dick is confused
she a jewish rat, no ass or tits but my dick wants her
what do?

These many attacks in Britain...Mudslimes beeing mudslimes or EU commission punishment for leaving the union?

I'm not happy. But I'm not sad.

You invade and occupy Europe, attack people daily, you get what you deserve. No fucks given.

Trump, an incompetent extremist self-styled as a competent moderate, would never have won if every single American wasn't such a fucking snowflake. Niggas literally wrote in Bernie on the official ballot. Niggas voted for A Leppo and ((((Stein)))) instead of the only viable option against the massive mafia, Jew, and Saudi cuck in office right now.

Right-wing retards can't conform to keep up with the only thing new voters care about: social shit. Slap a gay flag on the bullshit conservative rhetoric, stop pandering EXCLUSIVELY AND VERIFIABLY to the rich, and keep slinging the only platform they have a leg to stand on: immigration, and that's it.

I've been dying over how muslims suddenly care about terrorism now.

Yah everything's a false flag..... go fuck a catfish you inbred hick

>I just want happenings, period.

fpbp

If there is a god of chaos then I want to worship it.

Maybe these Britcucks are finally standing up for themselves after getting themselves constantly run over by these goatfuckers.

The fire rises

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show