Lol none of you fags are talking about this because Alex got BTFO'd

Lol none of you fags are talking about this because Alex got BTFO'd

lololololol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OgCWRe8sZ4Y?t=11m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg&t=612s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616586/Megyn-Kelly-presses-Alex-Jones-Sandy-Hook-hoax-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=itX1AI8Z-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=YePSKJbS9e4
youtube.com/watch?v=eWeHqRgmSG0
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/18/full_video_megyn_kelly_interviews_alex_jones.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talking about what?

the Megyn Kelly interview of Alex Jones. Lots of guilty looks and awkward pauses from Jones

Fuck off shill. It was conveniently edited.

amazing how many people really buy into the hogwash

youtu.be/OgCWRe8sZ4Y?t=11m52s

Stop being a nigger

BTFO how? The video he made that exposed her as 1 1/2 million views, probably more than her TV show has.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg&t=612s

how did he expose her? by revealing that she put one over on him?

i went to dailymail
saw the video in the article
jones lost

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616586/Megyn-Kelly-presses-Alex-Jones-Sandy-Hook-hoax-claims.html

You have that backwards, retard. He openly announced on his show that he was walking into a trap and a hit piece so he could expose this stupid cunt lying to him.

no one here talked about Alex Jones before idiot. IT wasn't until the faggots on reddit came over and started shilling his ass. The dude is just a fucking conspiracy tard

Infokikes,starring kike cuckovich and emeric jonestein

you really can't see through people's bs can you

might want to learn how to, it's a good life skill

>Infowars
That retarded conspiracy theory shit?

Surely none of you watch that garbage.

>"Hurr durr, you can't see through the bs!"
>Fails to realize they took hours of footage and edited it down to 5 minutes of him stuttering and stammering
>Thinks this is actual journalism and that he got BTFO

You ignored all videos and links itt and gave a non-response. Try reading, it's a good life skill.

Of course not. Like anyone who is well-informed of global politics and in various cultures, I only get my news from reputable sources with a long history of honesty, integrity, and hard-hitting stories that reveal the word for what it is. Obviously one could simply watch only CNN for their news (I can respect that because they are the only American news outlet that's never had to print a retraction) I like to diversify my news consumption. For example, Buzzfeed is useful when I need political news that's. It too complicated but still is really important, and other times, MSNBC is good to watch because they report on a lot of the things CNN does, and if MSNBC and CNN can agree on the facts (they are rivals competing for that #1 spot in American homes, here and abroad) then you KNOW the news your getting is well-sourced, factual, and it's probably making you smarter and more informed than your less political friends. Bonus points if you've also actually been to college lol

Worst bait

I saw Alex talk about how it was a "hit piece" and I heard the pre-interview. Of course they cut parts of the interview, they aren't going to air the whole 2-3 hour long version. Sandy Hook and 9-11 being an inside job are two things Jones is known for, and probably two of the most interesting and controversial theories he's put forth. You act like they did something wrong by covering those two topics

>thinks infowars is "actual journalism"

Hahaha fucking awful comeback and response in general.

How do I know you're a Infowars viewer

I never claimed infowars is legit journalism but it is leagues above most of the MSM garbage. You are delusional if you think those two topics are the most interesting and controversial things he has covered. Human-animal hybrids? GMOs and Fluoride? Vaccines and Chemtrails? FEMA Camps and the Police State? Bohemian Grove, satanic cults and pedophile rings?

Yes of course they wont show the whole interview but you are an idiot if you believe they would show his best moments where he makes good points.

Cause /pol usually talks about Megyn Kellys shows.

ok so it was a hitpiece. who cares, he deserves it.

>Here's an edited interview
can we have the full thing?
>Uh no
why?
>Reasons

This thread was probably posted by infowhores staff to provoke people into defending alex jones whoch is gay as fuck considering that he works for mossad

Now this is what I call goalpost moving.
Just give up faggot, you fucking suck at arguing, and it doesn't help that you were wrong to begin with.

fuck alex jones. disinfo for (((them)))

THIS. They could easily post the whole interview online but they wont for *reasons*. But Alex will, just to disprove cucks like OP.

so glad /pol has zero place in the msm

stinky enuff as is

Why did she claim it wasn't? It makes her look dishonest.

Alex already leaked the audio last week.

He was ill prepared and Kelly destroyed him. Are you saying fans of Jones won't admit that? Because I just did.

What editing tricks caused him to back peddle everytime he was sued.

CHECK
MY
USERNAME
GOYM

implying that alex jones is /ourguy/....infowhores rode our meme magic.

who cares? did you learn something new with that revelation? did you find her trustworthy prior to this?

He was never sued, cucknigger.

Is that the point of meme magic, redditnigger?

alex jones was seriously under the delusion
she was going to fuck him. jilted he now
wails like a forlorn imbecile. he got played
by his dumb dick and her editors.

"So I grabbed her SWEET can"

Editing in 2 times he was wrong versus every time he wasn't. No one gets it right every time and Kelly can attest to that for all the times she's been a dishonest cunt, like this "interview" for one.
And I can't stand the Zionist fuck Jones, but it's no different than calling Trump a failure because some of his business ventures filed for bankruptcy. Meanwhile he's worth billions and those failed businesses meant nothing.
So her calling out Jones on a few failures without mentioning his entire line of work is nothing but journalistic dishonesty.

The filter merchant

this said alex is still the mother fucking man and i'm with him 100%
everyone of us has tripped over our cocks.

Megyn Kelly got destroyed you dumb nigger.

Her career is literally over now thanks to Alex.

talking about what, a picture of Alex Jones emoting?

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

>drops book bags behind you

She and msm where exposed for what they are manpulitive whores

You just now realized that?

Alex JEWowns is a fearmongerer jewish supremacy denialist and said america would be great with less white people if they had the same values.
He called Putin the devil & during y2k believed in it fully

There have been several threads discussing this. Use the archive faggot. More interesting happenings are happening. Learn to lurk more.

I don't really believe the sandy hook conspiracy, but it's insane how this guy,

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

AND the guy who was on Megyn Kelly didn't cry while talking about their dead children.

In fact I just looked up a bunch of interviews. No tears in any of them, it's weird as hell isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=itX1AI8Z-nM

youtube.com/watch?v=YePSKJbS9e4

youtube.com/watch?v=eWeHqRgmSG0

Was too tired to respond to your shit.

All the editing in the world won't change the fact that he said Sandy Hook was faked. Megyn Kelly made him look like a fool and exposed him. What was your point again?

There are still people who believe the MSM. The left is mentally ill, I don't know if there is any saving them.

pro tip: he didn't really believe any of the shit he said about Y2K. His last show of 1999 is available...quite amusing

NBC version

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/18/full_video_megyn_kelly_interviews_alex_jones.html